Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

  1. #31
    The Anti-Terrorist Abukai08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,675
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Justice won out on Saturday night, but as previously stated, Zimmerman will probably have to go into some form of Witness Protection, be it on his own or with the Government's help, if he wishes to survive, and get on with his life. Of course given that the NAACP is pressuring Eric Holder to bring federal Civil Rights Violation charges against him, I doubt that the gov would help him in any way right now.
    Yeah this point is interesting because this would be an extremely rare case of the DOJ filing civil rights charges against an individual as opposed to a group and a civilian as opposed to some force of Law Enforcement. So we will see how far that ship sails.

    Either way it's a pethetic attempt to keep this argument as primative as possible and its garbage. This country interned Japanese and not a single white or black marched for it. This stupid argument of "It was an innocent BLACK kid walking through a white neighborhood in a hoodie and he was profiled" and they are saying it as if a white guy in a three piece suit with Italina Leather shoes and a Rolex walking through a black neighborhood would go unnoticed.

    Like you said 2nd, There is no money in peace only in war. I still firmly believe this was a mockery of our justice system and an embarresment to our country as a whole. the Civil Rights movement has become a joke. 70 years ago Dr. Martin Luther King (A man who got a PHD in a system where it was literally illegal for him to go to school with whites) was an honorable man who wanted nothing more than to be treated equal. Fast forward to now and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson dare utter his name. 70 years ago they wanted to be treated equal. Now they want to be treated special and anybody who disagrees with them is a racist. It's a joke and needs to be exposed for what it really is.

    Zimmerman didn't shoot a little black kid for walking through his neighborhood, he shot a a 6 foot black kid who was pinning him down and driving fists into his face. Gainesville, Florida, Oak Park, Illinois, Moblie, Alabama, Toledo, Ohio, Grand Rapids, Michigan, and Norfolk, Virginia. All places where white people were viciously attacked by blacks to avenge Trayvon Martin. Where were the marches demanding retrobution for those attacks on innocent people who were profiled? You won't see any because society likes to feel it's not the same thing when it goes the other way.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-


    "Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

  2. #32
    No Hope For Me 1biggun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13,781
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

    Default

    Zimmerman's life will be forever changed. I would expect he will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder waiting for his turn...
    He may have to look over his shoulder I Agree.

    he aslo has a few law suites against the media i understand an I hope he followes through on any oe who violated his rights . The media who doctored 911 tapes needs to be held accountable . The race mongers need to be held accountable for stiring up crap that got inoccent people beat. Spike lee neeeds to be dealt with for posting addresses that were not even Zimmermans.

    Now we can sit back an wait for the civil trial like happened with OJ . there defense an the merry band of race mongers is already speaking of it .


    Im sure Zimmerman has a book deal or som ehting lined up to make him some cash .

    his actions right or wrong cost him over a year of his life to get to his point an it will affect the rest of his life.

    If I have peole in my yard who dont belong there I will confront them .

    last time I delt with a 911 call about a mile from here were I literally found a man unconscious in a car in a ditch . it took 45 minutes to get a officer from a differant town to arrive , the sherrif who was initaly dispatcehd came from Albany an was over 50 minutes getting there the ambulance was 55 minutes . I had to deal with a 911 operater who was more worred who I was an what i was doing than trying to advise on how to deal witha car wreck victem who was unconsious an had his neck coked at a funy angle . I finally told here to go get F^%%ked an hung up . the incident was litteraly 3 miles from a police fire an ems station . I almost left the scene an drove there to get help . the differant town officer did not even have the correct adress that I gave 4 times to 911 . he was just driving up the road at a 100 MPH in the general direction . he got called from the sherrif who was dispatched from 40 miles away . an to but icing on the cake i swa a sherif drive by when I was down in the ditch about 5 minutes after i called 911 an told retarded getto sounding 911 operater i just saw a sherrif go by !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    then the officers never were even going to look on the other side of the road to see whjat the guy hit or if there were any other peole involved . a car is totaled in a ditch full of grasswith no impacts of any kind an the offivers never think to look to see how or why a car is smashed . one officer said he migh tneed to write a no seat belt ticket . WTF you get there 55 minutes after a 911 call there is a car in a grassy ditch smashed to shit with paint on the damage no other car In sight with a unconsious man in it an your worried about writting him a ticket for a seat belt?????????????

    thank god I knew enough noit to move him he had some serius neck injuries . he was breathing so I left him be for almost a hour for help to come .

    every officer an parametric there said 911 in Dane county is a joke an run by idiots an under staffed an i would have been better to have called the local PD or fire Directly . LMFAO . a week later they hjad over 50 officers from every town in the area runnig a soberiety check point about 3 miles away from this incient . it seems thy can run this from a federal or state grant but we can get a 011 that can dispatch a fire department from 3 miles away ? The owi stng mae one arrest in 9 hours. in hte mean time the next town over was having its anuall beer tent fest with a 5000 drunks driving home . that town had cops perticipating in a sting in another town WTF?

    12 years ago I called 911 for a dog incident they kept connecting to a pizza pit. they could not contact the town i was in PD. then they told me to let the viscious dog go then I was told no ofivcers could responmd . then when i said Id just shoot it a dozen cars were there in 3 minutes wtih guys with guns . funny how that works .

    ILL call the cops but it will be after i make sure my pets, cars, bikes,, boats, shop an familay is safe . if you want guys walking around your yard fine untill the cops come fine. My yard is posted an I will confront any stranger who is walking around on it . I will be armed. I will shoot if im attacked regardless of your color . .


    Sorry for the rant Martin is fee . the media will try to make more money off this untill a a new story comes along . IMO we need to all watch our backs an not rely on a cop to come some time if you call .

  3. #33
    GuncoHolic Sprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,885
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

    Default

    but weren't you the guy who said Mr. Zimmerman was guilty, everyone of your talking points was brought up by the prosecutors and guess what all female jury said not guilty. FU you are the last person who should be replying to these post

    quote:
    When you embrace a certain lifestyle, you become a 2-bit punk in school.
    When you become a 2-bit punk in school, you think it's funny to write "WTF" on someone's locker.
    When you write "WTF" on someone's locker, you get reported.
    When you get reported, you get YOUR locker searched.
    When you get YOUR locker searched, they find stolen items and burglary tools.
    When they find stolen items and burglary tools, you get a long suspension.
    When you get a long suspension, your Mother sends you away for awhile to your father's little town.
    When you are away in your father's little town, you get bored.
    When you get bored, you take long walks through unfamiliar places.
    When you take long walks through unfamiliar places, you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches.
    When you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches, you get pissed.
    When you get pissed, you start fighting.
    When you start fighting, you start winning and feeling good.
    When you start winning and feeling good, you keep pounding.
    When you keep pounding, you get shot through the heart by a concealed carry.

    Don't get shot through the heart by a concealed carry. Don't be a 2-bit punk in school.


    creepy ass cracker
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

  4. #34
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,855
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Yeah this point is interesting because this would be an extremely rare case of the DOJ filing civil rights charges against an individual as opposed to a group and a civilian as opposed to some force of Law Enforcement. So we will see how far that ship sails.

    Either way it's a pethetic attempt to keep this argument as primative as possible and its garbage. This country interned Japanese and not a single white or black marched for it. This stupid argument of "It was an innocent BLACK kid walking through a white neighborhood in a hoodie and he was profiled" and they are saying it as if a white guy in a three piece suit with Italina Leather shoes and a Rolex walking through a black neighborhood would go unnoticed.

    Like you said 2nd, There is no money in peace only in war. I still firmly believe this was a mockery of our justice system and an embarresment to our country as a whole. the Civil Rights movement has become a joke. 70 years ago Dr. Martin Luther King (A man who got a PHD in a system where it was literally illegal for him to go to school with whites) was an honorable man who wanted nothing more than to be treated equal. Fast forward to now and Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson dare utter his name. 70 years ago they wanted to be treated equal. Now they want to be treated special and anybody who disagrees with them is a racist. It's a joke and needs to be exposed for what it really is.

    Zimmerman didn't shoot a little black kid for walking through his neighborhood, he shot a a 6 foot black kid who was pinning him down and driving fists into his face. Gainesville, Florida, Oak Park, Illinois, Moblie, Alabama, Toledo, Ohio, Grand Rapids, Michigan, and Norfolk, Virginia. All places where white people were viciously attacked by blacks to avenge Trayvon Martin. Where were the marches demanding retrobution for those attacks on innocent people who were profiled? You won't see any because society likes to feel it's not the same thing when it goes the other way.
    Very well said Abukai! All these cases of black on white violence, and where are the poverty pimps?? Nowhere. Why isn't a black on white assault a "hate crime", yet a white on black assault is?!?!?! Did you hear about the white guy in Georgia last week? Getting gas at one o clock on a Sunday morning, when he is approached by 4 black 18 year olds. They attacked and beat him for basically no reason other than they're savages, and threw him into the street in front of an oncoming car. He was killed. Luckily they caught them all. I'm sure they weren't the brightest bunch because about every gas station I know has several security cameras. Any rate, this was DEFINITELY a racially motivated "hate crime" but no one is going to actually charge them with it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  5. #35
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,855
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    but weren't you the guy who said Mr. Zimmerman was guilty, everyone of your talking points was brought up by the prosecutors and guess what all female jury said not guilty. FU you are the last person who should be replying to these post

    quote:
    When you embrace a certain lifestyle, you become a 2-bit punk in school.
    When you become a 2-bit punk in school, you think it's funny to write "WTF" on someone's locker.
    When you write "WTF" on someone's locker, you get reported.
    When you get reported, you get YOUR locker searched.
    When you get YOUR locker searched, they find stolen items and burglary tools.
    When they find stolen items and burglary tools, you get a long suspension.
    When you get a long suspension, your Mother sends you away for awhile to your father's little town.
    When you are away in your father's little town, you get bored.
    When you get bored, you take long walks through unfamiliar places.
    When you take long walks through unfamiliar places, you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches.
    When you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches, you get pissed.
    When you get pissed, you start fighting.
    When you start fighting, you start winning and feeling good.
    When you start winning and feeling good, you keep pounding.
    When you keep pounding, you get shot through the heart by a concealed carry.

    Don't get shot through the heart by a concealed carry. Don't be a 2-bit punk in school.


    creepy ass cracker
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, that's funny, I don't care who you are. My wife and I love those commercials.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  6. #36
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    but weren't you the guy who said Mr. Zimmerman was guilty, everyone of your talking points was brought up by the prosecutors and guess what all female jury said not guilty. FU you are the last person who should be replying to these post

    I think, as long as I am a member, here I can comment on any post or topic I want to. Free speech and all, or is that being limited by you now?
    quote:
    When you embrace a certain lifestyle, you become a 2-bit punk in school.

    True, but not relevant to the facts here. Zimmerman left his car, against the disaptcher's advice and confronted Trayvon. Simple fact all you God Fearing, Gun toting Americans, keep glossing over. If Zimmerman doesn't approach Trayvon he doesn't get his ass beat playing hero and then have to kill Trayvon.

    When you become a 2-bit punk in school, you think it's funny to write "WTF" on someone's locker.
    When you write "WTF" on someone's locker, you get reported.
    When you get reported, you get YOUR locker searched.
    When you get YOUR locker searched, they find stolen items and burglary tools.
    When they find stolen items and burglary tools, you get a long suspension.
    When you get a long suspension, your Mother sends you away for awhile to your father's little town.
    When you are away in your father's little town, you get bored.
    When you get bored, you take long walks through unfamiliar places.
    When you take long walks through unfamiliar places, you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches.
    When you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches, you get pissed.
    When you get pissed, you start fighting. No evidence to show who started the fight. Other than Zimmerman provoking it by confronting Trayvon.
    When you start fighting, you start winning and feeling good. When you start winning and feeling good, you keep pounding.
    When you keep pounding, you get shot through the heart by a concealed carry.

    Don't get shot through the heart by a concealed carry. Don't be a 2-bit punk in school.


    creepy ass cracker
    All well and good. It wasn't Zimmerman's property that Trayvon was on. Zimmerman disobeyed the dispatcher and approached Trayvon. Got his ass beat for his meddling and then when he was losing the fight shot and killed Trayvon. How to avoid the situation? Follow law enforcement's advice and don't get physically involved.

  7. #37
    TRX
    TRX is online now
    Gunco Irregular TRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Arkansas
    Posts
    2,819
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Zimmerman disobeyed the dispatcher and approached Trayvon.
    Since when does a citizen have to "obey" some anonymous 911 phonedroid?

    I didn't get that memo either.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

  8. #38
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Since when does a citizen have to "obey" some anonymous 911 phonedroid?

    I didn't get that memo either.
    Seriously, how ridiculous do you guys want to make this? You don't have to obey anyone, or any law, or your parents, or God, or Allah, or anything, for that matter...as long as you are willing to face the consequences of your actions.

    Suppose in this fight Trayvon had gotten a hold of Zimmerman's gun and killed him in self defense then what?

    If Zimmerman stays back, doesn't get close to Trayvon and reports his movements to dispatch, like the neighborhood watch program says he is suppose to, none of this happens.

    Nobody won anything here, not Zimmerman who will spend the rest of his life waiting for his bullet, or Trayvon who is dead, or the families of both of them, or America. It is just another senseless violent act that simply did not have to occur.

  9. #39
    No Hope For Me 1biggun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13,781
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

    Default

    Follow law enforcement's advice a
    911 is not law enforcement there barely a more than a dispatch operator generality multilingual minorities hired through affirmative action programs dont hire the best candidates they award point if your a minority .

    my recent 911 dealing have really been a wake up call.

    for what it worth I dont think Zimmerman confronted Travon, I think Travon confronted him. there is no law seeing were a suspicous person goes . even if Zimmerman was was follwing him you dont have the the right to attack some one . the amount of time Travon had to run an initay was running he could have been a 1/4 mile away since he is such a supposed athlete . he his he waited an then a confrontation started .

    I know you think Zimmerman should have taken a beating an just layed there seeing if he lived or not, but the jury felt other wise. the injection of race in this matter is discusting . Zimmerman was unsure of the Martins color initaly an told 911 that . Zimmerman was feed up with 911 an the cops taking to long to get there . hell martin was the one using race in his decisions directly for, his creepy ass cracker comments !

    personally I think martins parnets need to take some responsibility for allowing there suspended, drug using, previously accused of theft , gang bang want to be teenage son to roam the hood in the dark in the rain on his cell phone standing in peoples yards while they were sitting home watching TV . The last hnk my kid would be doing if he was suspended for drugs would be going to get candy an talk to his GF on a cell phone.

    IMO after listening tot he trial ( an not hte media ) is travin bit off more than he could chew an attacked a man who was armed an got killed . he could have contiued to keep running for no reason he chose not to . he initially walked toward Zimmerman an when he realized Zimmerman was on a phone he ran for no reason . IMO he should have kept running if he thought he was in danger he would have been home instead of waiting for Zimmerman to see were he went .

  10. #40
    Gunco Regular willie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Harris Co. Jail
    Posts
    622
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Since FU is so pro first amendment fact is NO words are an act of violence. Following someone is not cause to physical attack. Without an action (display of weapon or throwing of a punch for example) there is no justifiable cause for phyisical conflict. GZ was found innocent of all charges. FU can cry all day and verdict will be the same.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •