Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: At least ten shot at Washington Navy Yard by gunman armed with AR15 rifle

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK NOW HE IS A X NAVY MAN . POSSSBALY WORKING FOR SOME ONE ?????????????????????///

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...ec8_story.html

IS THIS LIGHT SKINNED TO YOU ? OR LIGHT COMPLEXION?

WOULD BE A PICTURE IF THE MANNAGE ATTACHMENT BUTTION WORKED HERE . errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrRRRRR

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    OK NOW HE IS A X NAVY MAN . POSSSBALY WORKING FOR SOME ONE ?????????????????????///

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...ec8_story.html

IS THIS LIGHT SKINNED TO YOU ? OR LIGHT COMPLEXION?

WOULD BE A PICTURE IF THE MANNAGE ATTACHMENT BUTTION WORKED HERE . errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrRRRRR
    No he looks like a dark skinned black man. At least by what I've learned in the past.

"To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    In Fort Worth, Alexis visited a Buddhist temple to meditate, and also helped out at the temple, according to Somsak Srisan, his landlord. Srisan said he had met Alexis at a temple two or three years ago, and—after learning he needed a place to stay—offered to rent him a two-bedroom white bungalow behind the Wat Busayadhammavanaram Meditation Center.

Srisan said Alexis lived there for a year and didn’t smoke, didn’t drink, and never missed a payment on his $600 a month rent.
    HE ALSO HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY CITED FOR ILLEAGE DISCHARGE OF A FIRE ARM PREVIOUSLY .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

HOW DI YOU GET THAT DOWN LOADED ? I CANT DOWN LOAD PICS RIGTH NOW ? OR GO INOT A ADVANCED MODE WHEN EDITING .

SO THE ORIGINAL STORY DECRIPTON IS WRONG, THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS IS WRONG , THE NUMBER OF DEAD IS WRONG , THE CAMMO CLOTHES IS WRONG , BUT THEY KNEW IT WAS A AR 15 WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING . WHATS REALLY WRONG HERE ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I need to get a job as a reporter I could be high an drunk legal blind an not know english an stiil keep a job. MY god .

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    No he looks like a dark skinned black man. At least by what I've learned in the past.

He looks like he could have been Obama's son
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

As others have said, where was the security ? You would think that the Washington navy yard would be atleast a somewhat secure facility.... especially since the other day was the 12th anniversary of 9/11.

Even if this guy worked there was there nobody in this place that you would assume would have at least a few military personnel/officers around and none of them have weapons or access to them ? Actually now that I think about it since this place is what I assume to be a big pencil pushing office complex i'm not really surprised that no-one was able to shoot back. Another "gun free zone" to enable sicko whack job psycho crazies to slaughter people at will with no resistance.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    HOW DI YOU GET THAT DOWN LOADED ? I CANT DOWN LOAD PICS RIGTH NOW ? OR GO INOT A ADVANCED MODE WHEN EDITING .

SO THE ORIGINAL STORY DECRIPTON IS WRONG, THE NUMBER OF SHOOTERS IS WRONG , THE NUMBER OF DEAD IS WRONG , THE CAMMO CLOTHES IS WRONG , BUT THEY KNEW IT WAS A AR 15 WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING . WHATS REALLY WRONG HERE ?
    I went to the link, right clicked on the picture, went to and clicked on view image info, then copied the url for the picture, then pasted it between img tags here. At least that's how I do it in firefox.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

from what I have read, he came in with the shotgun shot a guard took his pistol.......ambushed other first responders

if he ended up getting a guards AR it would have probably been a M4/M16

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

gee Obama did not come out today to say if he had a son he would look like this piece of sh*t

wait a day or so we will have more calls for bans on anything and everything
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.