Gunco Forums banner

ZIMMERMAN DETAINED BY COPS

2K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
I see Zimmermans now estranged wife is accsuin him of domesti abuse an bringing up he threatend her with a gun .

HMMMMMMm Im not sure what to think or if I care .

#3 ·
What is there to hmmmm....about? The cops arrested him on a domestic violence complaint. Seems the hero ain't such a Knight in shining armor after all.

#4 ·
#5 ·
Yeah, George was released and no charged filed. Looks like a "woman scorned" type of thing or just shoring up her case for a larger divorce settlement. George better just take it easy and get the divorce over with and then if he keeps his nose clean he can go on the "speaking circuit", write a book (usually with a ghost writer) and make some big bux as a firearms advocate. Somehow I think he will blow it and let his emotions get the better of him tho. Too bad since he could come out of all this smelling like a rose and sitting on some fat stacks.

#9 ·
What is there to hmmmm....about? The cops arrested him on a domestic violence complaint. Seems the hero ain't such a Knight in shining armor after all.
HE WAS QUESTIONED NOT ARRESTED

THE hmmmm IS FOR IS STOPPING OT THNK IS HE A POS OR IS HIS WIFE TRYING TO MAKE HERE DIVORCE BETTER FOR HER?

I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CRAP BY A X AN i HAVE SEEN X'S BOTH MEN AN WOMEN MAKE SHIT UP ON THERE SPOUSES . WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FIGHT IS ABOUT? i KNOW A GIRL WHO CRIED RAPE LAST WEEK WHEN HER BF DUMPED HER AN NOW ITS ALL FINE AN DANDY NOW THAT HE IS BACK AN IT WAS A BIG MISUNDERSTATNING .
i HMMM MEANAS IM THINKING. SOME THING YOU DONT DO. I STOPPED AN THOUGHT ABOUT IT I ONLY HAVE WHAT THE MEDIA HAS SAID SO I GOhmmmmmmmmmmmm

YOU TAKE THE WORD DETAINED AN EQUAL THAT TO ARRESTED AN HES GUILTY . AN START SPOUTING OFF AS IF YOU HAVE A CLUE WHAT HAPPEND
MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP AN GO HMMMMMMMMM WHAT IS THE TRUTH HERE .

IF HE SMACKED THE FATHER ANLAW HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ARESTED HE WAS NOT .( I HAVENT FOLLWED WHATS GOING ON TODAY BTW) iF HE WAS NOT ARRESTED THEN THERE MUST BE A REASON . SO i GO hmmmmmmmmm

AN hmmmm MAYBE HIS A PRICK THAT FOA EVERYTHING HIS WIFE SIAD HE DID . THE FACT SEH IS FILING FOR DIVORCE MAKES ME GO HMMMM IS SHE TELLING THE TRUTH

I HAVE NEVER SAID HE WAS GOOD GUY I HAVE SAID I DONT THINK HE IS GUILTY OF MURDER .

#10 ·
I think what we are seeing is pressure being put on the people in his life to help set him up for something they can fuck him with.
HMMMM POSSABLY . i BET SHE COULD WRITE A BOOK OR DO A FEW OPRAH SHOWS AN BE SET FOR LIFE RIGHT NOW .

iD HATE TO BE IN HIS SHOES OR ANY OF HIS FAMILAYS SHOES. IM SURE THERE LIVES WERE NOT GREAT BEFORE TRAVON AN IMSURE THERE WORSE NOW . YOU CAN BET HE MEDIA IS FOLLOWING HIM EVERY WERE . HE LIKELY NEEDS PROTECTION IF HE IS IN PUBLIC . ITS A BD SITUTAION FOR EVERY ONE . HELL iM SURE HES NOT MR HAPPY AFTER SPENDING THAT LONG IN JAIL AN BEING CONSTANTLY WATCHED .

I ALMOST KNOCKED THE CRAP OUT OF MY X FATHER IN LAW A FEW TIMES . HE IS A DRUNKIN IDIOT .

#11 ·
LIKLE i SAID YOUR A IDIOT WHO CANT EVEN BOTHER TO READ THE STORY . YOUR TYPICAL OF EVER LIBTARD WHO TAKES A STORY WITH NO FACTS AN MAKES UP SHIT .

HE WAS NOT ARESSTED HE WAS NOT EVEN TASKEN TO A STATION AN HE APPARENTLY DID NOT HAVE A GUN EVEN ON HIM . THE BITCH RECANTED HER STORY AN THE COPS HAHVE NO PROOF HE WAS CARRYING AS HE DID NOT HAVE ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOTS OF REASONS TO GO HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HERE ILL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO GET THE RESTR OF THE STORY!! MAYBE THIS TIME YOU WONT OPEN YOUR MOUTH AN MAKE UP SHIT . IG DIFFERANCE FRIOM DETAINED TO ARRESTED IDIOT . YOUWILL NOTICE THE SUBJECT SAYS DETAINED ALSO !

Shellie Zimmerman will most likely not press charges against husband George Zimmerman, Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell told The Huffington Post. He added that, at this juncture, his Florida police department does not believe it has a strong enough case to pursue domestic violence charges against the acquitted killer of Trayvon Martin.

According to Bracknell, officers were sent to the home of Shellie Zimmerman's father after she reported that her husband, who was acquitted in July of second-degree murder charges, had battered her father and was outside the home threatening the family with a gun.

Upon the officers' arrival, Zimmerman was detained in one of the police vehicles as the officers took statements from Shellie Zimmerman and her family, according to Bracknell.

Bracknell also stated that initially Shellie Zimmerman told officers that she had seen her husband touching his gun, but that she later told police she never actually saw the gun. The police chief said that, based on his understanding of Shellie Zimmerman's intentions, she will not be pressing charges at this time.

George Zimmerman could, however, face charges involving violations of Florida's domestic violence laws. The Lake Mary Police Department is currently working with the Seminole County State Attorney's office to see if they have a strong enough case to pursue such charges, but according to Bracknell, "We simply do not have a case at this juncture."

UPDATE: 11:07 p.m. -- According to an Associated Press report, Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said officers on Monday "didn't find anything that indicated he [Zimmerman] had a gun on his person."

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#12 ·
1biggun,

Frankly you bore the Hell out of me wih your constant name calling and ranting and raving and use of capital letters and bold font. The original story I read says he was arrested. I guess I just don't have the time you do to be on the internet all day trying to find things to prove you are right.

By the way, since I got spanked for name calling I am reporting your post.

Have a nice day.

#13 ·
1biggun,

Frankly you bore the Hell out of me wih your constant name calling and ranting and raving and use of capital letters and bold font.

By the way, since I got spanked for name callingI am reporting your post.

Have a nice day.
THEN LEAVE NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HERE WILL LIKELY MISS YOU

I CALLED YOU A IDIOT AN ILL WILL STAND BY IT . THERE IS NOT A BETTER NON VULGAR DESCRPTIVE WORD TO BETTER DESCRIBE YOUR COMMENT AN ATTACK ON ME .
Definition of IDIOT

usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
: a foolish or stupid person

— idiot adjective
See idiot defined for English-language learners »
See idiot defined for kids »
Examples of IDIOT

Don't be such an idiot!
<only an idiot would invest in a company just because a casual acquaintance recommended it>
Origin of IDIOT

Middle English, from Anglo-French ydiote, from Latin idiota ignorant person, from Greek idiōtēs one in a private station, layman, ignorant person, from idios one's own, private; akin to Latin suus one's own — more at suicide
First Known Use: 14th century
Related to IDIOT

IF FEEL YOU ACTTED LIKE A IDIOT WHEN YOU TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AN USED UNTRUE INFROMATION IN ITS ATTEMPT . YOUR CONSTANT ATTACKS ARE WHAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED . I STARTED THIS POST NOT YOU ! YOU DID NOT POST TO DISCUSS THE TOPIC YOU POSTED TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD .

NOT ONLY ARE YOU A IDIOT YOU LIED IN YOUR POST . YOU ARE THERE FORE ALSO A LIAR . REPORT ME ALL YOU WANT! MY RESPONSE IS DESCRIPTIVE AN I IT IS ALSO ACCURATE. THE FACT YOU USED MY POST TO MAKE UP YOUR IDIOTIC LIES IS WHY I RESPONDED. YOU TRIED TO DIMINISH THE IMPORTANCE OF MY POST BY POSTING A LIE ABOUT THE SUBJECT . I SEE IT AS AN ATTACK USING FALSIFIED INFO AN I HOPE SINCE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN PREVIOUSLY REPRIMANDED YOU WILL NOW BE BANNED !!!!!!!

I AM ASKING THE MODS HERE AN NOW TO BAN YOU FROM THIS SITE

IF IM GOING TO BE BANNED FOR CALLING A GUY A IDIOT WHEN THE DESCRIPTION IS CORRECT WHO DOSNET READ THE POSTS OR THE LINKS PROVIED ON A THREAD i STARTED MAKES STUFF AND LIES UP AS TO WHAT HAPPEND IN A ATTEMPT TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD. THEN I DONT NEED TO BE HERE . THE SITE IS DOWN TO ABOUT 10 GUYS POSTING BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU BEING HERE. EVERY ONE ELSE HAS LEFT . YOU THINK YOUR BORED NOW SOON THERE WILL BE NO ONE HERE BUT YOU . EVERY ONE i HAVE SPOKEN TO ABOUT WHY GUNCO NUMBERS ARE DOWN HAS MENTIONED YOU NAME .

IF THE MODS FEEL MY RESPONSE IS INAPPROPRIATE THEN PLEASE REMOVE ALL MY POSTS OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE YEARS OF WORK I HAVE PUT INTO THIS SITE AN REMOVE ME AS A MEMBER . IM PERSONALLY SICK OF BEING ATTACKED. i AM PERSONALY SIOCK OF GUYS LIKE FYREDUP CONSTANTLY TRYING TO UNDERMINE EVER THREAD AN PICK FIGHTS . IF I NEED TO GO FINE I CANT EVEN GO HMMMMMM WITH OUT BEING ATTACTED OR MADE FUN OF OR CALLED OUT OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS.

IF HE WANTED TO RESPOND WITH THE LIE THAT ZOMERMAN WAS ARESTED BLA BLA THEN I DNET NEED TO BE CRITIZZED FOR IT BY GOING HMMMMMMMM

MODERATORS PLEASE DO AS YOU SEE FIT FOR THE BETTER OF THE SITE.

BTE THE PROPER RESPONSE AFTER REALIZING YOU POST IS WRONG IS TO SAY IM SORRY THANKS FOR THE CORRECT INFORMATION . NOT TO ATTACK ME FURTHER .

#14 ·
If the information I had said he was arrested and I used that information at the time I posted it neither makes me a liar nor an idiot. It may mean the information I read elsewhere on the internet was incorrect and proven so later, but again, it doesn't make me a liar or an idiot.

You are getting a little worked up and overly dramatic don't you think? I didn't say they should ban you. I simply called for fairness. If I got spanked for name calling then you should too. As far as I know YOU don't own this forum, so you don't set the rules.

Frankly, the great majority of your posts are sarcastic and confrontational, so get over yourself.

Wow! Really? You and your cronies believe that my 5 or 10 posts a week have destroyed this site? Maybe if you spent more time talking about guns and less time ranting and raving about nonsense the site would be better off. Of late the majority of my posts have been about guns, ammo, and in the survival thread. Yours seem to mostly be here...

#20 ·
Frankly, the great majority of your posts are sarcastic and confrontational, so get over yourself.
Your own quote could easily describe you. Tell me how your first post in this thread that started this train wreck was anything but sarcastic and confrontational?

Getting ready for the denial and redirect......go!

#15 ·
FRNKLY I AM wOWRKED UP AN IM PISSED . IM SICK OF YOU TRYING TO UNDERMINE EVERY THING ON THIS SITE .

YOU HAD THE LINK I PROVIDED YOU HAD INFORMATION THAT SAID HE WAS DETAINED THE SUBJECT OF THE POST SAYS ZIMMERMAN DETAINED !
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...?ncid=webmail1

YOU HAD THREE HOURS BEFORE YOU RESPONDED TO RESEARCH tHE SUBJECT BEFORE TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD AN YET YOU USED INCORRECT INFORMATION . YOU PROVIDED ZERO SUPPORT FOR YOUR IDIOTIC STATEMNT IN YOU ATTEMPT TO UNDER MINE MY THREAD . YOU STILL REFUSE TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG AN NOW YOUR ATTEMPT TO HAVE ME PUNISHED FOR POINTING OUT HOW IDIOTIC RESPONSE IS .

YOU POST A BUNCH OF UNTRUTHS AN TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD FOR THE SECOND TIME FOR GOING HMMMMMM . PERHAPS IF YOU ACTUALLY EVER BOTHERED TO LOOK FOR FACTS OR READ THE LINK I PROVIDED IN MY THREAD THAT I STARTED YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO POST A NON IDIOTIC RESPONSE. YOU DID NOT . YOU ACTED LIKE A SHEEPLE WHO BELIEVES EVERTHING THE MEDIA SAYS ! YOU TWISTED A STORY IN A TTEMPT TO MAKE IT SOME THING IT IS NOT !

YOU DECIDED TO LIE OR SKIP READING THE LINK IN YOUR HURRY TO UNDERMINE MY THREAD!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP! A THREAD HERE CANT EVEN GO ONE POST WITH OUT YOUR BS!

YOU HAVE BEEN TOXIC TO THIS SITE SINCE DAY ONE.

I AM ASKING YOU BE BANNED FOR YOUR CONSTANT AN DELIBERATE ATACKS ON MEAMBER HERE !

NO THIS IS NOT MY SITE . IF IT WAS YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN LONG GONE . RIGHT OR WRONG YOUR TOXIC TO GUNCO !

OF THE 1200+ POSTS YOU HAVE MADE THE MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE BEEN ARGUMENTATIVE TO SOME MEMBER HERE . YOUR HERE TO ARGUE IMO AN YOU NEED TO BE BANNED. AN YES MOST GUYS WHO DONT COME HERE ANY MORE SAY GUY'S LIKE YOU AN USE YOUR NAME HAVE KILLED THIS SITE . IT MAKES ME SICK .

YOU WANT TO PUSH THINGS FINE . IM ASKING FOR YOU TO BE BANNED! IM DONE TRYING TO WORK WITH YOU AN AROUND YOU EVER TIME I POST .

I RESPECT ALMOST EVERY MEMBER HERE BUT YOU NEED TO GO IMO !

#16 ·
I actually made ONE post regarding you going hmmmm...based on the information I got elsewhere on the internet.

You basically have gone on a multiple post tirade yelling at me in capital letters and bold type, calling names, and making up absolute nonsense. You are an internet bully that likes to try and scare people and silence them. The fact that you don't scare me terrifies you.

I am reporting you yet again.

And then I am done with you on this topic. My bet is you will continue your tirade. Enjoy, I am going to go talk about guns.

#17 ·
I actually made ONE post regarding you going hmmmm.
ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BOLD FACED LIAR . ONLY A IDIOT WOULD FORGET YOU DERAILING A THREAD WERE ZIMMERMAN STUFF WAS BEING DISCUSSED AN YOU DERAILED THE THREAD FOR 5 OR 6 PAGES LIKE ALWAYS .

HERE IS ONLY PART OF YOUR BS .
[QUOTE You are the one with the "hmmmm..." posting not me. You are always looking for a conspiracy...

Then why post "hmmm..."?
AN AFTER I SAID ONLY HMMMMM ON 7-23 13

YOU COME UP WIHTTHIS CAP OUT OF THE BLUE LOOKING FOR A FIGHT WHN I DIRECTED ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TOWARD YOU .

Come on 1biggun spin this into some kind of conspiracy. Even though it has not one single thing to do with his other recent troubles.
]I can't wait to see how you play this..
YOUR A LIER AN YOU NEED TO BE BANNED . YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO PICK FIGHTS .

DONT FLATTER YOUR SELF I HAVE BEEN USING CAPS ON A LOT OF STUFF FOR 5 YEARS BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG .

REPORT WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO WHO EVER YOU WANT CALL YOUR MOM CALLY YOUR PREACHER CAL THE ACLU IDONT CARE . IM PUTTING WHAT I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT HERE WERE ALL CAN SEE .

I POST A SIMPLE STORY AN THEN A LINK TO IT FOR ALL TO FOLLOW THEN MENTION HE SUSPSOEDLY HIT HIS FATHER IN LAW AN i THINK hmmmmm AN YOU COME UP WHIT A BUNCH OF BS ABOUT HIM BEING ARRESTED AN ABSOLUTELY ZERO ON THE SUBJECT AT HAND.

#18 ·
zimmerman need to be careful a domestic will cost him his gun rights.

Im also betting the local pds are making sure if they were to do anythig its by the books .

Im sure mane will see this as once again they dont do there job .

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#21 ·
hmmmm APPARENTLY THERE ARE SURVEILLANCE TAPES ON THE HOMES SECURITY CAMERA . ZIMMERMAN SUPPOSEDLY OFFERED OR AGREED TO TURN THEM OVER .
WHAT IS SICKENING IS HOW MUCH THE REPORTING ON THIS AN OTHER MEDIA STORIES VARY WITH NO REAL FACTS.

(CNN) -- No charges were filed against George Zimmerman after an alleged altercation with his estranged wife and her father, Lake Mary, Florida, Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Monday.
"Shellie Zimmerman has declined prosecution (after consulting with her attorney)," Bracknell said.
Police answered a 911 call from Shellie Zimmerman on Monday afternoon during which she said George Zimmerman had threatened her and her father with a weapon. Officers detained George Zimmerman but never arrested him, police said. Detectives later came to the home to interview him.
The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him.
Photos: Zimmerman trial Photos: Zimmerman trial
"He acted appropriately. He never took the weapon out," said Mark O'Mara, who is also a CNN legal analyst. O'Mara said he never saw the gun.
Attorney Mark O'Mara drops George Zimmerman
What's next for George Zimmerman? George Zimmerman in police custody Police: Zimmerman won't be charged Zimmerman's wife files for divorce
When asked Monday night by CNN for clarification about the gun, a spokesman for O'Mara's law firm, Shawn Vincent, said there was no update yet.
The incident stemmed from a visit by Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, and her father, David Bryant Dean. They came to the house the couple used to share to pick up some of her belongings.
George Zimmerman and his wife texted Monday morning, and she told him she was going over to the house, according to a person with whom the family shared the photos of the texts.
George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.
What's at stake in Zimmermans' divorce
During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad.
Shellie Zimmerman called police as George Zimmerman sat in his truck with his friend.
On the 911 call, Shellie Zimmerman is breathing heavily when she tells a dispatcher that Zimmerman is still at the house.
"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun, and he's saying, 'Step closer.' He's just threatening all of us with his firearm," she says.
Shellie Zimmerman also tells 911 that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, then smashed her iPad before getting in his truck.
"I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared," she says.
The incident comes two months after Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, was found not guilty of murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.
O'Mara said, "There was heightened emotion, and a disagreement took place."
O'Mara said Shellie Zimmerman no longer lives at the house, which is owned by her father.
TMZ: George Zimmermn visits Florida gunmaker
After he was initially detained by officers, George Zimmerman was interviewed at the house by detectives, Lake Mary police spokesman Zach Hudson said.
Zimmerman had offered to turn over surveillance tapes from security cameras at the house to investigators.
Shellie Zimmerman called 911 just after 2 p.m. ET, Bracknell said earlier.
Police said Dean spoke with first responders but was not treated by paramedics.
George's brother, Robert, tweeted after his brother's detention that the public shouldn't "jump to conclusions."
Shellie Zimmerman's divorce filing last week in Seminole County came after she pleaded guilty to perjury on August 28 for lying about the state of the couple's finances during a bond hearing in April 2012. She had claimed she and her husband were broke, when in reality they had collected about $135,000 in donations.
Since his acquittal on July 13, George Zimmerman has been in the headlines several times. In late July, he reportedly helped a family escape from an overturned SUV. A report from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office confirmed his involvement.
More recently, Zimmerman has been pulled over in traffic twice. The first time, he was given a verbal warning for a traffic violation in Texas and reportedly told officers he had a firearm in his glove compartment. The second time was in Florida last week, when he was issued a $256 ticket for speeding.
Lake Mary is a suburb of Orlando near Sanford.

#22 ·
now the cops are trying to retrieve data off the smashed Ipad

HMMMMM I honeslty dont get how there are not charges filed . IN WI even if the spouse dosent press charges the state will. must be different there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl6|sec1_lnk3&pLid=372985

I suspect this is far from over. what gets me it the fact that none of this would be happening if it was argument between Joe an Mary blow.

I bet a million dollars will be spent by authorites on this incident .

how many people keep a Ipod running to film getting there crap out of a house ?

Ol George need to take a long vaction out of the countlry write his book an move away .

#23 ·
As old George was found "Not Guilty." Now he can make money $$$$ off the case.. His fat wife will have a made for T.V. movie. George will have a made for T.V. movie..
Damn that bitch is ugly.. I don't care how much $$ she makes.. I still would not mount her..

#24 ·
oH IM SURE THERE IS A BOOK OR MOVIE DEAL SOME WERE .

THE WIFE WAS DONG TV INTERVIEWS AFTER SHE FILED FOR DIVORCE .

HER ATTORNY ADVISED HER NOT PRESS CHARGES . hmmmmm IS THAT SO HUBBY DONT GO TO JAIL AN LOOSE MONEY SHE MIGHT GET OR IS THERE ANOTHER REASON LIKE SHE WAS THE ONE GOING NUTS OR MAKING STUFF UP.

THE SECURTIY VIDEO FOOTAGE WAS RELEASED DONT SHOW MUCH .

i DONT SEE HOW GEORGE CAN GET AWAY WITH DESTROYING A i PAD THAT WAS RECOrDING IF IT IS IN FACT TRUE.

IF YOUR IN A ARGUMENT AN TAKE OR STOP SOME ONE FROM USING A PHONE ITS A BIG FELONY . I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A PHONE OR WHAT .

UNLESS SHE MADE UP EVERY THING GEORGE COULD BE LOOKING AT HAVONG A BAD DAY DOWN THE ROAD . I WOULD BE SO LONG GONE IF i WAS IN HIS SHOES .

#25 ·
No. He would still be able to make money on the old trial, Trayvon thing. That has nothing to do with this new crap..
Now the Trayvon family could still go after him in Civil Court. Which I think they are getting ready to do?
Prosecutor down here Angela Corey lied so damn much, she blew the whole case for the Trayvon family.. Every witness the Prosecution brought forth, changed their stories from their depositions. Whoops impeachment time.
For those who watched the trial, notice the slow and painful questioning of the Prosecutions witnesses?? West knew they were lying, but dragged it out for the jury to hear.. If he said they were liars and dismissed them. Hell the Prosecution would have had nobody to testify.
Old Angela screwed the pooch like real bad.. If she had a son he would be just like?????????????????
She had plans for a great career after that trial. Whoooooops their gone..Bye Angela, you ugly Syrian bitch.. See yah..

#26 ·
I was thinking more along the lines if his ass is rotting in jail an the attorneys take everything.
I doubt it dioes her much good if he is in jail an what ever money they have is spmet on attorneys an fees, fines etc. Also if his credadibilty is hurt then there goes book deals an what not.

there has to be areson she backed off . possably caught in lies or maybe she still cares about him who knows . id hat to have been her or him through the last year .

she is on probation or something for lying abut fiances so if she gets caught lying she could go bye bye maybe .,

ITS LIKE WATCHING A BAD SOAP OPERA . LOL

#27 ·
Well biggun you owe me one.. Been with mine for 28 long years.. Loooooong years.. Love em.. But if you can figure em out, please send me the secret...
Hell send it to poor George while your at it.. :dunno:

#28 ·
nope I have no answers . I think the trick is to not have anything for them to take some times.

I wonder how much a anti gun group or group like Sharptons or Or other race baiters would pay to have to start making up crap ?

id bet a tell all book would make a few million if she suddendly had stuff to say .

There a money opportunity there for here some were Im sure .

#30 ·
Zimmermans fat ugly wife is on probation.. The tapes showed no gun.. She lied.. Not good to make false accusations when your on probation..
She would have gone to jail V.O.P. if she persisted.. Her attorney told her to STFU.. She did.. Plus she started to say she might have lied in court. Whoops, STFU stupid..
Follow the money.. Remember this all started with Angela Corey "Liar" starting this whole mess. Was Z guilty? Who knows. Lovely Angela blew the whole case for the Martin family.. Syrian idiot carpet munching bitch..

#29 ·
You have made it 1 year longer than I ever did 4th,,,,I just gave up looking for the answer to that "age old mystery"and just went with the flow as best as possible. Why to hell do you think I have so many hobbies??? Just an excuse to get outa the house more!!

Still got my hobbies,,,but no aggravations,,,,,

GOD,,,,I love my second childhood!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.