Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZIMMERMAN DETAINED BY COPS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What is there to hmmmm....about? The cops arrested him on a domestic violence complaint. Seems the hero ain't such a Knight in shining armor after all.
    LIKLE i SAID YOUR A IDIOT WHO CANT EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE STORY . YOUR TYPICAL OF EVER LIBTARD WHO TAKES A STORY WITH NO FACTS AN MAKES UP SHIT .

HE WAS NOT ARESSTED HE WAS NOT EVEN TASKEN TO A STATION AN HE APPARENTLY DID NOT HAVE A GUN EVEN ON HIM . THE BITCH RECANTED HER STORY AN THE COPS HAHVE NO PROOF HE WAS CARRYING AS HE DID NOT HAVE ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF REASONS TO GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM

HERE ILL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET THE RESTR OF THE STORY!! MAYBE THIS TIME YOU WONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH AN MAKE UP SHIT . IG DIFFERANCE FRIOM DETAINED TO ARRESTED IDIOT . YOUWILL NOTICE THE SUBJECT SAYS DETAINED ALSO !

Shellie Zimmerman will most likely not press charges against husband George Zimmerman, Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told The Huffington Post. He added that, at this juncture, his Florida police department does not believe it has a strong enough case to pursue domestic violence charges against the acquitted killer of Trayvon Martin.

According to Bracknell, officers were sent to the home of Shellie Zimmerman's father after she reported that her husband, who was acquitted in July of second-degree murder charges, had battered her father and was outside the home threatening the family with a gun.

Upon the officers' arrival, Zimmerman was detained in one of the police vehicles as the officers took statements from Shellie Zimmerman and her family, according to Bracknell.

Bracknell also stated that initially Shellie Zimmerman told officers that she had seen her husband touching his gun, but that she later told police she never actually saw the gun. The police chief said that, based on his understanding of Shellie Zimmerman's intentions, she will not be pressing charges at this time.

George Zimmerman could, however, face charges involving violations of Florida's domestic violence laws. The Lake Mary Police Department is currently working with the Seminole County State Attorney's office to see if they have a strong enough case to pursue such charges, but according to Bracknell, "We simply do not have a case at this juncture."

UPDATE: 11:07 p.m. --[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"] According to an Associated Press report, Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said officers on Monday "didn't find anything that indicated he [Zimmerman] had a gun on his person."[/COLOR]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM

Feedback Score

1biggun,

Frankly you bore the Hell out of me wih your constant name calling and ranting and raving and use of capital letters and bold font. The original story I read says he was arrested. I guess I just don't have the time you do to be on the internet all day trying to find things to prove you are right.

By the way, since I got spanked for name calling I am reporting your post.

Have a nice day.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

1biggun,

Frankly you bore the Hell out of me wih your constant name calling and ranting and raving and use of capital letters and bold font.

By the way, since I got spanked for name callingI am reporting your post.

Have a nice day.
    THEN LEAVE NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HERE WILL LIKELY MISS YOU

I CALLED YOU A IDIOT AN ILL WILL STAND BY IT . THERE IS NOT A BETTER NON VULGAR DESCRPTIVE WORD TO BETTER DESCRIBE YOUR COMMENT AN ATTACK ON ME .
    Definition of IDIOT

usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
    [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]2
    : a foolish or stupid person
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    idiot adjective
    See idiot defined for English-language learners
    See idiot defined for kids
    Examples of IDIOT

Don't be such an idiot!
    <only an idiot would invest in a company just because a casual acquaintance recommended it>
    Origin of IDIOT

Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idiōtēs one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own more at suicide
    First Known Use: 14th century
    Related to IDIOT

IF FEEL YOU ACTTED LIKE A IDIOT WHEN YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AN USED UNTRUE INFROMATION IN ITS ATTEMPT . YOUR CONSTANT ATTACKS ARE WHAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED . I STARTED THIS POST NOT YOU ! YOU DID NOT POST TO DISCUSS THE TOPIC YOU POSTED TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD .

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A IDIOT YOU LIED IN YOUR POST . YOU ARE THERE FORE ALSO A LIAR . REPORT ME ALL YOU WANT! MY RESPONSE IS DESCRIPTIVE AN I IT IS ALSO ACCURATE. THE FACT YOU USED MY POST TO MAKE UP YOUR IDIOTIC LIES IS WHY I RESPONDED. YOU TRIED TO DIMINISH THE IMPORTANCE OF MY POST BY POSTING A LIE ABOUT THE SUBJECT . I SEE IT AS AN ATTACK USING FALSIFIED INFO AN I HOPE SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREVIOUSLY REPRIMANDED YOU WILL NOW BE BANNED !!!!!!!

I AM ASKING THE MODS HERE AN NOW TO BAN YOU FROM THIS SITE

IF IM GOING TO BE BANNED FOR CALLING A GUY A IDIOT WHEN THE DESCRIPTION IS CORRECT WHO DOSNET READ THE POSTS OR THE LINKS PROVIED ON A THREAD i STARTED MAKES STUFF AND LIES UP AS TO WHAT HAPPEND IN A ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD. THEN I DONT NEED TO BE HERE . THE SITE IS DOWN TO ABOUT 10 GUYS POSTING BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU BEING HERE. EVERY ONE ELSE HAS LEFT . YOU THINK YOUR BORED NOW SOON THERE WILL BE NO ONE HERE BUT YOU . EVERY ONE i HAVE SPOKEN TO ABOUT WHY GUNCO NUMBERS ARE DOWN HAS MENTIONED YOU NAME .

IF THE MODS FEEL MY RESPONSE IS INAPPROPRIATE THEN PLEASE REMOVE ALL MY POSTS OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE YEARS OF WORK I HAVE PUT INTO THIS SITE AN REMOVE ME AS A MEMBER . IM PERSONALLY SICK OF BEING ATTACKED. i AM PERSONALY SIOCK OF GUYS LIKE FYREDUP CONSTANTLY TRYING TO UNDERMINE EVER THREAD AN PICK FIGHTS . IF I NEED TO GO FINE I CANT EVEN GO HMMMMMM WITH OUT BEING ATTACTED OR MADE FUN OF OR CALLED OUT OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS.

IF HE WANTED TO RESPOND WITH THE LIE THAT ZOMERMAN WAS ARESTED BLA BLA THEN I DNET NEED TO BE CRITIZZED FOR IT BY GOING HMMMMMMMM

MODERATORS PLEASE DO AS YOU SEE FIT FOR THE BETTER OF THE SITE.

BTE THE PROPER RESPONSE AFTER REALIZING YOU POST IS WRONG IS TO SAY IM SORRY THANKS FOR THE CORRECT INFORMATION . NOT TO ATTACK ME FURTHER .

Feedback Score

If the information I had said he was arrested and I used that information at the time I posted it neither makes me a liar nor an idiot. It may mean the information I read elsewhere on the internet was incorrect and proven so later, but again, it doesn't make me a liar or an idiot.

You are getting a little worked up and overly dramatic don't you think? I didn't say they should ban you. I simply called for fairness. If I got spanked for name calling then you should too. As far as I know YOU don't own this forum, so you don't set the rules.

Frankly, the great majority of your posts are sarcastic and confrontational, so get over yourself.

Wow! Really? You and your cronies believe that my 5 or 10 posts a week have destroyed this site? Maybe if you spent more time talking about guns and less time ranting and raving about nonsense the site would be better off. Of late the majority of my posts have been about guns, ammo, and in the survival thread. Yours seem to mostly be here...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

FRNKLY I AM wOWRKED UP AN IM PISSED . IM SICK OF YOU TRYING TO UNDERMINE EVERY THING ON THIS SITE .

YOU HAD THE LINK I PROVIDED YOU HAD INFORMATION THAT SAID HE WAS DETAINED THE SUBJECT OF THE POST SAYS ZIMMERMAN DETAINED !
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...?ncid=webmail1

YOU HAD THREE HOURS BEFORE YOU RESPONDED TO RESEARCH tHE SUBJECT BEFORE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AN YET YOU USED INCORRECT INFORMATION . YOU PROVIDED ZERO SUPPORT FOR YOUR IDIOTIC STATEMNT IN YOU ATTEMPT TO UNDER MINE MY THREAD . YOU STILL REFUSE TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG AN NOW YOUR ATTEMPT TO HAVE ME PUNISHED FOR POINTING OUT HOW IDIOTIC RESPONSE IS .

YOU POST A BUNCH OF UNTRUTHS AN TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD FOR THE SECOND TIME FOR GOING HMMMMMM . PERHAPS IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER BOTHERED TO LOOK FOR FACTS OR READ THE LINK I PROVIDED IN MY THREAD THAT I STARTED YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO POST A NON IDIOTIC RESPONSE. YOU DID NOT . YOU ACTED LIKE A SHEEPLE WHO BELIEVES EVERTHING THE MEDIA SAYS ! YOU TWISTED A STORY IN A TTEMPT TO MAKE IT SOME THING IT IS NOT !

YOU DECIDED TO LIE OR SKIP READING THE LINK IN YOUR HURRY TO UNDERMINE MY THREAD!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP! A THREAD HERE CANT EVEN GO ONE POST WITH OUT YOUR BS!

YOU HAVE BEEN TOXIC TO THIS SITE SINCE DAY ONE.

I AM ASKING YOU BE BANNED FOR YOUR CONSTANT AN DELIBERATE ATACKS ON MEAMBER HERE !

NO THIS IS NOT MY SITE . IF IT WAS YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG GONE . RIGHT OR WRONG YOUR TOXIC TO GUNCO !

OF THE 1200+ POSTS YOU HAVE MADE THE MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE BEEN ARGUMENTATIVE TO SOME MEMBER HERE . YOUR HERE TO ARGUE IMO AN YOU NEED TO BE BANNED. AN YES MOST GUYS WHO DONT COME HERE ANY MORE SAY GUY'S LIKE YOU AN USE YOUR NAME HAVE KILLED THIS SITE . IT MAKES ME SICK .

YOU WANT TO PUSH THINGS FINE . IM ASKING FOR YOU TO BE BANNED! IM DONE TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU AN AROUND YOU EVER TIME I POST .

I RESPECT ALMOST EVERY MEMBER HERE BUT YOU NEED TO GO IMO !

Feedback Score

I actually made ONE post regarding you going hmmmm...based on the information I got elsewhere on the internet.

You basically have gone on a multiple post tirade yelling at me in capital letters and bold type, calling names, and making up absolute nonsense. You are an internet bully that likes to try and scare people and silence them. The fact that you don't scare me terrifies you.

I am reporting you yet again.

And then I am done with you on this topic. My bet is you will continue your tirade. Enjoy, I am going to go talk about guns.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I actually made ONE post regarding you going hmmmm.
    ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BOLD FACED LIAR . ONLY A IDIOT WOULD FORGET YOU DERAILING A THREAD WERE ZIMMERMAN STUFF WAS BEING DISCUSSED AN YOU DERAILED THE THREAD FOR 5 OR 6 PAGES LIKE ALWAYS .

HERE IS ONLY PART OF YOUR BS .
    [QUOTE You are the one with the "hmmmm..." posting not me. You are always looking for a conspiracy...

Then why post "hmmm..."?
    AN AFTER I SAID ONLY HMMMMM ON 7-23 13

YOU COME UP WIHTTHIS CAP OUT OF THE BLUE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WHN I DIRECTED ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TOWARD YOU .

Come on 1biggun spin this into some kind of conspiracy. Even though it has not one single thing to do with his other recent troubles.
    ]I can't wait to see how you play this..
    YOUR A LIER AN YOU NEED TO BE BANNED . YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO PICK FIGHTS .

DONT FLATTER YOUR SELF I HAVE BEEN USING CAPS ON A LOT OF STUFF FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG .

REPORT WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO WHO EVER YOU WANT CALL YOUR MOM CALLY YOUR PREACHER CAL THE ACLU IDONT CARE . IM PUTTING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT HERE WERE ALL CAN SEE .

I POST A SIMPLE STORY AN THEN A LINK TO IT FOR ALL TO FOLLOW THEN MENTION HE SUSPSOEDLY HIT HIS FATHER IN LAW AN i THINK hmmmmm AN YOU COME UP WHIT A BUNCH OF BS ABOUT HIM BEING ARRESTED AN ABSOLUTELY ZERO ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

zimmerman need to be careful a domestic will cost him his gun rights.

Im also betting the local pds are making sure if they were to do anythig its by the books .

Im sure mane will see this as once again they dont do there job .

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I cannot see any reason to support fryedups position in this debate.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Frankly, the great majority of your posts are sarcastic and confrontational, so get over yourself.
    Your own quote could easily describe you. Tell me how your first post in this thread that started this train wreck was anything but sarcastic and confrontational?

Getting ready for the denial and redirect......go!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.