Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ZIMMERMAN DETAINED BY COPS

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default ZIMMERMAN DETAINED BY COPS

I see Zimmermans now estranged wife is accsuin him of domesti abuse an bringing up he threatend her with a gun .

HMMMMMMm Im not sure what to think or if I care .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...?ncid=webmail1

looks lke he might have punched the father in law .,...

HMMMMMMMM

Feedback Score

What is there to hmmmm....about? The cops arrested him on a domestic violence complaint. Seems the hero ain't such a Knight in shining armor after all.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Supposedly GZ has witnesses and the home security system video that supports his side of the story. SZ has accordingly changed her story:

Hours later, Shellie Zimmerman changed her story and said she never saw a firearm, said Bracknell. For the time being, "domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

Don't forget that she's already facing a perjury charge from the shooting case.
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, George was released and no charged filed. Looks like a "woman scorned" type of thing or just shoring up her case for a larger divorce settlement. George better just take it easy and get the divorce over with and then if he keeps his nose clean he can go on the "speaking circuit", write a book (usually with a ghost writer) and make some big bux as a firearms advocate. Somehow I think he will blow it and let his emotions get the better of him tho. Too bad since he could come out of all this smelling like a rose and sitting on some fat stacks.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now we all know that in the media "the gun did it"!

zimmerman seems a goofy to me. for all we know he may be getting paid to "keep the cameras rolling"-- the big "O" needs a diversion and he needs one NOW!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

hmmmm...
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

I think what we are seeing is pressure being put on the people in his life to help set him up for something they can fuck him with.
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

What is there to hmmmm....about? The cops arrested him on a domestic violence complaint. Seems the hero ain't such a Knight in shining armor after all.
    HE WAS QUESTIONED NOT ARRESTED

THE hmmmm IS FOR IS STOPPING OT THNK IS HE A POS OR IS HIS WIFE TRYING TO MAKE HERE DIVORCE BETTER FOR HER?

I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CRAP BY A X AN i HAVE SEEN X'S BOTH MEN AN WOMEN MAKE SHIT UP ON THERE SPOUSES . WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FIGHT IS ABOUT? i KNOW A GIRL WHO CRIED RAPE LAST WEEK WHEN HER BF DUMPED HER AN NOW ITS ALL FINE AN DANDY NOW THAT HE IS BACK AN IT WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTATNING .
    i HMMM MEANAS IM THINKING. SOME THING YOU DONT DO. I STOPPED AN THOUGHT ABOUT IT I ONLY HAVE WHAT THE MEDIA HAS SAID SO I GOhmmmmmmmmmmmm

YOU TAKE THE WORD DETAINED AN EQUAL THAT TO ARRESTED AN HES GUILTY . AN START SPOUTING OFF AS IF YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAPPEND
    MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP AN GO HMMMMMMMMM WHAT IS THE TRUTH HERE .

IF HE SMACKED THE FATHER ANLAW HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ARESTED HE WAS NOT .( I HAVENT FOLLWED WHATS GOING ON TODAY BTW) iF HE WAS NOT ARRESTED THEN THERE MUST BE A REASON . SO i GO hmmmmmmmmm

AN hmmmm MAYBE HIS A PRICK THAT FOA EVERYTHING HIS WIFE SIAD HE DID . THE FACT SEH IS FILING FOR DIVORCE MAKES ME GO HMMMM IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH

I HAVE NEVER SAID HE WAS GOOD GUY I HAVE SAID I DONT THINK HE IS GUILTY OF MURDER .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I think what we are seeing is pressure being put on the people in his life to help set him up for something they can fuck him with.
    HMMMM POSSABLY . i BET SHE COULD WRITE A BOOK OR DO A FEW OPRAH SHOWS AN BE SET FOR LIFE RIGHT NOW .

iD HATE TO BE IN HIS SHOES OR ANY OF HIS FAMILAYS SHOES. IM SURE THERE LIVES WERE NOT GREAT BEFORE TRAVON AN IMSURE THERE WORSE NOW . YOU CAN BET HE MEDIA IS FOLLOWING HIM EVERY WERE . HE LIKELY NEEDS PROTECTION IF HE IS IN PUBLIC . ITS A BD SITUTAION FOR EVERY ONE . HELL iM SURE HES NOT MR HAPPY AFTER SPENDING THAT LONG IN JAIL AN BEING CONSTANTLY WATCHED .

I ALMOST KNOCKED THE CRAP OUT OF MY X FATHER IN LAW A FEW TIMES . HE IS A DRUNKIN IDIOT .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.