Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 115

Thread: Mr Zimmerman is Free

  1. #61
    Gunco Member akguy85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    103
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    and TRAYVON played a punk ass and got what he got

  2. #62
    No Hope For Me 1biggun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13,636
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    All well and good. It wasn't Zimmerman's property that Trayvon was on. Zimmerman disobeyed the dispatcher and approached Trayvon. Got his ass beat for his meddling and then when he was losing the fight shot and killed Trayvon. How to avoid the situation? Follow law enforcement's advice and don't get physically involved.
    Ok, now there you go saying something again that is factually incorrect....... I have seen you repeat this line several times and nobody has said anything so I have actually read the transcript and it does not match what you say happened!!!

    Once the 911 operator said that they did not need him(zimmerman) to follow the suspect he said 'ok' and stopped trying to follow martin, at no point did the 911 operator tell him stay in your car!!! after he complied with the recommendations of the 911 operator he was heading back to his car and ran into martin.
    What do facts have to do with FU's thinking ? he thinks zimmerman should have jsut ignored the fact a stranger was standing under one of his neighbors eves in the rain he thinks that the leader of the neighbor hood watch should just ignore what going on when its not his night , he thinks suspiciuos people should not be watched to see were they go . he thinks that that little travonthe candy dandy should have been allowed to wander around unwatched in the dark in the rain away were he was suspesed to be in peoples yards unchecked . he thinks that no one should bother him or report him . he thinks trayvon had the right to attack some one who was looking to see were he went becusae as a balck under age suspoended drug user his rights out weight every one who lives there . he thinks Zinmeran should have just taken a beating an maybe been killed .

    IMO zimmerman carried a gun for safety an he is lucky he had it or he might be dead . travon a zillion options an he took the wrong one .

    The most stunning thing I learned was that there was a 4 minute gap in the timeline, which was constructed by the 911 calls, in which Trayvon was out of Zimmerman's sight. Trayvon's family friend's home was approximately 100 yards from the scene of the event...so Trayvon had 4 full minutes to run, walk, or even crawl to the safety of that home. If he did not wish to confront Zimmerman, he had 4 minutes to get away....go figure...
    yeap he could have been home easy especially since he was running initaly . I reliazed that initaly when iactual looked at the pictures an arials of the sceane last year. he chose to stop chat how tough he was with his GF an then decided to confront Zimmeran. MY gut tells me he had no intention of going home right away .

    he made a big mistake an it cost him his life . Smokin gpot can lead to bad decisions . Had Zimmerman not been packing little travon who is not little would be bragging how he taught the creppy ass cracker a lesson for following his ass down in the hood. IMO not smart attacking people in a conciled carry state they might be able to fight back .

    the JD is looking onto civil rights charges now an Holder is saying he will push the matter .

  3. #63
    Gunco Addicted for life j427x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,349
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

    Default

    i'm bracing for a "black panther" type to take out some of their own brothers just so they can blame "whitie" some more and get more freebies.

    since Obama has had his administration handed over AKs to the drug cartels , then tried to FRAME american citizens for his crimes, and hand over hi tech US weapons to the brotherhood, backing the enemy's of the US with billions of borrowed dollars? i can't say the big "O" track record is helping his credibility here.

    i wouldn't doubt for a second that the big "O" and his leftist/socialist goon squads will attempt to take advantage of the crime/race problems by staging another false flag black op to HIS advantage.

    and whoever gets killed cause their in the way? that is just "small change"!

    the brothers in the hood and the sheeple are being played for a fool by the admin and their media backers.

    a black on black mass shooting may be in the works --but whitie gets the blame-- and the finger will also be pointed at guns and ammo and the press will get

    tightened up . so much for the first and second amendments --

    yep we got to keep an eye out--cause the press sure ain't--

  4. #64
    Gunco Regular wpflgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    767
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

    - Rahm Emmanuel, Obama Chief of Staff, 2009

  5. #65
    No Hope For Me 1biggun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    13,636
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

    Default

    WOPPIE WAS GRILLING HTE DEFENSE ATTORNY TODAY ABOUT THE RACE FACTOR SAYING IF SHE WAS PROFILED LIKE THAT WALING DOWN THE STREET SHE WOULD BE PISSED . SHE NEEDS TO GET HER FACTS STRAIGT AN SO DIOES THE MEDIA . tLITTEL TRAYVON THE CANDY KID WAS NOT WALKING IN THE STREET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY TIME HE EVER WAS SEEN ON A STREET WAS WHEN HE CROSSED IT WALKING TOWARD ZIMMERMAN AN THEN TOOK OFF RUNNING THIS ALL OCCURED DURINGHTE 911 CALL! PRIOR TO THAT THE WAS UNDER THE EVES OF A BUILDING WELL OFF THE STREET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAD HIS HEAD COVERED IN A HOODIE AN ZIMERMAN SAID HE WAS NOT SURE OF THE COLOR BUT THIUGHT WAS BLACK WHEN ASKED THAT QUESTION .

    WOPPIE OR WHAT EVER YOUR REAL NAME IS IF YOU WERE STANDING UNDER MY NIEGHBORS EVES iD ACLL THE COPS ON YIUR ASS TO . IF THE DESCRIPTION OF PREVIOUS SUSPECTS WHO ROBBED THE AREA ARE AS BEING BLACK SO BE IT. AR EPEOLE SUSPOSED TO IGNORE DESCRIPTONS WHEN LOOKIG FOR CRIMINALS ?

    EVEN THROUG MOST OF THE 7-11 VIDEO TRAVON COULD NOT BE IDENTIFED AS BLACK.

    TO THE BLACK GUY RIDING IS BIKE TODAY THROUGH TOWN WEARING A HODIE OVER HIS HID DRAWN UP TIGHT YOUR A IDIOT ITS 100 DEGREES OUT SIDE YOU MAKE BLACK PEOPLE LOOK STUPID . I DONT KNOW IF Y0UR PROTESTING OR JUST DUMB OR JUST ROBBED A CRACK HOUSE . ITS TO HOT FOR HODIES

  6. #66
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    What do facts have to do with FU's thinking ? he thinks zimmerman should have jsut ignored the fact a stranger was standing under one of his neighbors eves in the rain he thinks that the leader of the neighbor hood watch should just ignore what going on when its not his night , he thinks suspiciuos people should not be watched to see were they go . he thinks that that little travonthe candy dandy should have been allowed to wander around unwatched in the dark in the rain away were he was suspesed to be in peoples yards unchecked . he thinks that no one should bother him or report him . he thinks trayvon had the right to attack some one who was looking to see were he went becusae as a balck under age suspoended drug user his rights out weight every one who lives there . he thinks Zinmeran should have just taken a beating an maybe been killed .

    Can any of you guys read? Can a single one of you debate something without personally attacking someone with another point of view? Can any of you actually argue against something I actually said instead of making up nonsense to make yourselves look cool in front of your buddies?

    First of all, I have said repeatedly that Zimmerman should have called the police, like he did. Secondly, I have said repeatedly that he should have OBSERVED Trayvon Martin from a safe distance and reported his location to police. I never said do nothing, as much as you want to believe it. So nice try but no points will be awarded for your blatant untruth.

    If Zimmerman stays in his car no fight ensues, Zimmerman doesn't get his ass kicked, and he doesn't have to shoot anyone. Too bad the truth is so hard to swallow.


    IMO zimmerman carried a gun for safety an he is lucky he had it or he might be dead . travon a zillion options an he took the wrong one .

    And if his dumb ass would have stayed in his car, reported Trayvon's location to police he wouldn't have had to shoot anyone.


    yeap he could have been home easy especially since he was running initaly . I reliazed that initaly when iactual looked at the pictures an arials of the sceane last year. he chose to stop chat how tough he was with his GF an then decided to confront Zimmeran. MY gut tells me he had no intention of going home right away.

    AGAIN, if Zimmerman stays in his car and reports Trayvon's location to the police there is no opportunity for any confrontation.

    he made a big mistake an it cost him his life . Smokin gpot can lead to bad decisions . Had Zimmerman not been packing little travon who is not little would be bragging how he taught the creppy ass cracker a lesson for following his ass down in the hood. IMO not smart attacking people in a conciled carry state they might be able to fight back .

    AGAIN, if Zimmerman stays in his car and reports Trayvon's location no confrontation occurs.

    the JD is looking onto civil rights charges now an Holder is saying he will push the matter .

    I don't care about that. Frankly Holder is just another crooked politician pushing his own political agenda.
    Try to argue points instead of using personal attacks.

  7. #67
    Gunco Regular willie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Harris Co. Jail
    Posts
    621
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Try to argue points instead of using personal attacks.
    Your should have, would have, could have statements do NOT change the facts. Jury verdict was based on facts. Your ”if Zimmerman had stayed in the car” comments are just as silly as ”if Trayvon didn't smoke weed and got the munchies for Skittles he would not have been there”. Both have nothing to do with the facts. Zimmerman was found innocent of all charges. Do you have or know of any evidence that would have changed the verdict? IF SO PLEASE SHARE!

  8. #68
    GuncoHolic 2ndAmendican's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taylors, S.C.
    Posts
    4,714
    Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

    Default

    Hey, if you're dumb enough to bring Skittles to a gunfight.........
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

    "If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

  9. #69
    BANNED FyredUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,458
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Your should have, would have, could have statements do NOT change the facts. Jury verdict was based on facts. Your ”if Zimmerman had stayed in the car” comments are just as silly as ”if Trayvon didn't smoke weed and got the munchies for Skittles he would not have been there”. Both have nothing to do with the facts. Zimmerman was found innocent of all charges. Do you have or know of any evidence that would have changed the verdict? IF SO PLEASE SHARE!
    Justifying killing someone because he was too stupid to avoid a confrontation doesn't say much for Zimmerman does it? I won't deny for one second that Trayvon was in the neighborhood, I won't deny that apparently he was kicking Zimmerman's ass, I also refuse to let th simple fact that if Zimmerman stays in his vehicle, talking to the dispatcher about Trayvon's location there is no chance for a confrontation.

    Zimmerman was found innocent, so was OJ. Why do people still occasionally make comments about OJ here? By your standards everyone should shut up about it and accept it. Even if the vast majority of people believe he is guilty as sin.

  10. #70
    Gunco Regular willie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Harris Co. Jail
    Posts
    621
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Justifying killing someone because he was too stupid to avoid a confrontation doesn't say much for Zimmerman does it? I won't deny for one second that Trayvon was in the neighborhood, I won't deny that apparently he was kicking Zimmerman's ass, I also refuse to let th simple fact that if Zimmerman stays in his vehicle, talking to the dispatcher about Trayvon's location there is no chance for a confrontation.

    Zimmerman was found innocent, so was OJ. Why do people still occasionally make comments about OJ here? By your standards everyone should shut up about it and accept it. Even if the vast majority of people believe he is guilty as sin.
    Are you opposed to Stand your ground or Castle Doctrine laws? If Zimmerman was a woman or 80 uear old man would you change your opinion? I don't want you to Shut Up. Myself and others here want to help and educate you and show you the error of your thoughts. Kind of like Star Wars and bring you back from the dark side.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •