Thread: Nkorea ???

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default Nkorea ???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ing-squad.html

with all the stuff going on in the ME it seems obama has forgot that NK is building a bomb and spreading terror throughout asia.

i've been hearing all kinds of weird shit about NK lately, summary firing squads, people blown up with mortors for minor violations, many parts of the population are being starved to death.

even eating their own dead-- while kim-jong dung hole gets fat and makes trouble for the rest of the world.

kim-ding-dong chickenshit has crossed all kinds of lines in the sand -- Obongo ain't domne shit and ain't going to do shit about NK -- till saudi/bloomburg tells him to!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Yet again another instance of us spreading ourselves too thin.
    It's gonna bite us in the ass HARD!!
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score

We're going to spread ourselves so thin that Mr Soetoro is going to 'invite' the BlueHelmets in to 'protect' us.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    We're going to spread ourselves so thin that Mr Soetoro is going to 'invite' the BlueHelmets in to 'protect' us.
    Hunter
    Oh goody, target practice!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I dont think they have any oil overt there so who cares . Obama is to busy trying to act tough but fair by permission from congress to bomb Syria.

what kind oif crap is this ? were goning to bomb you no maybe not wait wait wait . so hgow dot hey decide who gets bombed ? sort of misgidded BS is this were going to bomb some body an some were in your county as soona s we diced iif we want to . OMG if I was soldier id eb running for the hills .

If we are ging to bomb we need to target the person responsiable for the poisneious gas not some random taget in the country .

IMO we look like cowards to the rest of the world . were going to bomb some country but we will not but a soldier on the ground . Is that not what happend to use on 911 2001 ?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.