Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I'd would love to support this as a Vet and a Firefighter, but I am stuck in Texas at fire school. If it gets bad I will get your back. School or no school.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmmmmmm FIRST LETS GET HE FACTS STRAIGHT THE PERMIT REQUEST WAS FOR A RIDE THROUGH DC WITH OUT ANY BIKES STOPPING . IT WAS NOT FOR A RALLY OR A MARCH IT WA S ASKING FOR T HE ENTIRE TWON TO SHUT DOWN AN ALLOW BIKES TO RIFDE THROUGH EVER LIGHT AN STOP SIGN WITH OUT STOPPING .

i DONT LIKE OBAMA BUT I HAVE TO ASK HOW DOES SUSPOSELDY TWO MILLION BIKERS EXPECT ALL THIS TO BE MADE POSSABLE IN A FEW DAYS NOTICE AN HAVE TO HAVE THE MAN POWER AVALAIBLE FOR COPS TO DIRECT TRAFFIC AN TO EXPECT THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE AN WORK THERE TO JSUT MAKE ALTERNATIVE PLANS? ON A WORK DAY? NO TTO MENTION I WOULD EXPECT OUR LEOS DHS AREADY TO BE ON HIGH ALERT ON 911.

IMO ITS BETTER THAT 2 MILLION BIKERS RIDE THROUGH TOWN AN STOP AT EVER LIGHT AN SIGN IN THE CITY AN TIE UP TRAFFIC UP ALL FRIKEN DAY VS ONE PASS THROUGH TOWN.

ALL THE HOT DOG VENDERS AN OTHER PARASITES WHO WANT TO MAKE A BUCK WILL MAKE MORE THIS WAY.

iF I WAS PRESIDENT AN YOU CAME TO ME WITH THIS REQUEST AS I UNDER STAND IT O ABUT THREE DAYS BEFORE AN YOU WANT TO DO ALL THIS ID TELL YOU NO AS WELL. I DONT CARE IF YOUR A MUSLEM OR THE POPE , BIKERS, OR BREAST CANCER WORKERS THE ANSWER WOULD BE NO!.

I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE NEED TO GET FACTS BEFORE COMMENTING .

I HOPE THAT 2 MILLION BIKERS GET THERE STOP AN DO WHAT BIKERS DO . . IF 2 MILLION BIKERS DECIDE TO JUST DRIVE THROUGH TOWN AN IGNORE THE LIGHTS AN SIGNS WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM? SCREW THE PERMIT .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

here is the facebook page . interesting

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Stop lights aren’t going to stop bikers determined to ride to DC to honor the victims of 9/11.
    Although city officials denied motorcyclists permits to ride through the nation’s capital without having to obey street signs, the patriotic bikers are grabbing their helmets anyway, proving their need for speed isn’t as important as their need for honoring fallen Americans and heroes.

Motorcyclists are taking part in the "2 Million Bikers to DC" event to remember the victims of 9/11 and to honor our armed forces who fought those who precipitated this attack, according to the group’s Facebook page. Organizers introduced the idea in response to the planned “Million Muslim March” on the National Mall, which, unlike the biker event, won support from the nation’s capital.

Washington, DC officials granted permits to participants in the "Million American March Against Fear," originally titled the “Million Muslim March,” which was organized to demand social justice from the US government. AMPAC’s Chief of Operations Isa Hodge wrote that Muslims and non-Muslims alike were traumatized by the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, “but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains.” However, like the event’s title, organizers changed the language to a description less controversial. It now reads their goal is “to ask all individuals and organizations working for peace to attend this collective action to tell our government leaders we want transparency and policies of peace.”

If the bikers had received permits, it would have provided them a straight-through drive to travel quickly on roads that would have been blocked to cross-traffic. So, what would have been an hour ride will now be an all-day affair.

Americans should be able to recognize and honor 9/11 victims as they see fit. But, once again, our government is placing political correctness above patriotism. What are we Americans, who appreciate our freedoms, supposed to think when America-loving motorcyclists aren’t allowed to breeze through the nation’s capital on this all-important anniversary?

Despite this roadblock, Joe Saunders at BizPacReview explains that bikers are riding on full speed ahead.

Denied a permit by the nation’s capital for a special ‘non-stop’ ride through town with a waiver for red lights, stop signs and other traffic controls, organizers of the ’2 Million Bikers to DC’ ride to remember 9/11 are undeterred.

Just riding on a public street doesn’t take any special permission after all, even if you have a million people doing it. They just sought the permit to make life easier on the city’s residents and businesses.

So the ride will go on. It’s just going to take a little longer.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

wish I could be there it was almost 100 here today .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

maybe this will get big . it needed a bit a week more for pepole to figure a way out there. I would have went some how with more time.

Im sure obama will take credit for it some how .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..-1004538_572961026094718_1083343684_n-620x465.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

video form Virginia. I hope this gets really big

http://therightscoop.com/here-they-c...eir-way-to-dc/

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I hope so too. I wish I could be there.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

good picture here .

http://now.msn.com/2-million-bikers-...-dc-for-9-11-1

would be nice tio see some live coverage .

Im not sure waht the temp is there but air cooled Harleys dont like to sit an idle . Id love to be there but Id hate to be stuck in traffic long on my bikes .

note the people stopped ont he off ramp.

http://now.msn.com/2-million-bikers-...-dc-for-9-11-1

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.