Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Coverup Begins 911 Park Permit Denial.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Who would they issue a permit to?

I don't need a permit to ride in DC. Neither does anyone else. Just a license valid in their state of residence, and current registration.

They might issue a permit to a particular club or clubs, but private citizens don't need permission to ride at the nation's capitol. Yet, anyway.
    The event organizers would have gotten the permit.

The permit was for a "Non-Stop" ride along a predetermined route. If granted, the Cops would have blocked off side streets and ignored traffic signals and stop signs so the column of bikers could ride through as a solid line of bikes without stopping. Denied, so they just rode through obeying the signals and it took a lot longer to get them through.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    Interesting .

any proof of this ?
    I don't go to facebook, I read this on ar-15 that quoted the facebook link you posted
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    Who would they issue a permit to?

I don't need a permit to ride in DC. Neither does anyone else. Just a license valid in their state of residence, and current registration.

They might issue a permit to a particular club or clubs, but private citizens don't need permission to ride at the nation's capitol. Yet, anyway.
    TRX how it works.. Say I want a permit to meet in Daytona to protest whatever. Well I am hoping people show up to agree or disagree with me.
    Now I do not want protestors smacking me in the head with eggs, so I need the Police there.. Certain requirements have to be met. Restroom facilities, Police to keep control and possibly block roads or access..etc..vendors to sell my save the spotted hairy owls, whatever..
    What happened in D.C. was yes you are correct, they could legally ride there. But. Their is a group call 911 something, who applied for a permit to meet at a specific location.. This would have afforded them the same rights the Rags were getting..as explained above..
    They could have had roads blocked and met at a specific location, organized. Now the D.C. Park Service said no to their application. Anyone thinks that did not come from Nappy, I have a bridge for you to buy in Brooklyn.
    Now the best part. Was this the march to Concord Bridge? Our Nations Police, Fireman, Citizens as far as California arose to the occasion.. Police blocked roads, Fireman raised the America Flag, millions of average Americans stood in the street cheering the bikers on..
    Essentially a permit would have saved face for Nappy. What he got was the American people speaking, through the roar of motorcycles and waving the American Flag.
    Wonder if he was hiding in his bunker or under the bed??????????????
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Now the best part. Was this the march to Concord Bridge? Our Nations Police, Fireman, Citizens as far as California arose to the occasion.. Police blocked roads, Fireman raised the America Flag, millions of average Americans stood in the street cheering the bikers on..
    Essentially a permit would have saved face for Nappy. What he got was the American people speaking, through the roar of motorcycles and waving the American Flag.
    Wonder if he was hiding in his bunker or under the bed??????????????
    AN THEN THE MEDIA IGNORED IT FOR THE MOST PART !

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    AN THEN THE MEDIA IGNORED IT FOR THE MOST PART !
    ABC, NBC, CBS.. You want to sit in the front or back of the room at our next press conference?
    Do you want to come to the Black House and do that special sit down talk, that gets people tuning in?
    This was the biggest slap in the face to a standing President, since the American Revolution.. It was to honor our Police, Fireman, Emergency Services, Citizens who perished that fateful day.. They even disobeyed Nappies orders and blocked roads and raised the American Flag from their Fire Engines..
    Think Nappy called in a few favors to his commie networks? Bet your ass he did..
    "Please don't put that on the air. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Never. Why don't people listen to me? Get get those Police Officers names. I want them uh fired."
    "Honey come out from the bunker, I think the bikers are gone."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

the details of this ride need to hit ever email in box, face book page an twitter account in the world or it will be forgotten .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    ABC, NBC, CBS.. You want to sit in the front or back of the room at our next press conference?
    Do you want to come to the Black House and do that special sit down talk, that gets people tuning in?
    This was the biggest slap in the face to a standing President, since the American Revolution.. It was to honor our Police, Fireman, Emergency Services, Citizens who perished that fateful day.. They even disobeyed Nappies orders and blocked roads and raised the American Flag from their Fire Engines..
    Think Nappy called in a few favors to his commie networks? Bet your ass he did..
    "Please don't put that on the air. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Never. Why don't people listen to me? Get get those Police Officers names. I want them uh fired."
    "Honey come out from the bunker, I think the bikers are gone."
    I think you called it right 4Th. Its to bad more of the public didn't get involved, I would have liked to have seen the riders circle the Black House roaring and honking a few laps at the 1900 Pennsylvania Ave. address. You know, Jessy Jackson style - a little of there own medicine.
    "The two enemies of the people are criminals and goverment, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so that the second will not become the legal version of the first" ~ Thomas Jefferson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

All I have to say is this:

These events provided a chance for my children to watch and learn an important lesson. DO NOT BELIEVE THE MEDIA!

The images were worth 10 tons of pure Gold. 21 Muzzies, vs. 750,000 Hog Riders. The fact that so many Fire Depts. hung American Flags over the route did not hurt either.

My children were very impressed. My youngest girl asked this question, I ask all of you to weigh in and answer this as well since I told her you all would...

She asked: "Daddy, are the people on the Motorcycles like you"? She was asking if they were all Veterans;

I replied: "No sweetheart, they are just everyday Americans who love their country and want to Honor the Fallen from 9/11".

So, now she wants to know if we can go next year, "so she can do her part"..... Hard to feel more proud than I did at that moment....

Seriously: If you agree or disagree, please post so that I can read it to her. She is 12, so please keep the responses age appropriate.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yes young Lady they were Veterans. They were Police Officers, Fireman, American citizens, they were people you see everyday in your young life.. They were paying their respects for America and the people who died or were injured in a terrible attack on this Country..
    Their are good people out there, their are bad people out there. These were the good people who made that ride that day and the good people that let it happen..
    Watch the You Tube video a few posts up and you will see American Children in small towns cheering the bike riders on.. Waving the American Flag.. That meant as much that day as the big Men and Women who rode on their bikes..
    Next year this event will be bigger and bigger and bigger as years go on.. Please wait until you are a little bigger and your Dad maybe can take you to the event..
    Thank you so much for asking. That is as important as the event that happened that day..
    Thank You Young Lady..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what i suspect is that there was something else going on at the same time of the bike rally. the government really wanted people to NOT see whoever it was on the highway.

so the entire log was ERASED.

a few days later we get a mass shooting just a few miles from DC.

going to be awful hard for the FBI to see who was coming and going in the days just before the mass shooting ain't it with the entire log erased---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.