Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TSA Strikes Again!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I had to fly last week and they pulled me out of the line both times. I guess it is easier to harass a old fart with a cane than scary looking packies.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Feedback Score

I was talked to by one of the blessed agents of the TSA becasue I refused to have my 7 month pregnant wife go through scanner and asked that she be allowed to just go through the metal detector. They finally let her go through the metal detactor but bmade sure she was frisked after she went through. Screw the TSA. They are a made up agency with as much authority as an elementary school teacher. Both of them can summon a police visit if they cry loud enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TSA Strikes Again!-600201_439866712728853_772731246_n.jpg  

TSA Strikes Again!-tsa-nazi-logo.jpg  

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

jrs
    Feedback Score

Gentlemen,

This is a complex issue. While TSA generally hires thugs and wanna be's, they do have a job to do. This one could have been handled better by them.

As an aside, thinking about it from the other side, I'd look for a weakness in the screening process and if I thought I could masquerade as a 'wounded vet' because they are given special treatment, I'd do it.

So while I don't agree with the way they handled this incident, I do believe there should be no exceptions.

Go ahead and flame me now.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score

PHUQUE EWE, YA WANNA BE 'SAFE'
    I'D RATHER BE FREE
    DO YOU REMEMBER BACK WHEN YOU WERE A MAN?
    HUNTER
    Flamed enough?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I MIGHT go along with that...if the bastards were profiling the people they should be!!
    I'm still waiting for some pissed off AMERICAN citizen to wait in the parking lot to
    pump a couple rounds into one of those punks!

Feedback Score

i all of them are pedo's/ pepping tom's and they dont wanta amid to it

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

you would have to be the most stupid terrorist EVER to get caught by the TSA.

a real terrorist can easily evade those idiots and gain entry to the aircraft. there is no security at all provided by the TSA . their just actors providing a image for the public to think the government is doing something about terrorism.

just like the TSA, NSA and DHLS are the three stooges of counter terrorism.

REAL counter terror outfits in other lands show them in films on "this is a negative example of ineffective counter-terror programs!"

how the hell can you tap 150,000,000+ cell phones , hundreds of millions of emails and miss the calls for jehaid at a boston mosque that went on for years and became a running joke?

hell all they would have had to do was answer the phone when russia called and they could have foiled the plan and all those people who got killed or disabled would be healthy and alive today.

utter incompetence is the rule in obamas anti-terror programs. one has to wonder if their really that stupid or there is something more sinister going on??

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just remember:

Every time you go through a TSA checkpoint, you just traded your civil rights for convenience. You are validating the TSA and the airlines that suck up to them.

As long as enough sheep queue up to keep the airlines going, the TSA will continue.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Gentlemen,

This is a complex issue. While TSA generally hires thugs and wanna be's, they do have a job to do. This one could have been handled better by them.

As an aside, thinking about it from the other side, I'd look for a weakness in the screening process and if I thought I could masquerade as a 'wounded vet' because they are given special treatment, I'd do it.

So while I don't agree with the way they handled this incident, I do believe there should be no exceptions.

Go ahead and flame me now.
    Nope I was thinking the same thing . If I was a terrorist id try to disguise who I was . I see people pretending to be war heros all the time . been in the news a few times .

I made a guy about 28 leave the bar about 6 months ago after I found out he all the stuff he was telling me about being in desert storm was not true . He would have been 9 when that was going on . the bar tender tipped me off that she went to school an the guy was never in the army an he would have been 9. I had areadly bought the guy two drinks an was thrilled to be able to thank him an hear his stories about all the stuff he had claimed to ahve seen an done . . I put him on the spot an he started freaking out about shit babbleiong abiout going to Florida . So i said thanks for making hte beches of florida safe not GTF out ! he had two choices leave or fight . I kind of flipped pout over it an made a scene LOL . I dont like to get hat way but I was not going to sit there an let this ass hat work people an hit on women one second longer with his GI joe BS . He left . A week alter he had to leave a different bar when I walked in . This time I passed it on to some real vets who just got back an let them deal with him. I heard some yelling LOL

I think the guy however desreved great respect as he was being ran through security. I hear that pregant women or women dressed up like that have been used to ge past check points .

I think tsa needs to clean up there act . I have a bunch of medals my uncle gave me an i have never served i could easly put them on a try to get by a security check point or free drinks .

To those who werved you have my respect for those who pertnd to ill try to stand up for those who in there absence . I cant think of much lower than trying to work drinks like that LOL .

IMO opinion the should a have fallen all over them selves to be nice an shown respect but they also need to make sure he is who he says an that he is safe .

I do a have a question for you vets . How common is it to see a person in full unilform like that at a air port or some thing like that ? I fly a fair amount as stuff I can hardly think of a time were I have seen a soldiers in the general puplic In ther dress uniifrom ( is dress uniform the proper term)

I have seen it at weddings an funerals an even in a court room , parades an such but I can really recall seeing this in a airport of other puplic area ? personaly id like to see it more .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.