Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Feedback Score

I live in TN but have been called a Zimmerman looking cracker since the trail started. I believe Zimmerman acted in self defense. I will too. If I have to I will defend my life and my wife's and the rest of my family's life. I am afraid that it is going to get nasty when the verdict comes in

Feedback Score

doesnt matter. if they want a fight they will get one. half the people that riot dont give a damn about what it is about they JUST WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND THATS IT.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by perry View Post
    doesnt matter. if they want a fight they will get one. half the people that riot dont give a damn about what it is about they JUST WANT TO CAUSE TROUBLE AND THATS IT.
    Exactly!!! They don't really care about much of anything other than their monthly check, Obama phone, food stamps etc.... Other than that, they're bored and looking for some violent excitement. Totally different mentality than most folks. They're not interested in working hard, getting along, and leaving a positive legacy.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've been following it fairly closely too and if he's found guilty of,,, anything,,, it will certainly be a travesty of justice IMO.

He protected himself from a future gang banger and an viscous assault ,, it's simple as that. If any riots/unrest comes of this,, it will certainly be clear whom the racists are then. Jessie and crew,,,,,,,,,and the "no information clan"

From what I've seen and heard from both sides and the PD reports, I'd have no doubt how I'd vote if I was a juror. Personal beliefs or not,,,I don't think there would be any doubt for anyone of normal intelligence,,as to what really happened that night from what I've seen at this point. Plus the witness's that the prosecution brought forth have done nothing but step on there dick every step of the way, lie after lie. The demeanor of half of them is unbelievable. Especially martins "friend",,,,what a piece of work she is!!!! WOW!!! I wouldn't believe a word she said, and some of the "experts" that have been called, don't give a shit about facts one way or the other, and have there own agenda's IMO.

This whole thing is a political farce if you ask me! Just another distraction to hide something bigger going on in the wings. I'm sure of it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Holly Bistro.. Wicked hot local Florida reporter.. Working the case.. I love her..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.