Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It's started - not much on television tho.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Attendees at a sparsely attended Million Muslim March were met with protests by a small group of Christians on the National Mall Wednesday.

About 25 people -- including activist Cornel West -- were at the march as of 12:30 p.m., Segraves reported.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...223315411.html

Thousands of bikers with the group "Two Million Bikers to D.C." are snarling traffic on the Beltway with a ride honoring the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, and the members of the military called to serve after the attacks.
    http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...223271211.html
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Geeez, I hate when that happens.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

We can't do what in our own Country on OUR property? OUR Property not yours mother friggers..
    While the "Million Muslim March" looked likely to be a flop, the "2 Million Bikers" event brought participants from throughout the eastern seaboard. One estimate put the number of bikers there at 880,000.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/2-million-...#ixzz2ecMk0ky3

That was on short notice relatively speaking.. Like "Rolling Thunder." You can't bring those there bikes too the Pentagon. That there is illegal.. Well be bock..
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...d=0CJoBEP4dMA8
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wish I still had my bike. Makes me proud even thou I still think 911 was a inside job to take our freedoms.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

i wouldnt want to drop idea you have there railbuggy .... also i wouldnt be surprised if it came out if they did just that ( DH8S, TS0A, etc .... )

they are always looking for ways to infringe on OUR Liberties n Rights. the controlling factor, as in controlling the people ...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    i wouldnt want to drop idea you have there railbuggy .... also i wouldnt be surprised if it came out if they did just that ( DH8S, TS0A, etc .... )

they are always looking for ways to infringe on OUR Liberties n Rights. the controlling factor, as in controlling the people ...
    I always believed the "official" narrative, until I started reading some of the info from Engineers and Architects for 9/11 Truth, and rethink9/11.com. The video presentation regarding Building 7 that was brought down as well, even though it wasn't hit. AFAIK, there is WAY too many facts out there to support a pure "terrorists flew planes into the two towers and brought down three buildings" story. I think it was a set-up, and that someone in our govt helped the 19 terrorists pull off their plan, as "our" people were pulling off theirs.

http://rethink911.org/
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Guys, don't get sucked into that conspiracy, explosives in the building nonsense. Vincent Dunn, retired Deputy Chief of the FDNY, a recognized expert on the collapse of burning buildings has written a report on the topic. http://vincentdunn.com/wtc.html

Further, with roughly 12,000 FDNY firefighters alone, not icluding the NYPD, Port Authority Police, New York Fire Patrol Salvage Corps, and Private EMS providers on scene, how would you keep them all quiet? Seriously, having been a career firefighter you would have had to come up with a heck of a plan to keep the Brothers quiet about the murder of 343 of their own. Believe me they would have known if explosives were used in those buildings. I have spoken to FDNY guys that were there and they have absolutely no problem telling you that there were no explosives involved.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

so any word on the number of bikes that hit DC actual figures not the media guesses ?

I saw nothing on TV about it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.