Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile I agree biggun

Last time I checked, the goat mounter who started this whole crap had 18 people signed up to march.
    But I bet you a case of beer the bikers show up.. Could turn into a hell of an annual event "Rolling Thunder." Stupid Govt. told them Vets they could not meet on Govt. property without a permit, all 2,500 of them. To honor our POW, MIAs. Whoops.
    "Were Back." Estimates put them at 900,000 now..

The tribute to American war heroes started out in 1988 with 2,500 participants. Now approximately 900,000 participants and spectators are involved with this annual demonstration in Washington, DC.
    http://dc.about.com/od/specialevents...ingThunder.htm

Who they gonna call the Marines?.. Their on the bikes. Yeah if them woman beating goat mounters have a brain, they might not want to be in D.C. that day..
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I THINK THERE NEEDS TO BE A TWO MILLION BIKER RALLY IN DC EVERY YEAR JUST TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS THE COUNTRY.
    THE 4TH OF JULY WOULD BE A GOOD WEEK END . MAYBE ABOUT A MILLIOM TRUCKERS COULD BRING IN HOT DOGS AN FIRE WORKS . tHE NRA CAN PERTEND ITS NOT GOING ON AN SEND OUT MAILINGS FOR ME RE UPPING MY MEABERSHIP LIKE DURING THE GUN OWNERS AT THE CAPITOL RALLY THIS WINTER .

PERSONLAY WE NEED A AMERICANS IN DC MARCH EVERY 4TH OF JULY WERE THE REAL PEOPLE GO THERE AN SHOW WHO IS IN CHARGE . NO PER,MITS NO PERMISSION TO WALK ON WHAT WE OWN. IF A MILLION BLACKS CAN TRASH DC FOR OBAMAS INAUGURATION A FEW BILLON HOT DO WRAPPERS IS NOT GOING TO HURT ANY ONE . THEY CAN GET WELFARE RECEPIANTS TO COME CLEAN UP AN EARN A BUCK .

NEEDS TO BE A LITTEL MORE IN THE SUMMER OR SPRING IMO .

I KNOW IM NOT TAKING THIS BUELL THAT FAR . i GO ABOUT 100 MILES AN IM DONE FOR THE DAY . AMERICAN MADE TORTURE RACK IS WHAT THAT THING IS .

GREAT NOW i NEED A BAGGER . OR SOME ONE NEEDS TO PICK E UP WITH A TRAILER OR VAN .

IMO THE TRUCKERS HOLD ALL THE POWER THEY CAN SHUT THIS COUNTRY DOWN IN TWO DAYS. IF EVER TRUCK STOPED MOVING IN THIS COUNTRY WE WOULD BE PARALIZED AN STARVING AN IN THE DARK IN A WEEK . ITS A SCARY THOUGHT .

WHAT NEED TO HAPPEN S WHAT EVER YO YO WHO WANTS TO STSRT A MUSLEM MARCHJ, CHRISTIONA MARCH, OR ANY OTHER HATE MARCH AN THE MEDIA WHO SUPPORTS THEM NEED TO FEEL HARD SHIP AN DISCOMFORT.

THE MEDIA WHO BUTS ALL THESE IDIOTS ON TV IS THE ISSUE . HELL HE IN MADISON IF 10 MONKS START WALKING IN A CIRCLE AN CHANTING ON THE CAPITOL STEPS THE MEDIA WILL MAKE YOU THINK THERE IS 50,000 PEOPLE THERE I SEE IT FIRST HAND ALL THE TIME AN YET THERE WILL BE 800,000 PEOPLE AT A STOCK CAR RACE OR SWAP MEET OR OUT ON THE LAKE IN BOATS FOR A INFORMAL PARTY AN ITS NOT NEWS . 3/4.S OF THE STATE GO HUNTING AN IT BARELY MAKES A BLIP BUT SOME HOME WANTS TO MARRY HIS BOYFRIEND AN ITS A 10 MINUTE NEWSS STROY AN ON THE FRONT PAGE . SOME AFRICAN DANCE TROUBE GETS ANOTHER 10 AN THEN THEY WILL FINISH IT WITH SOME POOR FAMILAY WHO NEEDS MONEY FOR THERE CRACK HEAD KID SO HE CAN GET A NEW LIVER OR SOME bS. AN THEN SPROTS WILL FOLLOW WHO IS SHOOTING STEROIDS IN THRE ASS AN WHAT NFL MILLIONAIRE IS ARRESTED FOR MURDER OR RAPED A 16 YEAR OLD . THEN THERE WILL BE A STORY ON HOW SOME POLITICAN IS SENDING PICS OF HIS JUNK TO SOME INTERN FOLLOWED BY MORE CHANTING MONKS OR PROTESTERS AT THE CAPITOL. AN A NICE PIECE ON WHO IS WINNING DANCING WITH THE STARS

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Holy sheeeeeeeeeet biggun in on a role..
    Damn I lost the pictures. But I went up some few years back for the "Hanoi Jane" gonna toss tomatoes at the Vietnam Vets Wall event.. Well hell I do not give a flying damn if that carpet munching bitch wants to protest all it wants.. But toss tomatoes and eggs at the Wall. Whoops not today..
    We must have had a good 20,000 of us their.. We surrounded the Wall.. Everything was peaceful.. Like every Vet event I have been to. Not one cigarette butt or piece of paper left on the ground. Respect..
    Might crank up the smoker, jump in the truck and give free pork sandwiches too the goat mounters who show up..
    I will pick yah up on the way by Brother, be ready..

Following article from 2007 Hanoi Jane D.C. protest:
    "War protest leaders said a large winter storm that hit the Northeast hurt turnout. More than 60 bus loads of protesters who had been scheduled to come from the region canceled their trips Friday night, according to Brian Becker, national coordinator for the Answer Coalition, the event's main sponsor," Steve Vogel and Michael Alison Taylor wrote March 18, 2007, in the Washington Post.

"It was quickly apparent that the weather had not prevented counter-demonstrators, many in black leather motorcycle jackets, from showing up in force and surrounding all sides of the Wall," Vogel and Allison wrote."
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._Veterans_Wall

Damn now I remember. It was freezing that day. Me and my Nam Bro hid in the Porta Potty to stay warm.. Ah hell we were still there.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Me and my Nam Bro hid in the Porta Potty to stay warm.. Ah hell we were still there.
    so you were in the porta potty together ????? TO MUCH INFORMATION.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think there does need to be a national Im a straight,t christian, gun owning , tax paying male man march . on DC every 4 years years

I think it needs to be about 10 million people sort of like a pilgrimage .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    so you were in the porta potty together ????? TO MUCH INFORMATION.
    Hey it was cold, really cold. Swear to God we never touched each other. Marines did give us a weird look when we came out.
    Lots of protestors were their. Myself a Navy SEAL and my porta potty Navy Nam Bro went.. Now hell I do not care if they want to protest.. But in that long link read, what they were going to do was start at the Vietnam Vets Wall.
    Problems began when they got word of some possible defacing of the Wall. That brought us there..
    Tough call, only a few days away. We shall see if the Rags show? Still bet that case of beer the bikers do..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what if hodgie or tango decides to take a crap on the white house lawn?

would that cause a riot?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Go up with super soaker long distance squirt guns loaded with warm piss and bacon grease. (gotta have something to keep the grease in a liquid form!) Hose 'em all down!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

let them protest an please let them get out of hand . It would be nice to see them drug off to jail an then deported for being a criminal .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Angry

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/08/report...-ahead-anyway/

Any questions on who the homo in the Black House sides with? He denied the permit for the bikers and gave his Rag Head allies a permit.
    Probably going to invite them to the Black House for some goat when their done marching..
    Now all the sites are lit up like a Christmas Tree.. People are on the way too D.C.. Nappy said they cannot ride in HIS D.C.. Well is he gonna be in for a surprise, cause their on the friggen way..

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.