Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The thing that really gets me is a mexican guy shot a black guy. If the mexican gets off then the blacks have proclaimed that they will riot and kill white people. Why are they more scared of mexicans than they are of white people so they will kill whitey as to not anger the latinos?

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frige View Post
    The thing that really gets me is a mexican guy shot a black guy. If the mexican gets off then the blacks have proclaimed that they will riot and kill white people. Why are they more scared of mexicans than they are of white people so they will kill whitey as to not anger the latinos?
    frige.. Zimmerman is of Black, South American Indian, and Hispanic descent.

George Zimmerman is "one-fourth black, four times as black as Warren is Indian, though the New York Times describes him as a 'white Hispanic.'"
    Writes Michael Barone, noting that Elizabeth Warren asserts that she is "1-32nd Native American [and] George Zimmerman, the Florida accused murderer, had a black grandmother."
    http://althouse.blogspot.com/2012/05...rth-black.html

The two worst White hating racists in the world came down here.. Collected money to line their pockets and left.
    Jessie and AL, in collaboration with our corrupt Syrian lying cheating female State Attorney, started this whole show..
    Trayvons rap sheet and the fact he was heaved out of school in Miami, is not being allowed into evidence..
    Virtually every witness the Prosecution has brought to the stand, has been caught in a lie..
    It is not illegal in Florida to follow someone.. It is not illegal in Florida to shoot someone, if their beating your head on concrete..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

He was never charged until after a closed door meeting with Angela, Al Sharpton and trayvons parents, then all of a sudden he was arrested...........

Feedback Score

The hi point of the trial for me must have been Trayvons amazingly beautiful girlfriend, Anyone who can speak the english language like that is simly HOT, her intelligence and intillect were showing the whole time.

I really fell in love when she said creepy ass cracker is normal daily talk for her and her friends, I knew who and what trayvon was long before anything came to light, Firstly I grew up near miami, so I know the mentallity, secondly I graduated Highschool less than a decade ago so Im up to date on how these punk asses roll,

But when I saw that amazingly smart and beautiful girlfriend of trayvons It verified for me what I already thought of him and his whole family.

Racial genitals what a GEM!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Bob, from what I watched on Fox News last week, they said that according to Zimmerman, he had followed him far enough to get an idea of where he was headed, and reported this information to the 911 operator, then he turned around and was headed back towards his home. It was at that point that Trayvon circled back around and ambushed Zimmerman from the side as he passed between a bush and a car/van along the sidewalk. At that point Trayvon was stalking Zimmerman, NOT the other way around. Far as I'm concerned, a criminal element was rightfully removed from the gene pool. If Trayvon had been shot by a black gang banger, the family would have cried, poured a cold 40 ounce Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull on his grave, and put a R.I.P. Trayvon sticker in the back window of their 1990 Impala. Game over. But since the poverty pimps, at Obama's direction, were looking for something, anything, to incite the black community against the white community, and force a bigger wedge into the racial divide, a "white hispanic" whatever the hell that is, gets railroaded. Zimmerman did nothing wrong, PERIOD.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

there is lots of talk about "IF" Z is found not guilty there will be problems large threads on florida concealed carry and everyday on ar-15.com
    heck even Bill O'Rielly had a segment last night

its always good to be prepared and keep your wits and the neighborhoods you are in

creepy ass cracker
    sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The Sanford Police chief is preparing for at least major demonstrations, possibly riots locally. I suggest all of us everywhere be ready in the event it spreads. I suspect it will, at least to some extent. Even those wanting Zimnerman's head are, for the most part, conceding he will be found not guilty.

From the beginning last year, I actually read the police reports and witness statements which have always and continue to support Zimmerman's account of the incident.

Locally on the Orlando area, the trial has been broadcast gavel to gavel on at least one TV station and one radio station. I have watched and listened to a fair amount if it and if is crystal clear the state has tried all manner of deception, slander, and innuendo to try to send what appears to be an innocent man to prison...

Feedback Score

All Mr. Zimmerman did was take out the trash. This is what he had the right and the responsability to do. While that lovely nubian queen may have wanted a son that went to college etc., what she raised was _No_limit_Nigga_, a POS that wanted to live the thug life.
    There were talking heads on the TV talking about how 'elegant' homies father was. As far as I'm concerned all he is is a silverback that was coached how to act on the stand. And I doubt that I'll be proved wrong.
    The talking heads keep talking about 'this lovely family'. THERE'S NO PHUQUING FAMILY HERE. Sperm donors, sperm receipients and a thug on a skittle stroll.
    No mother should have to bury a child, but she raised the freakin thug.
    Hunter

Feedback Score

THE PEOPLE OF FLORIDA SHOULD BE PHUQUEN EMBARRASED THAT THEY PAY THIS PIECE-OS-SHIT STATES ATTORNEY.
    THIS BALD-HEADED POS SHOULD EAT A GUN
    YMMV Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpflgun View Post
    The Sanford Police chief is preparing for at least major demonstrations, possibly riots locally. I suggest all of us everywhere be ready in the event it spreads. I suspect it will, at least to some extent. Even those wanting Zimnerman's head are, for the most part, conceding he will be found not guilty.

From the beginning last year, I actually read the police reports and witness statements which have always and continue to support Zimmerman's account of the incident.

Locally on the Orlando area, the trial has been broadcast gavel to gavel on at least one TV station and one radio station. I have watched and listened to a fair amount if it and if is crystal clear the state has tried all manner of deception, slander, and innuendo to try to send what appears to be an innocent man to prison...
    100% correct.. I have been watching the trial from the beginning.. I began watching with an open mind, mainly concerned with our "Stand Your Ground Law" which is also partially on trial here.
    Even before the trial opened, our wonderful Syrian States Attorney, began cheating and lying. Every other witness the State is bringing in, has been caught lying, WhOOPPs. "Impeachment."
    From Jeantel, who swallowed a tire and it stuck in her neck, beginning with the State's Attorney.. Why lie, why cheat, tell the truth. This jury has made up its mind.. Both the State and the Defense are good, real good at their jobs..

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Race Is A Complicated Matter
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1387711.html

So George Zimmerman is a Jewish, Peruvian Indian, Hispanic, Part Black, White Man..
    Jessie, Al. Hello. When you flew down here to collect your money to line your pockets and leave us with problems.
    Uh oh, you screwed up..
    The racist scum animals thought they had their White boy nailed.. Sorry Al and Jessie, better luck next time.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.