Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 115

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

  1. #51
    Hang them high Judge. jimmy t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    DFW TX
    Posts
    2,245
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

    Default

    It's great to be White, free, and over 21. Zimmerman will be Ok. Just stay out of reggin town.
    As for the reat of the brillerhead they just need to get used to the tast of shit.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

  2. #52
    Gunco Regular willie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Harris Co. Jail
    Posts
    582
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Nah. You see this is America and we are allowed here to have different opinions than the courts, than the media, than our government and even a group of people on a gun forum. That's all it is really. The funny thing is you all claim to want the old America back but my bet is you would have shouted down some of the founding Father's and their radical, at the time, viewpoints. It's also funny that the pattern here is not to debate me on what I believe, but to attack me personally. Generally in a debate that is a sign you are admitting you lost, you didn't do enough research to debate on the topic, or that you are just a moron. Now, I don't think anyone here is a moron,not in the least.

    How many of you still gripe on occasion about the OJ trial verdict? By your standards you should just shut up and accept it. Because that is what you are telling me now. Sorry, I don't play that way and I don't back down when I think I am right. Frankly, you don't have to like it either. I haven't broken any terms of service here simply by having a different opinion.


    Does the law say he had a right to defend himself? YES, it does. That to me isn't the point of guilt or innocence. The point of guilt or innocence comes in from Zimmerman being close enough, to what he perceived a volatile enough of a situation to dial 911 and ask for the police, to allow a confrontation to occur. If he remains or returns to his car no confrontation occurs, no fight ensues, and no death occurs.
    Your opinions are just that .... Friggin Opinions.
    Facts .. Zimmerman is FREE!
    Trayvon DEAD!
    OJ is in JAIL!

  3. #53
    The Anti-Terrorist Abukai08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,628
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    There was no reason for it to occur. No unlawful act was occurring when the confrontation occurred.
    Well that really makes no sense. Everyone wants to blame something when bad things happen. Nothing illegal happened until James Holmes actually walked into a movie theater and started shooting. The difference is neither one of them started out right. If your argument was that he shouldn't have gotten out of the car then one can argue Trayvon shouldn't have smoked weed giving him the hankering for watermelon tea and skittles. The unlawful act (in the eyes of the law) is where Trayvon decided he wanted to assault someone for annoying him. But saying "This never would have happened if he just did what he was told" then it's like telling a date rape victim, "Well if you just listened to your mother or father and hadn't worn that or drank this then it wouldn't have happened" In the eyes of the law Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself. Whether you believe it or not it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm just saying it was a clear and cut case according to the Castle Doctrine in Florida which also mentions public property not just your own.

    This never should have went to trial and the fact that it did shows the true clout of race baiters and politicians in the realm of public opinion. It wasn't chargeable and should have, would have, could have is not evidence to be used to charge someone with.
    Last edited by Abukai08; 07-15-2013 at 09:01 PM.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-


    "Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

  4. #54
    GuncoHolic Black Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You can all PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman? REALLY? How? Did a drone fly over head and take pictures during the attack?

    We have Zimmerman's version of the event and nothing more. Sadly the other participant in this is dead.
    Obviously Zimmerman must have punched himself in the nose until he broke it and it spurted blood, and then slammed his own head into the pavement until it was bloodied and full of contusions. Certainly not the angelic little skittles bearing child Trayvon couldn't have been fault eh.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin


  5. #55
    GuncoHolic twa2471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    4,172
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Default

    Exactly Black Blade.
    The weather really sucked here so I watched the whole damn thing, start to finish.

    I watched the case ,,live,, and saw and heard all the testimony and at the end, by time lines, PD reports, 911 tapes and witness statements the facts were quite clear that martin was the aggressor, period,, the witness's say so, and every other piece of info substantiates that.
    One , Mr Good, saw travon pushing around Zimmerman before they were on the ground,another guy, don't recall the name, saw "m" on top of "Z" "MMA Style" thrashing/ punching/slamming in a downward motion. A female witness heard arguing and struggle later heard the screaming for help from Z and then the shot as the second male witness substantiated seeing and hearing the same but from a different angles. All this time all the witness's that called were on the phone with 911 and being recorded, from that they were able to build an actual time line of what happened from these recordings. Other than the initial 2-3 seconds of this confrontation, there was one or other of the witness's actually viewing what was going on, most of the time several and 2 heard the initial "younger sounding voice" confronting someone,,,whom it later turned out to be Z . So between actual eyes on, and witness's hearing the voices and the actual recorded 911 tapes this total incident is documented one way or the other, just no eyes on for the first 2-3 seconds when the initial arguing voices were heard, but several eyes on from just before they tumbled to the ground, till the end.

    The only thing that wasn't witnessed was the actual initial punch,,,, but Z sure didn't punch himself and was returning to his vehicle. The time line proved, by the 911 recordings, that it happened between 2-3 seconds before the first guy looked out his patio door to see the struggle underway after hearing the voices. And by the first witness's account, the lady in the corner apt,, of a younger sounding voice saying "what are you following me for" were the first accounts of trouble. The corner apartment was on the way back to Z's truck.Which is exactly within this 2-3 second time frame before anyone saw anybody, eluding to the fact that M had confronted Z first. Then all the other witness's seeing different parts of the fight from different vantage points pretty much sealed the deal with collaborating statements and covered almost the complete confrontation start to finish other than those first 2-3 seconds.

    Sorry FU your blowing smoke this time, I watched it all. Hell disagree all you want, it's your prerogative to do so, but this time you don't have all the facts and obviously didn't watch the actual testimony. You missed several key things. But believe me ,,,,, it WAS,,, a dog and pony show, no wonder this countries court system is so dysfunctional !!!!! I wanted to reach through the screen and punch the prosecutors,,, mostly conjecture and what if's on there part with no proof of anything, even from there own witness's. Pretty sad example of American justice at work,,, if you ask me!

    The whole thing is a mute point anyways,,, there wasn't even enough evidence to bring charges to start with,, by most states laws and legal standards, and the jury spoke besides, weather anyone agrees or not , it is what it is, a done deal.

    It's just the racist blacks we'll have to contend with now. I'm afraid to say It's far from over yet.

    Sadly
    Brother MLK must be turning in his grave in disgust !

  6. #56
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Your opinions are just that .... Friggin Opinions.
    Facts .. Zimmerman is FREE!
    Trayvon DEAD!
    OJ is in JAIL!
    OJ was not convicted of murder, although he should have been. I believe he is in jail for armed robbery.

  7. #57
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    Well that really makes no sense. Everyone wants to blame something when bad things happen. Nothing illegal happened until James Holmes actually walked into a movie theater and started shooting. The difference is neither one of them started out right. If your argument was that he shouldn't have gotten out of the car then one can argue Trayvon shouldn't have smoked weed giving him the hankering for watermelon tea and skittles. The unlawful act (in the eyes of the law) is where Trayvon decided he wanted to assault someone for annoying him. But saying "This never would have happened if he just did what he was told" then it's like telling a date rape victim, "Well if you just listened to your mother or father and hadn't worn that or drank this then it wouldn't have happened" In the eyes of the law Zimmerman was attacked and defended himself. Whether you believe it or not it doesn't really matter anymore. I'm just saying it was a clear and cut case according to the Castle Doctrine in Florida which also mentions public property not just your own.

    This never should have went to trial and the fact that it did shows the true clout of race baiters and politicians in the realm of public opinion. It wasn't chargeable and should have, would have, could have is not evidence to be used to charge someone with.
    The date rape analogy is just plain silly. Zimmerman was no innocent bystander, he directly involved himself and got his ass kicked for playing hero.

  8. #58
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Obviously Zimmerman must have punched himself in the nose until he broke it and it spurted blood, and then slammed his own head into the pavement until it was bloodied and full of contusions. Certainly not the angelic little skittles bearing child Trayvon couldn't have been fault eh.
    Seriously, I expect so much more from you than this silly post. It is so far beneath you as to be ludicrous.

    Your post suggests that no one that ever started a fight got their ass beat when they underestimated their opponent.

  9. #59
    Gunco Member ronsii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    All well and good. It wasn't Zimmerman's property that Trayvon was on. Zimmerman disobeyed the dispatcher and approached Trayvon. Got his ass beat for his meddling and then when he was losing the fight shot and killed Trayvon. How to avoid the situation? Follow law enforcement's advice and don't get physically involved.
    Ok, now there you go saying something again that is factually incorrect....... I have seen you repeat this line several times and nobody has said anything so I have actually read the transcript and it does not match what you say happened!!!

    Once the 911 operator said that they did not need him(zimmerman) to follow the suspect he said 'ok' and stopped trying to follow martin, at no point did the 911 operator tell him stay in your car!!! after he complied with the recommendations of the 911 operator he was heading back to his car and ran into martin.

  10. #60
    Gunco Regular wpflgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    764
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    This happened only about 30 miles from my home, and was a local story for me. From the beginning, I heard the media outright lying about what happened, posting 12 y/o pictures of Trayvon Martin, editing 911 tapes to make it look like George Zimmerman offered up the race of Trayvon instead of being asked specifically by the 911 dispatcher. I have listened to the race baiters and their media accomplices twist the facts and outright make up things and lie about and twist the real facts.

    But, I did something radical...I actually read the original police reports, including on the scene interviews with witnesses who actually saw and heard things within minutes to a few hours of the event. I saw the photographs, which were taken on the scene, of Zimmerman's injuries. I read Zimmerman's account of what happened, and saw his videotaped walk through at the scene with the detectives made the following day.

    Any rational person with a computer, or news media organization, had access to the same information. From the beginning, all FACTUAL information supported Zimmerman's account, or at least did not dispute it in any way.

    The many lies include a contention that Zimmerman was told to stay in his car (not in the tape at all); that Zimmerman was told not to follow him, but did so anyway (he was asked if he was following by the dispatcher, said yes, and was told "we don't need you to do that", and he replied "OK". Zimmerman says he then started walking back to his car, not provable, but no evidence disputes his assertion that he immediately complied with the request.)

    I sparred with FyredUp on numerous occasions about this case, and I see he is still repeating the same lies put forth by the race baiters and biased media, stating his opinions as fact, and operating based on emotion and his own bias instead of truly looking at FACTS.

    I watched much of the trial, and saw the defense use the FACTS to win the case, whereas the prosecution used innuendo, emotion, and unproven allegations in a wholesale attempt to send Zimmerman to prison for, given the facts, defending himself!

    I learned a bit more watching the trial that I did not know earlier, although the original police reports and witness statements essentially proved the case. The most stunning thing I learned was that there was a 4 minute gap in the timeline, which was constructed by the 911 calls, in which Trayvon was out of Zimmerman's sight. Trayvon's family friend's home was approximately 100 yards from the scene of the event...so Trayvon had 4 full minutes to run, walk, or even crawl to the safety of that home. If he did not wish to confront Zimmerman, he had 4 minutes to get away....go figure...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •