Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kids Murder Baseball Player Because They Were Bored!!!!?? WTF???

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Pretty damn sad commentary on life in the USA now isn't it. And Ya wonder why I carry?????

Come on jessie and the NAACP crew,,,where are ya now, isn't a hate crime a hate crime no matter who does it or to whom??? So far I've only heard crickets from there side on this issue.

Feedback Score

I don't disagree with carrying, but what good would it have done here? Wasn't this innocent runner shot in the back?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I don't disagree with carrying, but what good would it have done here? Wasn't this innocent runner shot in the back?
    Yup that's how cowards do it.

This is truly sad. I just wish there was more attention paid to this as the self defense case in Florida. It's sad that a nation that has come so far still finds itself here. I am in Belize right now which is the most culturally diverse country in Central America and see nothing like this going on. The Garifuna blacks (descendants of slaves) all ask why the blacks in the United states can't get over that part of their history. And nobody fought to free the descendants here. It just happened when the crown abolished slavery and to many here it's like it never happened. What a shame we have people in our country who feel the exact opposite. Oh and there is extreme poverty here and the people couldn't seem happier with what they have IMHO.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    lets see black youths that are wanaan-be gang-bangers murder a white man just for fun, cause their bored--and this is not a hate crime??
    And their mama would tell the media "he's such a good boy, he wouldn't do anythin like dat"
    NRA Endowment Life Member

Johnny_V

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

They are bored pyschopathic scumbags IMHO!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Carrying wouldn't have amounted to two shits in this case, obviously, but in most case's it would. It's all just conjecture at this point I guess.
    Hows bout you Fyred Up,,, how many times have you ever been under fire? Easy to speculate if you haven't, I guess. Myself it's been plenty of times,but only twice in civilian life , but being armed saved the day there. One ended up in jail the other dead. It works for me, thank you very much!!!

Even if it only allowed you time to escape the threats by returning fire, and keeping there heads down,,,you'd at least have ,,,Some chance. It beats the alternatives !

Feedback Score

This is such a sad story and it makes me 'mad dog crazy".

There are a lot of good Black people out there, Church people. My 2nd wife was a black lady and heavily involved in the Church.

But there is one thing the black society, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama and all the other ambulance chasers will not address.

It's the gang banging culture of violence that many young people in the Black community are part of.

Even most of the rap music is BS, it glorifies violence and crime and demeans women. you call your lady a Ho? Come on, have some respect for your significant other!

But the black leadership, and the news (I call it AP, for American Pravda) will not touch this with a 10 foot pole. It does not fit their lying narrative.

It's really sad. I hope and pray a Christian Black leader, with nads bigger than Brunswick Bowling balls arises someday and turns this all around.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

It really is SouthTexasGuy. What to hell the answer is ,,,I just don't know. There's lots of factors making people like they are now days and I just don't have any solution for it myself.

I guess the best we can do is try to live a good christian life and treat everyone the same till they give you cause not to. And not as a race,, just judge the person. I owe my life to a black man, my brother "Johno" in Nam. He saved my ass,,, no doubt about it!!!! Hell half the guys I was in the field with were black
    and there was no issues in or out of the field. Like they say "no one is an atheist in a fox hole" just as much as "there's no color in war,, you're all brothers when you're covering each others ass!!!!"

I've have and have had many black friends in my life, some girl friends, and friends of friends,,, some good,,,some,,,,not so good. To me someone that can't get past the color of a persons skin ,,,,,need's a little character building of there own. IMO

Ya you see someone looking "all gangster" and acting all aggressive, you're going to profile some, could be blacks , Mexicans,, even dumb ass "white" Americans, no difference,,,there's a reason to profile then and for obvious reasons,, if you tend to keep an eye out for what's going on around you. That's just smart IMO.

What to Hell we're going to do to stop this craziness,,,,I don't know, a little respect for each other would go along ways, but if one's not raised that way,, it's a hard thing to learn.

I really think that following the laws and actually punishing people for crimes in a meaning full way would go along way in turning things around,,crime rate wise,, criminals have nothing to fear it seems. Slap on the wrist and there on the streets again.

Other than the maybe the two I mentioned before,,,,,well,,,, maybe the one in the bear trap too,,,,,but that's another whole story again,,,,,,,,,,,.

If you ever figure it out ,,,,you let me know!!!!

I could come up with probably 5-6 things that could make a difference but as long as people are being raised like they are, politicians continue as they are and laws not being enforced ,,,not much will change, sadly.

I got a few years on ya but I'm sure if we'd acted like kids do today,,, we'd both have gotten our ass's whipped!!!

Charterer and respect,,,, was a thing that parents used to teach, not so much anymore?????

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

even though I think the media attention given to the zimmerman case was way overt he top . the last thing I wan to see is this case being made into a media circus. two worngs dont make it a right . we dont need more attention to this crap even if martins death was made into a much bigger deal than it should have been .

IMO the shooterts need to be tried an convicted to the full extent an that the end of it . Im sick of the media making billions off of cases like Zimmerman an others .

I dont want to see people of any color standing up for theses killers an I diont want tyhe media stirring up crap .

personaly a few of the race baiters need to see some jail time . spike lees positng the wrong zimmerman adress should have got his ass tossed in the can . the media sdeting an making up stories should be prosicuted if harm came to any one including zimmerman .

7% of t he american population ( BLACK MALES ) commit almost 50% of murders in this country an 80+% of thoise are black on balck . If Sharpton an Jackson an Lee an oprha an who ever claoim tio have influance over the the black community want to further equal rights in this country the need to work on stoping the murders on improve there character .

These guys need to go to jail or see the cahir if convivted an the sotry need to be on the back page of the local paper were it belongs .

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I totally agre with you Biggun. Now since this story there have been several other black on white murders, that were obviously racially motivated. The WW2 vet in Washington or Oregon that was beaten to death. Guy shot walking to his car in Memphis, and now a 71 year old white male beaten and pistol whipped by a 35 yo BM, IIRC in New Haven Conn. Told the old man "get out of MY park, especially while there are black kids playing". Very frustrating that this type of thing is happening more and more frequently.

There was one "positive" part to the Memphis shooting story though. In general there aren't alot of good samaritans of color, but three black girls stopped to help this white kid that had been shot. One tried to stop the bleeding, one held his hand and prayed with him, and the last called 911. I was very pleased with their efforts, and feel that their story should be highlighted in the MSM. Positive reinforcement so to speak. I am proud of these three girl's efforts. You know that they will be villified in their neighborhood by the racists as being a cracker lover or some such epithet.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.