Thread: NSA Data on Citizens Classified

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default NSA Data on Citizens Classified

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i can't wait to see what they got on my cell-phone tap--

--"ok hun-- you say 1/2 gallon of milk, one head of lettuce, 2 dozen eggs, a loaf of bread and 20lbs of dog food and a box of tide!"--"ok-ok and a bag of cheezy puffs and a box of ceral!"

yep we must be up to no good i tell ya! --LOL! the irony is the government is wasting $billions $$ it don't have to SPY on its own taxpayers--how fricking stupid is that?

hopefully the A-holes are listening in on this one--

Feedback Score

Wait a damn minute!!! This is the pinnacle of federal government boobery!!! Talk about red tape. So you are telling me it is classified to tell me what I talked about on the phone??? Does that make anybody else's head spin.

Well that's good cuz I was watching this really dirty internet p*rn and can't seem to find it again. Atl least I now know that I can't go to them to have them search my browser history because it will be classified and that would have been an embarrasing letter. What a joke. Ok mister secret spy agency I'll see your Classification and I will raise you a 4th Amendment...
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

End all cell phone calls with "F... the NSA"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Not a fan of rap music, but here is an exception: "Tap It: The NSA Slow Jam"

http://granitegrok.com/blog/2013/06/...y-on-reason-tv

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.