Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: obama ex orders is ammo next?

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

There is not one damn thing you can do to stop an EX- Order
    Sounds kind of sheep'ish

This guy should of been thrown out already, period
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mbkrifleman View Post
    The NRA did raise hell about it. There is not one damn thing you can do to stop an EX- Order.
    Not to be a Dick, but yes; there is something that can be done.

Congress can pass a Bill and submit it to the President that nulifies the EO, which the Prez is sure to NOT sign.

Then the Congress can over-ride it. And it is LAW.

That is what can be done.

Does your Congress Critter have the stones to do that?
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Hot Air. Relax

Administration announces new gun control measures, targets military surplus imports

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2dblG5iEz

The Obama administration is also proposing a federal rule to stop those who would be ineligible to pass a background check from skirting the law by registering a gun to a corporation or trust. The new rule would require people associated with those entities, like beneficiaries and trustees, to undergo the same type of fingerprint-based background checks as individuals if they want to register guns.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2dbljy4MM

Every weapon I purchased through my "Trust" I had to go through a background check.. Just as any other normal FFL purchase..
    Can Nappy name one person, other than his Federal Agents in the "Fast and Furious" straw purchase debacle, that was able to purchase, for their corporation, without passing a background check?
    Not only does the idiot in the Black House not know the law, he is just rambling.. Sad thing is every time the moron rambles, it starts the mad rush for guns and ammo again.. Panic..
    Nappy. Gun salesman of history. Joe Biteme in charge of new gun control.. "Jill Jill get the shotgun. Blast some rounds off the balcony.. Check for a blood trail in the morning. Grab me another beer when your done will you please honey?"
    Everyone should stop even listening to these friggen idiots. Sheriffs in God knows how many States have already told him to shut the f#$k up and read the Constitution..

LIST OF SHERIFFS OPPOSING NEW GUN CONTROL REGULATIONS TOPS 90.
    http://gillreport.com/2013/01/list-o...tions-tops-90/
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Not only does the idiot in the Black House not know the law, he is just rambling.. Sad thing is every time the moron rambles, it starts the mad rush for guns and ammo again.. Panic..
    Nappy. Gun salesman of history. Joe Biteme in charge of new gun control.. "Jill Jill get the shotgun. Blast some rounds off the balcony.. Check for a blood trail in the morning. Grab me another beer when your done will you please honey?"
    Everyone should stop even listening to these friggen idiots. Sheriffs in God knows how many States have already told him to shut the f#$k up and read the Constitution..

I saw this article as soon as it came out and warned my friends that if they needed ammo they better get it asap. And to think I was so relieved to find my local sporting goods start insanely stocked up with everything except handgun ammo(they did have atleast 4 boxes of the popular calibers though). They had an entire 20 foot+ shelf of different types of .223!!!!

I hope it doesnt incite another panic but my thought process is unfortunately on the same frequency as yours. Good thing I went a few days before he spewed this ridiculousness and replenished my stash.

I feel a strong round 2 coming behind the Syria bullshit, and I think our imported military treasures are next on the methodical disarmament agenda.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.