Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Oh, to hear the screaming, ranting, temper tantrum going on in the West Wing of the White House.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default j4

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i hear there be RIOTS brewing.

4th i hope you got your powder dry!
    Nah. No riots here, nothing to burn cept some trees.. Obama may have just burnt his bridge, on his agenda of dividing the country..
    A Black Man just speaking on Fox news.. Caught the tail end of it, think he was connected with the NAACP..
    -Why did the Govt. pay for people to come to Florida for anti Zimmerman protests.?
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/do...rman-protests/
    -Why did the Sanford Police not press charges and charges were only brought after Angela Corey, Al, and Jessie met in the Mayors office.
    -Why did the Prosecution withhold evidence and the Defense had to beg and fight for disclosure?

Even the Blacks are catching on to Nappy's anti American agenda..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

maybe people are catching on the the fact that their being "played for a fool" by the media at the prompting of the administration.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That SOB Holder hasn't played his last card yet....

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    That SOB Holder hasn't played his last card yet....
    I fear you are correct Bill.. But I really do feel even the Black population is starting to wonder what the S.O.B. crooks are up to..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Nobody won anything...

Actually America won.

America won because there was without a doubt not enough proof or evidence to convict him regardless of what ANYONE thought. And thankfully the jury saw past the states house of cards, what ifs, and attempt to play on emotions. They made the right decision based on the evidence presented to them. Our justice system(one of our greatest privileges) worked.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score

I know down here in Miami-Dade and up in Broward the police are still on standby for it. A buddy of mine is SWAT up in Hollywood and he texted me that his whle outfit is still on round the clock call..

Either way the law is the law. No one really won becasue the media turned this into a race thing and Zimmerman shouldn't have been arrested in the first place it was only an appeasment to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and all of their sheep. I'm happy he was acquitted but still all this was, was a deeper wedge driven into our society and the PC Police were leading the charge. IMHO this was a huge embarrassment to our country.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jimraynor21 View Post
    Actually America won.

America won because there was without a doubt not enough proof or evidence to convict him regardless of what ANYONE thought. And thankfully the jury saw past the states house of cards, what ifs, and attempt to play on emotions. They made the right decision based on the evidence presented to them. Our justice system(one of our greatest privileges) worked.
    I disagree that America won anything here. Because to be brutally honest, this trial has virtually no effect on anyone's life, or actions, outside of Trayvon's friends and family and Zimmerman. Trayvon martin is dead and Zimmerman's life will be forever changed. I would expect he will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder waiting for his turn...

Feedback Score

if 4th doesnt I do, i live 20 minutes from him. We all have to stick together. Plus 4th lives in lake county, a black free county.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I was looking at some photos of tht protest rallies in one photo they were burning a US flag. That kills me I am so pissed I can't think. If he would have been found guilty the same people would still be out f$%k#$g things up.
    Oh well Berry will do give orders to change the outcome.
    Gunco Member 2241
    NRA Life Member

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.