Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Coverup Begins 911 Park Permit Denial.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default The Coverup Begins 911 Park Permit Denial.

Report says Nat'l Park Service lied about permit for 9/11 bike ride through D.C

September 10, 2013

Thousands of bikers from across the country are converging on the nation's capitol to remember ”those who were killed” in the terror attack of Sept. 11, 2001, even though the National Park Service denied their permit for a straight-through drive. But The Blaze reported Monday that the NPS's Sheila Gotha was accused of lying about the permit.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/repo...de-through-d-c

Event organizer Belinda Bee said Sheila Gotha, a worker in the NPS' permits division, told her the permit was denied because the event was scheduled for a week day “and D.C. residents aren’t going to like that.”

“I don’t know anything about this, so that’s a lie,” she said. “I don’t have nothing to do with it… I don’t even know what you are talking about.”

O.K. Belinda Bee is the event organizer for the cycle riders.. She contacts Sheila Gotha, D.C. National Park Service D.C.to request an event permit. Shelia and Ms Bee exchange E-Mails and Ms Bee gets a denial for the permit "In Writing." From Ms Gotha NPS D.C..
    Now Sheila, who I would stake a winning lottery ticket got orders from Nappy on the denial says.. "I don't knows nuttin." Links are even disappearing that I found a few days ago.. This is getting interesting..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I also noted that a few media reports failed to mention why so may people rode to DC an that was the fact there was a Muslum march planed .

The fact is the riders were there to protest that march is being intentionally over looked by the media .

an the media is barely reporting the ride at all.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the media is fricking communists/musilum goober-gobblers.

old bloomburg and his pals want to keep a lid on any kind of protest actions that obongo don't like-- and that is anything vet or anything that protest the infiltration of the islamics and illegals into the USA.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

nmore on the story

The National Park Service denied a permit to a biker group for a no-stop ride through Washington, D.C. on September 11. (Image source: Facebook)

The NPS did, however, grant a permit to a Muslim organization to hold a “million” man march on the National Mall.

An organization calling themselves “2 Million Bikers to DC” applied for the permit to ride their motorcycles through the nation’s capital to remember those who perished on September 11 and honor the armed forces.

The group said on Facebook they still plan to converge on D.C., despite lacking a permit.

“We don’t need no stinking permit!” the group declared on Facebook. “We have our constitutional rights and we shall ride!”

Belinda Bee, the event organizer, told TheBlaze she was initially told by Sheila Gotha, from the NPS permits division, the group’s permit was denied not for technical reasons, but because their event was slated for a week day “and D.C. residents aren’t going to like that.”

However, in a phone call with TheBlaze Monday, Gotha denied having made those comments or having any knowledge about why their permit was denied.

“I don’t know anything about this, so that’s a lie,” Gotha said. “I don’t have nothing to do with it… I don’t even know what you are talking about.”

An email forwarded to TheBlaze by Bee, however, appears to show that Gotha was one of the NPS officials who participated in a meeting regarding the biker organization’s request for a permit. In fact, the email says she was the “organizer” of the meeting to review the biker group’s request for a permit.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

apparently all the traffic cams were turned off and the tapes recording traffic movement in DC were erased???????????????
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    apparently all the traffic cams were turned off and the tapes recording traffic movement in DC were erased???????????????
    Nappy was hiding in his new bunker on the Black House lawn, with is family and Joe the drunk...
    It was a non event.. Estimates put it at over 750,000 Brave American Bike riders showed up. This to pay respect to our Fireman, Police Officers, First Responders and Civilians, of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, who perished that fateful day. Killed by the animal dog, women beating rag heads.
    It was a "Non Event" only reported in foreign news..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the media only covers pro-obamma, muslim and leftist rallys.

veterens and others who want to use their rights to meet and rally at DC are ignored by the press--

what are we living in press-wise NAZI germany? the soviet union? or communist china?

we have a billion air owned press hell bent on providing obama with all the propaganda they can drive down the publics brains 24-7 and it overlooks any kind of grass roots protests???

someone needs to start picketing the press/media for not reporting the facts and bias. just look how they did in the zimmerman deal, they overlooked the obvious facts and reported lies and falsehoods over and over for months?

the press needs to be indited or just ruled as infotainment and served up with a disclaimer "it is is all just for entertainment value ONLY!"

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Who would they issue a permit to?

I don't need a permit to ride in DC. Neither does anyone else. Just a license valid in their state of residence, and current registration.

They might issue a permit to a particular club or clubs, but private citizens don't need permission to ride at the nation's capitol. Yet, anyway.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Interesting .

any proof of this ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

this is interesting

according to this some of the cameras were shwoing video of the streests with snow inthe back ground

WTF

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.