Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score

This is a most awesome sight!!
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Picture is not real clear. Is that "Concord Bridge" where those Fireman have the American Flag set up?
    They can't do what Obama? Can you hear America now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails “Million Muslim March” vanishes in a sea of bikers-fireman.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

One of the radio shows I listened to tonight was saying only a couple thousand muslims showed up.

Estimates of over a million bikes passed through D.C., I don't know if there's an official number or not, but it would be nice to know.

OK I just read the whole article that HCP linked to, it says over 75,000 attended
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

And only a few dozen showed up for the other march that can't figure out what it wants to be called.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    One of the radio shows I listened to tonight was saying only a couple thousand muslims showed up.

Estimates of over a million bikes passed through D.C., I don't know if there's an official number or not, but it would be nice to know.

OK I just read the whole article that HCP linked to, it says over 75,000 attended
    Coils nothing nothing nothing on the communist news networks about this ride. Kind of like it did not ever happen. Geez wonder who gave them that order?
    As per my other post. Links are even vanishing about the event. 75,000??????????????? That was a misprint by some commie radio host, he or she should try 750,000 or more bikers.
    Nappies phone bill is running up calling his commie news owner friends.. "STFU about this, no news, I owe you one, thank you."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails “Million Muslim March” vanishes in a sea of bikers-911-bikes.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    And only a few dozen showed up for the other march that can't figure out what it wants to be called.
    Abukai. Their is a picture showing aprox. 25 rag heads gathered in D.C.. The damn picture and link vanished?? Let me see if I can find it?

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - did you ride up there on your bike? I thought I saw you in the pic you posted.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I read abut a dozen Muslims showed up an there were protesters of the rally as well.

Its really bothersome that the media is ignoring this story an covering every other 911 tribute .

I would have expected it to have been on tv last night . when a group of bikers rie through DC an ignored no permit being given it should be news .

people were talking about it at the restaurant so there hearing it some were . likely on the internet like us .

I wonder what was on the political radio shows today ? it would seem even most liberals would like to see 911 victims honored

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

brief mention on fox news last night, only slightly more coverage on Colorado
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.