Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ZIMMERMAN DETAINED BY COPS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmm APPARENTLY THERE ARE SURVEILLANCE TAPES ON THE HOMES SECURITY CAMERA . ZIMMERMAN SUPPOSEDLY OFFERED OR AGREED TO TURN THEM OVER .
    WHAT IS SICKENING IS HOW MUCH THE REPORTING ON THIS AN OTHER MEDIA STORIES VARY WITH NO REAL FACTS.

(CNN) -- No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.
    "Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.
    Police answered a 911 call from Shellie Zimmerman on Monday afternoon during which she said George Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a weapon. Officers detained George Zimmerman but never arrested him, police said. Detectives later came to the home to interview him.
    The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.
    Photos: Zimmerman trial Photos: Zimmerman trial
    "He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.
    Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman
    What's next for George Zimmerman? George Zimmerman in police custody Police: Zimmerman won't be charged Zimmerman's wife files for divorce
    When asked Monday night by CNN for clarification about the gun, a spokesman for O'Mara's law firm, Shawn Vincent, said there was no update yet.
    The incident stemmed from a visit by Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, and her father, David Bryant Dean. They came to the house the couple used to share to pick up some of her belongings.
    George Zimmerman and his wife texted Monday morning, and she told him she was going over to the house, according to a person with whom the family shared the photos of the texts.
    George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.
    What's at stake in Zimmermans' divorce
    During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad.
    Shellie Zimmerman called police as George Zimmerman sat in his truck with his friend.
    On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.
    "He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
    Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.
    "I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
    The incident comes two months after Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
    O'Mara said, "There was heightened emotion, and a disagreement took place."
    O'Mara said Shellie Zimmerman no longer lives at the house, which is owned by her father.
    TMZ: George Zimmermn visits Florida gunmaker
    After he was initially detained by officers, George Zimmerman was interviewed at the house by detectives, Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said.
    Zimmerman had offered to turn over surveillance tapes from security cameras at the house to investigators.
    Shellie Zimmerman called 911 just after 2 p.m. ET, Bracknell said earlier.
    Police said Dean spoke with first responders but was not treated by paramedics.
    George's brother, Robert, tweeted after his brother's detention that the public shouldn't "jump to conclusions."
    Shellie Zimmerman's divorce filing last week in Seminole County came after she pleaded guilty to perjury on August 28 for lying about the state of the couple's finances during a bond hearing in April 2012. She had claimed she and her husband were broke, when in reality they had collected about $135,000 in donations.
    Since his acquittal on July 13, George Zimmerman has been in the headlines several times. In late July, he reportedly helped a family escape from an overturned SUV. A report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office confirmed his involvement.
    More recently, Zimmerman has been pulled over in traffic twice. The first time, he was given a verbal warning for a traffic violation in Texas and reportedly told officers he had a firearm in his glove compartment. The second time was in Florida last week, when he was issued a $256 ticket for speeding.
    Lake Mary is a suburb of Orlando near Sanford.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

now the cops are trying to retrieve data off the smashed Ipad

HMMMMM I honeslty dont get how there are not charges filed . IN WI even if the spouse dosent press charges the state will. must be different there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D372985

I suspect this is far from over. what gets me it the fact that none of this would be happening if it was argument between Joe an Mary blow.

I bet a million dollars will be spent by authorites on this incident .

how many people keep a Ipod running to film getting there crap out of a house ?

Ol George need to take a long vaction out of the countlry write his book an move away .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    now the cops are trying to retrieve data off the smashed Ipad

HMMMMM I honeslty dont get how there are not charges filed . IN WI even if the spouse dosent press charges the state will. must be different there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...6pLid%3D372985

I suspect this is far from over. what gets me it the fact that none of this would be happening if it was argument between Joe an Mary blow.

I bet a million dollars will be spent by authorites on this incident .

how many people keep a Ipod running to film getting there crap out of a house ?

Ol George need to take a long vaction out of the countlry write his book an move away .
    As old George was found "Not Guilty." Now he can make money $$$$ off the case.. His fat wife will have a made for T.V. movie. George will have a made for T.V. movie..
    Damn that bitch is ugly.. I don't care how much $$ she makes.. I still would not mount her..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

oH IM SURE THERE IS A BOOK OR MOVIE DEAL SOME WERE .

THE WIFE WAS DONG TV INTERVIEWS AFTER SHE FILED FOR DIVORCE .

HER ATTORNY ADVISED HER NOT PRESS CHARGES . hmmmmm IS THAT SO HUBBY DONT GO TO JAIL AN LOOSE MONEY SHE MIGHT GET OR IS THERE ANOTHER REASON LIKE SHE WAS THE ONE GOING NUTS OR MAKING STUFF UP.

THE SECURTIY VIDEO FOOTAGE WAS RELEASED DONT SHOW MUCH .

i DONT SEE HOW GEORGE CAN GET AWAY WITH DESTROYING A i PAD THAT WAS RECOrDING IF IT IS IN FACT TRUE.

IF YOUR IN A ARGUMENT AN TAKE OR STOP SOME ONE FROM USING A PHONE ITS A BIG FELONY . I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A PHONE OR WHAT .

UNLESS SHE MADE UP EVERY THING GEORGE COULD BE LOOKING AT HAVONG A BAD DAY DOWN THE ROAD . I WOULD BE SO LONG GONE IF i WAS IN HIS SHOES .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

No. He would still be able to make money on the old trial, Trayvon thing. That has nothing to do with this new crap..
    Now the Trayvon family could still go after him in Civil Court. Which I think they are getting ready to do?
    Prosecutor down here Angela Corey lied so damn much, she blew the whole case for the Trayvon family.. Every witness the Prosecution brought forth, changed their stories from their depositions. Whoops impeachment time.
    For those who watched the trial, notice the slow and painful questioning of the Prosecutions witnesses?? West knew they were lying, but dragged it out for the jury to hear.. If he said they were liars and dismissed them. Hell the Prosecution would have had nobody to testify.
    Old Angela screwed the pooch like real bad.. If she had a son he would be just like?????????????????
    She had plans for a great career after that trial. Whoooooops their gone..Bye Angela, you ugly Syrian bitch.. See yah..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I was thinking more along the lines if his ass is rotting in jail an the attorneys take everything.
    I doubt it dioes her much good if he is in jail an what ever money they have is spmet on attorneys an fees, fines etc. Also if his credadibilty is hurt then there goes book deals an what not.

there has to be areson she backed off . possably caught in lies or maybe she still cares about him who knows . id hat to have been her or him through the last year .

she is on probation or something for lying abut fiances so if she gets caught lying she could go bye bye maybe .,

ITS LIKE WATCHING A BAD SOAP OPERA . LOL

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I was thinking more along the lines if his ass is rotting in jail an the attorneys take everything.
    I doubt it dioes her much good if he is in jail an what ever money they have is spmet on attorneys an fees, fines etc. Also if his credadibilty is hurt then there goes book deals an what not.

there has to be areson she backed off . possably caught in lies or maybe she still cares about him who knows . id hat to have been her or him through the last year .

she is on probation or something for lying abut fiances so if she gets caught lying she could go bye bye maybe .,

ITS LIKE WATCHING A BAD SOAP OPERA . LOL
    Well biggun you owe me one.. Been with mine for 28 long years.. Loooooong years.. Love em.. But if you can figure em out, please send me the secret...
    Hell send it to poor George while your at it..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

nope I have no answers . I think the trick is to not have anything for them to take some times.

I wonder how much a anti gun group or group like Sharptons or Or other race baiters would pay to have to start making up crap ?

id bet a tell all book would make a few million if she suddendly had stuff to say .

There a money opportunity there for here some were Im sure .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You have made it 1 year longer than I ever did 4th,,,,I just gave up looking for the answer to that "age old mystery"and just went with the flow as best as possible. Why to hell do you think I have so many hobbies??? Just an excuse to get outa the house more!!

Still got my hobbies,,,but no aggravations,,,,,

GOD,,,,I love my second childhood!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

nope I have no answers . I think the trick is to not have anything for them to take some times.

I wonder how much a anti gun group or group like Sharptons or Or other race baiters would pay to have to start making up crap ?

id bet a tell all book would make a few million if she suddendly had stuff to say .

There a money opportunity there for here some were Im sure .
    Zimmermans fat ugly wife is on probation.. The tapes showed no gun.. She lied.. Not good to make false accusations when your on probation..
    She would have gone to jail V.O.P. if she persisted.. Her attorney told her to STFU.. She did.. Plus she started to say she might have lied in court. Whoops, STFU stupid..
    Follow the money.. Remember this all started with Angela Corey "Liar" starting this whole mess. Was Z guilty? Who knows. Lovely Angela blew the whole case for the Martin family.. Syrian idiot carpet munching bitch..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.