Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman Trial

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default Zimmerman Trial

Anybody keeping up with the Zimmerman trial?

Feedback Score

nope ... whats the news ...??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

nope ... whats the score ...??
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

looks like they are about to hang a hispanic to me--

in little rock they even threw a LRPD officer to the wolves after he shot a black teen stealing a car.

now that cop was one of them rogue police officers that has been in trouble for excessive force and other breeches of policy before. but i never seen them toss one off the force so quick after the media got the story.

normally a cop shoots someone and the department circles the wagons and protects the cop--good or bad.

this time they fired the police officer for excessive force and the DA now has him on charges--

normally you couldn't get the DA to even look into it--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

From estimates that I've seen they should be going to the jury around the end of this week, or the first of next week. Could return a verdict as early as July 19th, IIRC. Lots of talk of violence if he is acquitted. Alls I can say is "Bring it!!".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

jrs
    Feedback Score

The one key piece of information I've read - prosecution already has their witnesses on record with this - Martin put his hand on the gun. I'm sorry, but that's an immediate "fear for your life" when someone tries to take your firearm away from you and you hadn't pulled it.

Either way - win, lose - people aren't going to be happy. If he wins, expect "Rodney King" riots. If he looses, not sure... I don't see law abiding citizens protesting, etc.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

every day i listen to the trial. Im keeping my fingera crossed for zimmerman.

Feedback Score

Angela Corey, Florida's State Attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, HAS BEEN INDICTED by a CITIZEN'S GRAND JURY for falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged.
    I also understand that Zimmerman has filed against CNN & NBC for airing doctored 911 tapes and putting his SS# out.
    If you remember, the local police chief, (it may have been the sheriff) along with the local state's attorney, said Mr. Zimmerman was justifed and was cleared of wrong-doing.
    It wasn't until this trash from up north got involved that Mr. Zimmerman was arrested.
    This whole thing stinks and I hope Mr. Zimmerman never has to work again the rest of his life.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

hunter summed this whole circus up.. This case should never have gone to trial.. Almost every witness the Prosecution is calling is either under impeachment for lying, or getting caught lying on the stand.
    Both Prosecution and Defense teams are good, real good.

"Angela Corey, Florida's State Attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, HAS BEEN INDICTED by a CITIZEN'S GRAND JURY for falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged."

Welcome to Florida State Attorney's Office of the Fourth District

As your State Attorney, I am charged with upholding the United States Constitution, as well as the Constitution and Statutes of the great and sovereign State of Florida, as they relate to the prosecution of crimes committed against our citizens. By adhering to this standard we will vigorously pursue justice for all victims of crimes while maintaining the rights of every individual.

It is the goal of our office to assist other law enforcement agencies within our jurisdiction while creating a safer community in which to work and raise our families.

Angela B. Corey

State Attorney "Trust Me."

Zimmerman prosecutor Angela Corey criminally indicted by citizens' grand jury for allegedly falsifying arrest warrant and complaint

The indictment of Corey, which was handed down last week (see www.citizensgrandjury.com), charges Corey with intentionally withholding photographic evidence of the injuries to George Zimmerman's head in the warrant she allegedly rushed to issue under oath, in an effort to boost her reelection prospects. At the outset of this case, black activists such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who whipped up wrath against Zimmerman, demanded that he be charged with murder, after local police had thus far declined to arrest him pending investigation.
    http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/...zimmerman.html

Z is going to walk.. You do not have to tell the truth in court.. Dear God just do not get caught lying.. Your done.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I also understand that Zimmerman has filed against CNN & NBC for airing doctored 911 tapes and putting his SS# out.
    head should have rolled for that . there luck actual riots did not happen . there is freedom of speach an there is this crap . spike lee posted zimmernas address an it was wrong also that guy needs to be charged . lucky innocent people were not killed .

Im not sure how bad your head needs to be beaten in before they think you can shoot in defense . all this crap about the head injuries were not that bad WTF are you supposed to wait untill your loosing consciousness . It not about a fair fight its about protecting your self from being beat to death.

Unless Zimmerman chased the guy down an then attacked him an then reliaed he was going to loose he is innocent . i see know evidence he was trying to engage the suspect. If martin confronted him an initated the attack then he made a poor choice attacking a armed man .

i love thr crap about zimmern knowing the law an saying he didnt . well if the state an the country cant figure ou thte law how does he know in the rain . an here is all the BS about travons dna not being on the gun . WTF its raining it being handled an shot I doubt his DNA would be on the gun if it had been up travons ass .

is there DNA left on every thing you just touch or try to touch.

If I ever were in a situation Id say i was in fear of my life an please get me a attorney an shut my mouth .

then there is the so called gun expert who was displaying how easy the trigger pulled with here l;eft hand so the camera could get a better shot . who cares how hard the trigger needed to be pulled . Zimmerman said he pulled the trigger what difference does it make it was not accidental discharge .

If there is going to be a riot the sooner better lets get this done before winter . let the 13 % of a group that commit over half the murders riot lets draw some focues on this issue .

I see zero race issues with this shooting that on the media an if there going to riot start there.

The media will make this a huge issue no matter what . the fact its on TV every day is just wrong .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.