Gunco Forums banner

obama ex orders is ammo next?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  jimraynor21 
#1 ·
well we just got another taste of obamas anti-gun,anti-second ,anti-constitutional and Hitler like use of his office to put out an ex-order for whatever whim suits him at the time and the constitution be damned.

arn't there supposed to be LIMITS on ex-orders? don't he need a valid reason to be running around, going over congress, and bypassing the law of the land?

someone needs to put a stop to this. IF he gets this through, ammo will be next --then whatever he thinks he can get away with. in there anybody in DC or the press that will stand up? are they no men in office?

we don't have a president, what we have is a self-appointed king and one day when his head is bigger than it is today (is that even possible) he is going to start DEMANDING his subjects to BOW before him!

thats when the real-shit is going to hit the fan!

#2 ·
he is feel to whatever he wants ...

everyone is scared of him because he is black

if you say something, than he ll come back at them because i am black ( pulling that race card )

white black brown plaid ..... i dont care what colour you are ... this guy is far from normal and should have a white jacket in hand ( hugging himself ) w/ pills given to him and the rest of the crew ( the ones that support him )

he is TOTALLY against at what this country was founded on and no one wants to step up in capital hill .....

last time WE had out of line taxes and telling US at what to do ..... well that happened over 200 years ago ....

#9 ·
PuppyChow true.. Good God the last thing I would do is defend this frigging idiot we have we call a president in the Black House..
But to stay honest.. Under the lend, lease, give, donate, whatever to a foreign country.. During my very brief attempt at importing. No American weapons, once distributed to a foreign country, could be re-imported to our country..

"Agency Fighting Proposal to Import Old Weapons"
"The bureau says the idea, which would lift a 50-year-old ban, would flood the market with outdated but deadly weapons that could fall into the hands of criminals and would be hard to regulate."
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/16/national/16GUNS.html
The link is from 2002.

What these bozos are doing is running their mouths full of hot air.. Short of hitting Google or checking the ATF rules. If someone wants to look it up and double check, have at it..
They have totally totally lost the gun control issue.. Their are probably more guns and ammo in the U.S. than the Chinese Military has.. Don't let the antis ruin your day.. Their digging up old existing laws to piss us off. "F$%K them..
Only a few more years of these commies, hang in their... God willing we get a President with a brain, who follows our Constitution..

Attachments

#7 ·
So what I'm wondering where is the NRA with all this bullshit going on?
asking you to by wine an hunting trips with some famous guy an sending you a renwel notice every two weeks .

Its getting were I hate to get he mail anymore . I had it turned of twice . I just wish they would take the money an spend it on what ever attorneys they see fit .

#8 ·
i am a bit distrustful of the NRA-- they want $$ every day since i joined.

i suspect if they had their foot on the gun control lobbys neck they would let them up, with out gun control lobbyist there would be no need for the NRA.

they don't want to do such a good job they end up unemployed.

we need a political action group that will get the job done and over with once and for all time.

#12 ·
Not to be a Dick, but yes; there is something that can be done.

Congress can pass a Bill and submit it to the President that nulifies the EO, which the Prez is sure to NOT sign.

Then the Congress can over-ride it. And it is LAW.

That is what can be done.

Does your Congress Critter have the stones to do that?

#13 ·
Hot Air. Relax

Administration announces new gun control measures, targets military surplus imports

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rgets-military-surplus-imports/#ixzz2dblG5iEz

The Obama administration is also proposing a federal rule to stop those who would be ineligible to pass a background check from skirting the law by registering a gun to a corporation or trust. The new rule would require people associated with those entities, like beneficiaries and trustees, to undergo the same type of fingerprint-based background checks as individuals if they want to register guns.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rgets-military-surplus-imports/#ixzz2dbljy4MM

Every weapon I purchased through my "Trust" I had to go through a background check.. Just as any other normal FFL purchase..
Can Nappy name one person, other than his Federal Agents in the "Fast and Furious" straw purchase debacle, that was able to purchase, for their corporation, without passing a background check?
Not only does the idiot in the Black House not know the law, he is just rambling.. Sad thing is every time the moron rambles, it starts the mad rush for guns and ammo again.. Panic..
Nappy. Gun salesman of history. Joe Biteme in charge of new gun control.. "Jill Jill get the shotgun. Blast some rounds off the balcony.. Check for a blood trail in the morning. Grab me another beer when your done will you please honey?"
Everyone should stop even listening to these friggen idiots. Sheriffs in God knows how many States have already told him to shut the f#$k up and read the Constitution..

LIST OF SHERIFFS OPPOSING NEW GUN CONTROL REGULATIONS TOPS 90.
http://gillreport.com/2013/01/list-of-sheriffs-opposing-new-gun-control-regulations-tops-90/

#14 ·
Not only does the idiot in the Black House not know the law, he is just rambling.. Sad thing is every time the moron rambles, it starts the mad rush for guns and ammo again.. Panic..
Nappy. Gun salesman of history. Joe Biteme in charge of new gun control.. "Jill Jill get the shotgun. Blast some rounds off the balcony.. Check for a blood trail in the morning. Grab me another beer when your done will you please honey?"
Everyone should stop even listening to these friggen idiots. Sheriffs in God knows how many States have already told him to shut the f#$k up and read the Constitution..
:cheers:

I saw this article as soon as it came out and warned my friends that if they needed ammo they better get it asap. And to think I was so relieved to find my local sporting goods start insanely stocked up with everything except handgun ammo(they did have atleast 4 boxes of the popular calibers though). They had an entire 20 foot+ shelf of different types of .223!!!!

I hope it doesnt incite another panic but my thought process is unfortunately on the same frequency as yours. Good thing I went a few days before he spewed this ridiculousness and replenished my stash.

I feel a strong round 2 coming behind the Syria bullshit, and I think our imported military treasures are next on the methodical disarmament agenda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.