Thread: Justice Department supported anti-Zimmerman protests

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Justice Department supported anti-Zimmerman protests

jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

yep the blind justice afforded by the justice department is dead, now it influences the outcome of juries, runs guns, spies on lawabiding political enemies, newspaper reporters they don't like, i could go on and on

Im sure they had something to do with the judge allowing the jury to decide on lesser charges cause the prosecution is going to lose there case, so a conviction by any means to make they're point cause if holder had a son he would look like Martin
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

and i bet this don't even get mentioned by the media-- outside of the short blip on fox.

Feedback Score

It wouldn't surprise me. Didn't they support Mexican Drug Cartels too or am I supposed to forget about that because Kim Kardashin had a kid that she gave a stupid name to?
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Ask So. Africa and Rhodesia-ooopps-Zimbawee what happens when these vermin run a country!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Just another example that there is "not a dimes worth of difference between Obama and Romney". Thanks again to all those who did not vote in November or threw away their votes in protest, it is really paying off now!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.