Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default 9/11. Two million bikes to cross paths with Rag Heads in D.C..

Two Million Bikers Plan Their Own 9/11 March to Washington D.C. to Counter the Million Muslim March
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e2_1...SGeVXfpykAk.99

Now in response to the march, bikers are also planning to show up in Washington D.C. on 9/11....with two million people.

Thousands of America’s patriotic bikers are organizing an enormous counter protest to the planned Million Muslim March on DC this Sept. 11.

The Facebook Page, “2 Million Bikers to DC,” has over 18 thousand “likes,” as of Thursday morning and individual state chapters of riders have launched pages on Facebook, as well
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e2_1...SGeVXfpykAk.99
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

we need to fire up the hogs and break out those spiked helmets!

2 million at least! maybe 5 million would be better-- and we need at least 1 million pissed off vets-- and the NRA needs to kick in 10, 000,000 pissed off gun owners!

i don't know if i could contain myself at such an event if i ran into some of those rag-heads-- fist city!--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have to short of a fuse,, I'll pass. Plus my biking days are over I'm afraid,,,now if I could just squash a few with Lucille,,,that would be just fine with me!!!!!

Kinda like "Christine" in that old movie!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I have to short of a fuse,, I'll pass. Plus my biking days are over I'm afraid,,,now if I could just squash a few with Lucille,,,that would be just fine with me!!!!!

Kinda like "Christine" in that old movie!!!
    you could drive a support truck with a trailers an tools . an provisions an supplies it might get ugly .

didnt know there was going to be a Muslim march on DC ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i HAVE A FEELING THE WHOLE MUSLIM MARCH IS A BUNCH OF BS THAT IS MEDIA FUELED NOW

iLL BET THERE IS NOT EVEN A FRACTION OF THE MILLION MUSLIMS IN DC ON 911 AS BEING ADVERTISED IN FACT THERE MIGHT NOT BE A MARCH AT ALL .

Feedback Score

Do you remember farakans million man march,I don't think he was even close that time either.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    i HAVE A FEELING THE WHOLE MUSLIM MARCH IS A BUNCH OF BS THAT IS MEDIA FUELED NOW

iLL BET THERE IS NOT EVEN A FRACTION OF THE MILLION MUSLIMS IN DC ON 911 AS BEING ADVERTISED IN FACT THERE MIGHT NOT BE A MARCH AT ALL .
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3762974.html

USA: Muslims Plan ‘Million Muslim March’ in Washington on 9/11
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/usa-musl...ington-on-911/

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/ryan-ma...islamist-ties/

http://www.rightwingnews.com/democra...m-march-in-dc/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hmmm Im not sure those are media sources Id trust .

we will se what happens.
    Im more worried what embasly will get over run or were a wanna be terrorist will decide to set up a pressure cooker bomb or what navy ship will be rammed with a fishing boat full of explosives .

let them march the issue is the media coverage they will get . if a tree falls in the forest an no one is there does it make a sound ?

If any one thinks there will be two million bikers on a Wednesday in DC I think there dreaming . Id like to see it but its not going to happen .

WHO IS GOING TO RUN ALL THE 7-11 , KWICKY MARTS AN GAS STATIONS IF ALL THE MUSLEMS MARCH ? WERE ARE THOSE BIKERS GOING TO GET GAS AN BEER ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

quote:
    WHO IS GOING TO RUN ALL THE 7-11 , KWICKY MARTS AN GAS STATIONS IF ALL THE MUSLEMS MARCH ? WERE ARE THOSE BIKERS GOING TO GET GAS AN BEER ?

I don,t stop a second time at Mussie stores .
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Maybe my bud will let me borrow his deuce and a half,,that would haul plenty of gas and brews,,along with being a good "squishing tool!!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.