Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: My second hobby

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I thought it looked like a flashback from the 70's picture,,

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I was always kinda partial to the Yamaha RD400. 2 Stoke Bike that would wind up like a chainsaw to 12K RPM. Lots of fun....How I survived that phase of my life is anybody's guess.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

HEY YOU OLD FARKERS THAT SAY YOU'RE TOO OLD OR BROKE UP TO RIDE.
    My dad had a mild stroke 10 years before he passed away. The only thing it really did was leave him with weakened legs. That was in 1980. We looked around and found a Harley Servi-Car; 74in with disc brakes on all 3 corners. He went for his last ride 12 days before he passed away, 10 years later. If you want to ride, you can.
    Just sayin.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I still ride the wheeler quite regular,, but the wind buffeting on a motorcycle really get's to my neck now,,,Bad! That's the only thing that's kept me from getting another one. I sure do miss riding though and had been looking for one just before I got hurt. I almost bought Harley chopper 3 months before I got hurt but decided to hold off till spring. Good thing I did too, it would have sat for >2 years before I could have ridden it because of the fall otherwise. That would have really sucked, a shinny new bike and not be able to ride it !!!! That would have been the pits!

Ya,, I know a windshield,,,,but I still like choppers myself !!! That would be the only bike I'd consider nowadays. I like only rare or unusual things nowadays, no stockies for me,,just custom stuff for me. Don't like dressers, and sense I got the Buick,,,I've already got plenty of other chrome to keep polished already thanks!!!! I've always had a love for long, low ,lean and mean bikes myself, and I just can't grow outa that mode I guess. If it don't have extended springer's and longer than a country mile wheel base and very cool looking,,,,it just ain't got chit for me !!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    I was always kinda partial to the Yamaha RD400. 2 Stoke Bike that would wind up like a chainsaw to 12K RPM. Lots of fun....How I survived that phase of my life is anybody's guess.
    I'm the same way Bellson. I used to ride the Kawi 2 stroke triples. I had to of the H-1 500's. Wicked beasts they wee. They were either putting along with no power, or wide freaking open. Like a light switch, either on or off. No middle ground.

Hey, here's the one I always lusted after:

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/asp/...bike.asp?id=42

Yamaha TZ750 4cylinder 2 stroke BEAST on the dirt track scene.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I had one . my Buddy died on one .

it had a power band about a 1/4" wide . .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Unhappy

MY CURRENT TOYS

96 BUELL S1 LIGHTNING . WON WORLD OF WHEELS AN CHICAGO SHOW BACK IN THE DAY . SOME IDIOT STUCK OVER $25,000 IN IT . ID LIKE OT HAVE MOST OF THAT BACK .

95 HARLEY ROAD RACE SPORTSTER WON DAYTONA IN 95 AN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT YEAR IN ITS CLASS . WAS RIDDEN BY SCOTT ZAMPACH AN OWNED BY MITCH HANSEN WHO OWNS COURS SUPPER BIKES AN RAN THE FACTORY DUCATTI EUPER BIKE TEAM AN THE RED BULL MOTARD TEAM YEARS AGO . NOT SURE WHAT HES DOING NOW . HE OWNED A HARELY DEALER SHIP WHEN THE BILE WAS RACED BY SCOTT. ITS NEVER BEEN REGISTERED .

THE HARLEY IS GOING UP FOR SALE VERY SOON DUE TO FINANCIAL REASONS .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My second hobby-get-attachment-3-.jpg  

My second hobby-get-attachment-4-.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Unhappy

MY CURRENT TOYS

96 BUELL S1 LIGHTNING . WON WORLD OF WHEELS AN CHICAGO SHOW BACK IN THE DAY . SOME IDIOT STUCK OVER $25,000 IN IT . ID LIKE OT HAVE MOST OF THAT BACK .

95 HARLEY ROAD RACE SPORTSTER WON DAYTONA IN 95 AN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THAT YEAR IN ITS CLASS . WAS RIDDEN BY SCOTT ZAMPACH AN OWNED BY MITCH HANSEN WHO OWNS COURS SUPPER BIKES AN RAN THE FACTORY DUCATTI EUPER BIKE TEAM AN THE RED BULL MOTARD TEAM YEARS AGO . NOT SURE WHAT HES DOING NOW . HE OWNED A HARELY DEALER SHIP WHEN THE BILE WAS RACED BY SCOTT. ITS NEVER BEEN REGISTERED .

THE HARLEY IS GOING UP FOR SALE VERY SOON DUE TO FINANCIAL REASONS .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Nice pair you got Biggun. I hate you have to sell one off. That always sucks. BTDT with my '95 Softail Custom. Man it hurt to sell it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

iM DONE RACING AN ITS JUST SITTING . MY WORK HAS GOT SCARRY SLOW AN WINTER IS COMING .

I HATE TO SELL ANYTHING I WORKED HARD FOR BUT ITS TIME IM AFRAID

I ALREADY SOLD OFF A BUELL DRAG BIKE AN A MZ SCORPIAN THAT WAS PRETTY TRICK .

I HARDLY RODE THE BUELL THIS SUMMER . MIGHT SELL IT NEXT SPRING IF MONEY DOSENT IMPROVE . I DOUBT IT WITH OBAMA IN OFFICE .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.