I usually call this type of discussion 'mental masturbation'. But what really interests me is why no one takes the prosecution to task.
1) FL State AG lies on papers filed with the court to bring this to trial.
2) the prosecution lies during the case-in-chief.
3) the prosecution suborns perjury.
4) the prosecution fails to perform during discovery.
5) the prosecutor is a liar, buffoon and a stooge.
6) AFTER the trial AG and prosecutor call Mr. Z a murderer and a coward.
The 5th Amendment is one of the bulwark of our judicial system.
I'm 61 years old and have never seen shit like this, and I have seen some REALLY bad assholes on the states payroll.