Gunco Forums banner

Mr Zimmerman is Free

6K views 114 replies 30 participants last post by  Black Blade 
#1 ·
Hope your powder's dry people.
We won this one.
Hunter

#100 ·
I'm trying to figure out why you're putting so much into "if Zimmerman hadn't gotten out of his truck it never would have happened" defense? Why is it ALL on Zimmerman in your mind?? I mean this seriously, not facetiously. I do not understand why you are blaming Zimmerman for the entire outcome, and no blame on Trayvon? If Trayvon had just continued on his way home, it never would have happened. Yet you don't see that side of it. Yes, "it takes two to tango" so to speak, and they both probably did things that they regret. However even though GZ did get out of his truck, that alone did not constitute ANY danger to TM. He turned and was heading back to his vehicle. At that point, there is no danger to either party. Doesn't matter if he did get out of his truck. He is walking away from Trayvon, and presents no danger. In my mind, and obviously the minds of the jury, Trayvon initiated the actual confrontation/violence by following and attacking GZ. Even his girlfriend said that Trayvon threw the first punch. I do not believe that Zimmerman at any point throughout the entire fiasco, said to himself "man, I want to get into a fist fight with this guy". Everything he did says the opposite. So, why do you place the entire blame on Zimmerman's actions, and none on Trayvon Martin's actions? Again, I am asking this in a serious, non confrontational manner. I am truly interested, because I do not understand your viewpoint.

#106 ·
I am in no way exonerating Trayvon Martin. The facts say he was doing nothing wrong when Zimmerman decided to intervene by following him in his vehicle and then leaving his vehicle to follow him, again not illegal. Not very smart, but not illegal by any means. NO ONE knows for certain what happened next, not even the jury knows for certain.

The only thing I can say with almost 100% certainty is if Zimmerman never leaves his vehicle no confrontation occurs. He could have done everything he needed to do from his vehicle.

#101 · (Edited)
So there it is..... FU does not believe stand your ground legislation and lawful defense. If Zimmerman would have hid under the bed of his truck in the garage of his house the big bad Trayvon wouldn't have attacked him. Old men and women even when armed are cowardly. The victim is at fault and FU is a hypocrite. The same old libtard argurment CHL holders think they are superman. I am done.

#107 ·
It is sad you have to resort to lies and propaganda to try and discredit me. But since it is all you have I suppose you have to use it.

Zimmerman is no victim, he played a game and got his ass beat for it and ended up having to kill someone over it. If nothing else Zimmerman is 100% guilty of being an idiot using piss poor judgement.

#102 ·
I usually call this type of discussion 'mental masturbation'. But what really interests me is why no one takes the prosecution to task.
1) FL State AG lies on papers filed with the court to bring this to trial.
2) the prosecution lies during the case-in-chief.
3) the prosecution suborns perjury.
4) the prosecution fails to perform during discovery.
5) the prosecutor is a liar, buffoon and a stooge.
6) AFTER the trial AG and prosecutor call Mr. Z a murderer and a coward.
The 5th Amendment is one of the bulwark of our judicial system.
I'm 61 years old and have never seen shit like this, and I have seen some REALLY bad assholes on the states payroll.
Hunter

#104 ·
Agreed!!! I'm totally lost as to why anyone would look at this trial and think that it was a miscarriage of justice. Regardless of whether his actions helped the situation along or not, at the moment that he fired the gun, Zimmerman was in the right. It would have been a travesty like the defense lawyer said if Zimm had been found guilty. How all these people can be such poor sports about it, after getting a jury trial which is what they wanted, is beyond me. It's over, it's finished, Zimmerman was declared innocent by a jury of his peers. Leave the man alone, and let him live out his days in peace.

#103 ·
there really needs to be a law against how the case was run against mr zimerman!

they had no case--the case was dismissed by the sheriff PD cause it was clear cut--then for political gain by certain people they made mr zimmerman a scapegoat.

his rights were violated.

at the very least the DA should be FORCED to pay mr zimmermans legal costs for bringing this fiasco to trial.

#105 ·
I usually call this type of discussion 'mental masturbation'. But what really interests me is why no one takes the prosecution to task.
1) FL State AG lies on papers filed with the court to bring this to trial.
2) the prosecution lies during the case-in-chief.
3) the prosecution suborns perjury.
4) the prosecution fails to perform during discovery.
5) the prosecutor is a liar, buffoon and a stooge.
6) AFTER the trial AG and prosecutor call Mr. Z a murderer and a coward.
The 5th Amendment is one of the bulwark of our judicial system.
I'm 61 years old and have never seen shit like this, and I have seen some REALLY bad assholes on the states payroll.
Hunter
YEAP THINGS ARE PRETTY SCREWY . THIS WHOLE THING STINKS OF FEDERAL INTERFERENCE AN REVERSE RACISM AN ATTEMPT TO GAIN LIBERAL VOTES IN THE NEXT ELECTION.

#108 ·
The facts say he was doing nothing wrong when Zimmerman decided to intervene by following him
THE FACTS SAY CANDY BOY WAS OFF THE STREET UNDER SOME ONES EVE'S. THAT IS TRESPASSING. AN IS DOING SOME THING WRONG .
THE FACTS SAY ZIMMERMAN INTERVINED BY CALLING HE POLICE NOT ONCE BY TWICE . NOT WHEN HE GOT OUT OF HIS VEHICLE . ZIMMERMAN HAD EVERY RIGHT TO SEE WERE SOME KID WENT THAT WAS SEEN TRESSPASSING IN SOME ONE YARD .
THE FACTS SAY CANDY BOY WALKED TOWARD ZIMMERMAN AN SAW HIM ON A PHONE AN TOOK OFF RUNNING FOR NO REASON . INNOCENT HONEST PEOPLE DONT WALK HALF WAY TO SOME ONE AN TAKE OFF RUNNING BECAUSE YOU ARE ON A PHONE .
THE FACTS SAY HE STOPPED FOLLOWING WHEN HE WAS TOLD NOT TO. NOT THAT IT MATTERS 911 HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO TELL ANY ONE WHAT TO DO .
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HE WAS ACTUALY ON HIS WAY HOME HE COULD HAVE BEEN HEADING ANY WERE .
THE FACTS SAY HE HAD DRUGS IN HIS SYSTEM .
THE FACTS SAY HE ATTACKED SOME ONE WHO WAS NOT BREAKING THE LAW . HE COULD HAVE SAID WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME I LIVE RIGHT THERE .

FRANKLY IM SICK OF THIS BULL SHIT THAT HE WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET LIKE OBAMA JUST STATED . HE WAS NEVER ON THE STREET EXCEPT WHEN HE CROSSED IT . HE WAS STANDING AGIANST SOME ONES HOME IN THE DARK IN THE RAN WITH IS HEAD AN FACE CONCILIATED .

HAD HE BEEN MERELY WALKING DOWN THE STREET AS THE LIBERAL, MEDIA , BLACKS , AN TV STARS WANT YOU TO THINK ,I WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW . HE WASENT! HE WAS UNDER SOME ONE ROOF/EVES WERE HE DID NOT BELONG AN WHEN HE WAS SPOTTED AN RELIZED SOME ONE WAS CALLING HIS ASS IN HE TOOK OFF RUNNING LIKE THE CRIMINAL HE IS. ENOUGH OF THIS POOR LITTLE BOY W JUST WALKING ALONG ON THE SIDE WALK BULL SHIT . i DOUBT ZIMMERMAN EVEN KNEW HE WAS BLACK AS HIS HEAD AN FACE WERE LIKELY COVERED BY HIS STUPID HOODY .

FACTS STATE ZIMMERMAN SAID HE WAS NOT SURE OF HIS COLOR INITALY IN A 911 CALL .

NOW THE PRESIDENT IS SAYING HES WLAKING ALONG ONTHE STREET ON THE STREET . THIS CRAP IS WRONG AN NOT TRUE AN THIS IS THE CRAP THAT CAUSES RIOTS . WHY WE HAVENT SEEN A REINACTMENT OF THE THIS IS BEYOND ME . HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO SHOW WERE TRAVON WAS WHEN SPOTTED AN WHAT HIS PATH WAS AFTER SO REAL VIEWS AN JUDGMENTS CAN BE ,MADE IS BEYOND ME .

ANY ONE WHO DID 30 SECONDS OF LOOKING AT FACTS CAN SEE HE WAS NOT SOME LITTLE KID WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE ON THE SIDE WALK . STAY THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLES YARDS IF YOU DON'T WANT THE COPS CALLED ON YOU. DONT ATTACK ADULTS WHO CALLTHE COPS ON YOU ARE WODNER WERE YOUR GOING .

THERE SHOULD BE A CIVIL TRIAL . iT SHOULD BE IN PROSICUTING TRAVON FOR PROFILING AN ATTACKING A CREEEPY ASS CRACEKR WHO WAS TRYOINT TO MAKE THE HOOD SAFE . IT SHOULD BE AGAINS THE MEDAI WHO MISS REPORTED AN ALTERED 911 TAPES TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED AGAINST HISPANICS. CIVIL RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED BUT THERE NOT CANDY BOYS

I DONT SEE ZIMMERMAN PLAYING A GAME AN HE IS LUCKY HE WAS CARRING A GUN TO PROTECT HIMSELF FROM THE LIKES OF TRAVON .

#111 ·
I never claimed Trayvon was an angel.

I still claim that if Zimmerman stays in his vehicle no confrontation occurs and if it does he simply drives away.

Further if you are implying that Trayvon was acting like he had a gun then Zimmerman is beyond stupid for getting out of his vehicle to follow Trayvon.

#112 ·
Zimmerman staying in his car...Trayvon taking the streets hone instead of cutting between houses in the dark...either one happens and Trayvon lived...the logic applied equally gives the same result...

Neither one is at fault based on those decisions...fault is earned by the one who assaults the other guy first...evidence points toward Trayvon assaulting Zimmerman first...

#113 ·
it is all a media blitz anyway. the big "O" and his media manipulation crew are doing "distraction 101"--

play the race card to divert attention from the real news.

in the real news gasoline prices got hiked up, student loan interest rates went up, the national debt is going forever upwards, the ME is in a crisis, obama care is causing layoffs in the health care industry, other industries hit by the recession are also laying off and another wave of islamic terrorism for the US is in the works.

add to that we have the NSA spying on citizens while ignoring terrorist, congress filling its pockets with the treasury's $$$, and holder running around making sure chicago gangland is not cleaned up, that criminals go free and that the us citizens are blamed for arms the administration gave to the drug cartels and foreign islamic terrorists.

lots of REAL news that no one is reporting. the BS crap-ola news just lingers like a bad stink.

#115 ·
Since when do we the people cede the streets and live in fear? Zimmerman was legally allowed to go anywhere he wanted without the "fear" of venturing out onto the streets like any citizen. If some thug jumps out and attacks then you have the right to defend yourself. The one in the wrong in this case looks more like Trayvon who could have legally just moved on without confrontation. The jury agreed, the Persecution look like complete idiots and Zimmerman walked free. End of story.

What if the shooter is Black and the thug a White teen? We already know the answer: http://investordiscussionboard.com/...-teen-jury-says-self-defense-and-nobody-cares

There were no protests, no speech by a race-baiting President and no race-baiting media sensationism either. The Black man appears to be well within his rights to defend himself. The jury agreed and he walked free. End of story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.