Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Geolocate Dangerous Guns and Owners

jrs
    Feedback Score

Angry Geolocate Dangerous Guns and Owners

Link to their website:

http://gungeomarker.org/

Below is quoted from their "Gun Marking Guidelines" page:

"There will naturally be some uncertainty about whether any particular location actually represents an unsafe gun situation, and again, the general guideline is that you should mark any location about which you have a gun related concern, while trying to provide enough extra information for others to make their own determination about safety. Try to keep the following warning signs and guidelines in mind when determining if a local gun owner may present a threat to your children or your community. While the remainder of the guidelines are fairly obvious cases for marking if true, it is important to remain clear headed about your assessment and avoid misunderstandings. Users of the Walkingtools Gun Geo Marker hold the responsibility for the quality of the information the system presents (while remaining anonymous), so try to be as clear about your concerns as possible."

jrs - emphasis is mine. Just remember, any data you enter is anonymous.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

I can't figure out how to join. I was going to mark all the local PDs.
    Nyuk Nyuk
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

bloomburg is behind this!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Ain't technology grand!!!!! Freaking Libtards.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

This is a good concept, now we should to it for Welfare and food stamp recipients who abuse the system. That would be good becasue unlike law abiding gun owners who may adhere to common sense but finds the laws placed on his right to be locked and loaded a little over-zealous, these people are spending taxpayer money and are actually doing harm to our kids.

How's this stop pursuing gun owners in the same way you do sexual predetors and maybe they will try to stop calling you whiney bitches everytime you find a new cause... Fair enough?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

If I find out my house has been painted on this app I will go for a walk one night and paint all my neighbor's houses too.

Feedback Score

A sure target to get your house robed or worse for criminals to easily locate you - this technology might be useful for child molesters but not Law abiding Gun Owners. Gun owners should be afforded the same protection to anonymity as police or Govt. workers.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Is there app for illegal aliens? It would be nice to mark there whereabouts . since Blacks commit about 50 5 of gun crimes batter mark there houses . some how I feel discriminated as a gun owner but that's OK. but If we were to discuss what 7% of the populaton is doing 50% of the shooting that would be racist .

I could not understand half of what was said some one thinks there smarter than they really are.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

everyone should download and just start marking ALL locations. Fill the thing with so much useless and erroneous information that the whole point of the stupid thing will be defeated.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

You would be better off staying away from an marking the 7 % than marking the 70% of americans with guns who will not kill any one.

how about we use it to mark every know released criminal ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.