Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mal ware warnings for gunco ?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

im running avast and win 7 .

had all kinds of warnings . probably some pro-obama leftist hacked the sight --hell bloomburg may have bought some pro hackers to attack pro firearms sights.

my computer did update last night --no hits before.

just did a scan --nothing so far.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

So far I have run 2 AV programs on the server....Nothing found. I have run 2 Anti-malware programs on the server...Nothing found. I have run 7 online anti malware scanners...Nothing found except 2 indicated the site was clean but blacklisted by Google. So looks like Google did something with their categorization because no one else seems to find a problem with the site. Of course Google won;t tell me what they found. Fucking google.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what google found was a big fat check from bloomburg---

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    So far I have run 2 AV programs on the server....Nothing found. I have run 2 Anti-malware programs on the server...Nothing found. I have run 7 online anti malware scanners...Nothing found except 2 indicated the site was clean but blacklisted by Google. So looks like Google did something with their categorization because no one else seems to find a problem with the site. Of course Google won;t tell me what they found. Fucking google.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    I got the same thing as 1BG

Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.gunco.net

What is the current listing status for www.gunco.net?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 24 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-09-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-09-12.
    Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including myfilestore.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS10480 (RA-N002).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, www.gunco.net did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
    Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    what google found was a big fat check from bloomburg---
    Probbably true as well.
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Seems many forum owners are starting to have this same issue. Google has indicated that the site has some code injected into it and that it is redirecting people. The site does not have actual malware the code is re-directing people to malware site (or so they think). Problem is the code they pointed me and others to, is the actual forum code that has not been modified......love google

Still looking at this.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I read on a differat site that Steves page is hacving the same issue .

there are also sites hit with by the Syrian electronic army yesterday . I was wondering if its possably related .

good to see the sites back up now . Im not getting the google warning any more .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I just got the warning again when opening the classifed ad for the mossburg 500 stock .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I ran across this article on the RT website about Google and the NSA. Seems the NSA has got a mirror site looks like Google. Steers users there to collect info. Might have nothing do with this problem BUTTE. Who knows, for damn sure we don't.

http://rt.com/news/nsa-disguised-google-spy-801/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So is the site still down? I get a page saying it is down for maint.

"Shakin' it over here, boss"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.