Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

Feedback Score

I never claimed Trayvon was an angel.

I still claim that if Zimmerman stays in his vehicle no confrontation occurs and if it does he simply drives away.

Further if you are implying that Trayvon was acting like he had a gun then Zimmerman is beyond stupid for getting out of his vehicle to follow Trayvon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Zimmerman staying in his car...Trayvon taking the streets hone instead of cutting between houses in the dark...either one happens and Trayvon lived...the logic applied equally gives the same result...

Neither one is at fault based on those decisions...fault is earned by the one who assaults the other guy first...evidence points toward Trayvon assaulting Zimmerman first...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it is all a media blitz anyway. the big "O" and his media manipulation crew are doing "distraction 101"--

play the race card to divert attention from the real news.

in the real news gasoline prices got hiked up, student loan interest rates went up, the national debt is going forever upwards, the ME is in a crisis, obama care is causing layoffs in the health care industry, other industries hit by the recession are also laying off and another wave of islamic terrorism for the US is in the works.

add to that we have the NSA spying on citizens while ignoring terrorist, congress filling its pockets with the treasury's $$$, and holder running around making sure chicago gangland is not cleaned up, that criminals go free and that the us citizens are blamed for arms the administration gave to the drug cartels and foreign islamic terrorists.

lots of REAL news that no one is reporting. the BS crap-ola news just lingers like a bad stink.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    it is all a media blitz anyway. the big "O" and his media manipulation crew are doing "distraction 101"--

play the race card to divert attention from the real news.

in the real news gasoline prices got hiked up, student loan interest rates went up, the national debt is going forever upwards, the ME is in a crisis, obama care is causing layoffs in the health care industry, other industries hit by the recession are also laying off and another wave of islamic terrorism for the US is in the works.

add to that we have the NSA spying on citizens while ignoring terrorist, congress filling its pockets with the treasury's $$$, and holder running around making sure chicago gangland is not cleaned up, that criminals go free and that the us citizens are blamed for arms the administration gave to the drug cartels and foreign islamic terrorists.

lots of REAL news that no one is reporting. the BS crap-ola news just lingers like a bad stink.

Imagine whats really going on behing closed doors, if all that stuff is out in the open i cannot imagine whats really being cooked up, i wish i was an ignorant kid again........ this administration is giving me grey hair at 27.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Since when do we the people cede the streets and live in fear? Zimmerman was legally allowed to go anywhere he wanted without the "fear" of venturing out onto the streets like any citizen. If some thug jumps out and attacks then you have the right to defend yourself. The one in the wrong in this case looks more like Trayvon who could have legally just moved on without confrontation. The jury agreed, the Persecution look like complete idiots and Zimmerman walked free. End of story.

What if the shooter is Black and the thug a White teen? We already know the answer: http://investordiscussionboard.com/b...d-nobody-cares

There were no protests, no speech by a race-baiting President and no race-baiting media sensationism either. The Black man appears to be well within his rights to defend himself. The jury agreed and he walked free. End of story.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.