Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

Feedback Score

You can all PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? REALLY? How? Did a drone fly over head and take pictures during the attack?

We have Zimmerman's version of the event and nothing more. Sadly the other participant in this is dead.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Since FU is so pro first amendment fact is NO words are an act of violence. Following someone is not cause to physical attack. Without an action (display of weapon or throwing of a punch for example) there is no justifiable cause for phyisical conflict. GZ was found innocent of all charges. FU can cry all day and verdict will be the same.
    Not crying at all. Nice try to encite me though. Sorry no points will be awarded.

Again you presume to know what happened that night. HOW? Because the guy who killed the other guy said so?

Frankly, if I was walking down the street and someone was obviously following me I would want to know why.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Not crying at all. Nice try to encite me though. Sorry no points will be awarded.

Again you presume to know what happened that night. HOW? Because the guy who killed the other guy said so?

Frankly, if I was walking down the street and someone was obviously following me I would want to know why.
    FryedUp your conducive to a good Gen. Dissuasion forum..
    Property valules, with the Negro Ape pusinshing buttons with his FED BROS dropped from $250 thusaand at "Twin Lakes" to one hundred thousand once the Apes moved in. Fact. Google it..
    Bottom line. This is a fight when Negros and Apes move in, your property is done.. Time to move..
    Now. While serving in Nam... I have Bros. Inclusive of Black Bros. I would cut my left nut off for.. No joke..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You can all PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? REALLY? How? Did a drone fly over head and take pictures during the attack?

We have Zimmerman's version of the event and nothing more. Sadly the other participant in this is dead.
    Well we don't have to prove anythig that's the lawyer's job and a jury agreed with Zimmerman's lawyers. What willie said is right. Turning around and engaging someone becasue they were following you isn't against the law, but what is is assaulting that person. And just like carrying a gun and responding with equal force to prevent an assault on you and mounting a guy and punching him repeatedly is not that. I'm with you I think America just lost something with this case. Self Respect amongst the most. The most successful and envied country on earth and we just showed our ass to be not be any better than the idiots in other countries who attack each other over menial crap. Either way there was no reason for any of this to even go to court. The was nothing for the state to prosecute and the police knew that, but the people who thought they could capitalize on a tragedy (imagine that they seem to be the same faces) pushed it so hard this stupid Bimbo Attorney General from Florida let her mouth write a check her ass couldnt cash.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

MY internet went out Thursday. Time Warner guy just fixed it today at 15:30hrs. I went to the pawn shop and bought a bunch of DVDs to keep me happy. I hate TV. Just catching up with the news now.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Not crying at all.
    SOUNDS LIKE CRYING LOL .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

seems there unhappy in Oakland . windows an fires but no cops arresting any one . WTF

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.co...erman-not.html

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    SOUNDS LIKE CRYING LOL .
    Nah. You see this is America and we are allowed here to have different opinions than the courts, than the media, than our government and even a group of people on a gun forum. That's all it is really. The funny thing is you all claim to want the old America back but my bet is you would have shouted down some of the founding Father's and their radical, at the time, viewpoints. It's also funny that the pattern here is not to debate me on what I believe, but to attack me personally. Generally in a debate that is a sign you are admitting you lost, you didn't do enough research to debate on the topic, or that you are just a moron. Now, I don't think anyone here is a moron,not in the least.

How many of you still gripe on occasion about the OJ trial verdict? By your standards you should just shut up and accept it. Because that is what you are telling me now. Sorry, I don't play that way and I don't back down when I think I am right. Frankly, you don't have to like it either. I haven't broken any terms of service here simply by having a different opinion.

Does the law say he had a right to defend himself? YES, it does. That to me isn't the point of guilt or innocence. The point of guilt or innocence comes in from Zimmerman being close enough, to what he perceived a volatile enough of a situation to dial 911 and ask for the police, to allow a confrontation to occur. If he remains or returns to his car no confrontation occurs, no fight ensues, and no death occurs.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    FryedUp your conducive to a good Gen. Dissuasion forum..
    Property valules, with the Negro Ape pusinshing buttons with his FED BROS dropped from $250 thusaand at "Twin Lakes" to one hundred thousand once the Apes moved in. Fact. Google it..
    Bottom line. This is a fight when Negros and Apes move in, your property is done.. Time to move..
    Now. While serving in Nam... I have Bros. Inclusive of Black Bros. I would cut my left nut off for.. No joke..
    WOW! Racist much?

Funny thing is I know people in Illinois who bought McMansions during the housing boom, $400 to $500K at the time. Now after the real estate boom died those same houses are worth between $150 and $250K. This is in a white bread suburban area about 40 miles from Chicago. It has nothing to do with race there, it has to do with the same crooked crap that goes on all the time with banks and real estate.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Well we don't have to prove anythig that's the lawyer's job and a jury agreed with Zimmerman's lawyers. What willie said is right. Turning around and engaging someone becasue they were following you isn't against the law, but what is is assaulting that person. And just like carrying a gun and responding with equal force to prevent an assault on you and mounting a guy and punching him repeatedly is not that. I'm with you I think America just lost something with this case. Self Respect amongst the most. The most successful and envied country on earth and we just showed our ass to be not be any better than the idiots in other countries who attack each other over menial crap. Either way there was no reason for any of this to even go to court. The was nothing for the state to prosecute and the police knew that, but the people who thought they could capitalize on a tragedy (imagine that they seem to be the same faces) pushed it so hard this stupid Bimbo Attorney General from Florida let her mouth write a check her ass couldnt cash.
    There was no reason for it to occur. No unlawful act was occurring when the confrontation occurred.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.