Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: At least ten shot at Washington Navy Yard by gunman armed with AR15 rifle

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

it was really more that they wanted to use thorazine and such as a chemical straight jacket and charge the government thousands of $$$ per patient each month.

members of congress got filthy rich off the Rx industry and the streets filled up with crazy folks. the thing is many don't take their meds correctly and on top of that the side effects can cause even worse mental problems.

congress/the medical/RX industry and wall-street are joined at the hip. it is much more easy and politically correct to blame firearms than thir own failed policys and get rich quick laws they enacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Most every single one of these spree shooters are 1. mentally defective and are often (if not always) known to have serious psychological issues; and 2. they are almost all registered Democrats.

We know that Liberalism is a mental defect and they must be tolerated in our society. However, the more seriously mentally disturbed individuals should be locked away in mental institutions. In the 1970s the "Deinstitutionalization Movement" began and soon the crazies were released to prey upon society. The reasoning is that it's "cruel and inhumane" to institutionalize batshit cray lunatics. Well now those chickens have come home to roost.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with guns, bombs, cars, gasoline or anything else that can be misused for that matter. Logically these shootings are almost invariably done by batshit crazy Democrats and it would make more sense to outlaw the Democrat Party than it would be to outlaw guns.

On a side note - as for the criminal shootings in the "Blue Cities" like Chicago, Memphis, Oakland, Los Angeles, etc. these are done by gangbangers killing other gangbangers. No problem I can see. Let them kill each other and thin the herd. Let Darwinism take it's course. Natural Selection in action.

- Black Blade

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Damn was the Negro on Thorazine J4

Thorazine is some serious sheeeeet. We watched a guy take a whole wing of the V.A. apart, with two V.A. Police Officers on his back.
    No link, tired of links. Can we believe the links? But I read where he was an unstable Negro who was discharged from the Military under less than honorable conditions?
    He supposedly worked at the base, so he would have had I.D. to get in.. If he had shot the security guard, as reported, with a shotgun, the whole base would have been on alert.. Shotguns make big noise..
    Also CNN Communist News Network said he went too the Orient to study Buddhism. Buddhists do not like Rags..
    To bad he did not stay in the Orient..

Sources: Navy Yard Shooter Was ‘Hearing Voices,’ Had Mental Illness
    Then why did they let him work at a Navy Yard.. Afraid of a discrimination suit maybe were they ay?
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...-yard-shooter/
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 09-17-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Add link
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Alexis was described as a Buddhist who had also had flares of rage, [B]complained about the Navy and being a victim [/B]of discrimination and had several run-ins with law enforcement, including two shootings.

Valerie Parlave, head of the FBI’s field office in Washington, said Alexis had access to the Navy Yard using a valid pass
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...-yard-shooter/

Their yah go. That is why the whack ball was working their.. Jessie and Al would have been all over the company if they fired him. Poor Negro was hearing voices and shooting people tires out prior to this.. Kind of person I would want working on a Navy Base.. But its the guns fault..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THIS WILL BE BAD FOR ANY ONE WHO EVER SAW A DOCTOR FOR ANY ISSUE INVOLVING HOW THEY FEEL MENTALLY OR EVER SAW A COUNSELOR . ANY ONE WHO EVER SAW A COUNSLER FOLLOWING A DIVORCE OR DEATH OF A FAMILY MEMBER WHO EVER WAS PRESCRIBED ANY THING IS NOW IN JEOPARDY .

THIS WILL DRIVE THE SICK TO STOP SEEING DOCTORS AN GETTING HELP .

THE GUY HAD SECURITY CLERANCES OF SOME TYPE AN WAS WORKIGN ON GOVERMNET CRAP AN YET HE HAD BEEN ARRESTED IN A ANGER FULED BLACK OUT SHOOTING . HOW WAS HE EVER ALLOWED NEAR A MILITARY BASE? HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED MENTALY UNFIT THEN AN THERE . THEN THERE IS THE SECOND GUN ISSUE AN THEN THERE IS THE CURRENT ISSUES WERE HE IS HEARING VOICES .

THE FACT HIS MEDICAL INFO IS OUT AT ALL IS DISTURING . KEEP IN MIND HE HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN GUILTLY AN THE WORLD KNOWS WHY HE IS SEEN A DOCTOR . WHO RELEASED THIS INFO ? THEY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED . WE HAVE MILITYR DOCTORS TALKING TO THE MEDIA . THEY NEED TO LOOSE THERE JOBS . ITS REALLY NOT OUR BUSSNESS . GIVEN THE MEDIA GOT EVERY PART OF THE STORY WORONG HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW HE IS THE GUN MAN? ( HE LIKEY IS BUT LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER THE INCIDENT THIS GUYS LIFE HISTORY IS IN THE PUPLIC . IMO IT SHOULD NOT BE . WE ALREADY HAVE LAW MAKERS WRITING LAWS BASED ON FALSE MEDIA STORIES . MOST OF THE WORLD THINKS HE OPENED UP WITH A AR 15. WE HAVE THE PRESDIENT CALLING HE THE VICTIMS PATRIOTS AN HERO'S . WHILE ITS AD THERE DEAD THERE NOT EITHER .

THE FACT IS WE HAD A PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED ( SUSPOSEDLY ) CRIMINAL WHO WAS HEARING VOICES ACCORDING TO MILITAY DOCTORS ( SUSPOSEDLY ) RUNNING LOOSE AN OUR SYSTEM LET HIM BE LOOSE.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i don't know if he was on thorazine or halidol--but he most likely was on a similar drug. the have a shit load of drugs that are the same thing just use another trade name.

thorizine can cause violent behavior if one skips a dose or stops taking it. halidol can cause dillusional episodes.

but hey we all KNOW it was the firearms fault and those damn talk radio people! obama and the TV media says so right?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

they report the shot gun was bought legally yet hey wont state how ? why is that ? if they know it was legaly bought they know the details .

i suspoect if it was a street sale or a legal face to face sale they would be touting it a proof we need more laws . they said it was legaly purchaed but then shut up.

WHY DO I FEEL THIS CLOWN NEVER HAD HIS ARREST RECORDS AN OTHER ISSUES ADDED TO THE SYSTEM AN THERE AFRAID TO ADMIT IT.

FUNNY HOW THE MEDIA HAS NO REAL FACTS ON ANY THING .

BOTTOM LINE THERE IS NO WAY A LAW WASENT BROKEN BY SOME ONE IF HE WAS ALLOWED TO BUY A GUN . BTW MURDER IS ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES AN HE BROKE THAT LAW.

I KEEP READING HE WAS ARRESTED i READ NOTHING OF A CONVICTION .

Feedback Score

Well just bringing a firearm onto a DOD facility is braking the rules of the instillation. That being said I think things are going to just get stupid now because I and several people I know have gotten called into work on an off day or something and had our CCW piece on and either forgot or didn't feel like driving all the way home to drop it off then go back. It would usually get left in the car or if the guards caught you they would just tell you go park off the installation. Now I bet they freak the hell out and that's when dumb crap is definitely going to happen. My question has always been why they won't let people who are better trainied than the security hired to protect them to carry at work or at least bring it and leave it in the car. But this just goes to show what happens when you turn a MILITARY F**KIN BASE into a gun free zone. That's how you turn our nations finest into victims. All I know is a see a petition where I work in the near future. We will see.

My heart goes out to those who lost their lives and their families and my prayers go out to those who will injured and I hope for a speedy and successful recovery.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jfreakofkorn View Post
    Flights at D.C.'s Reagan airport were grounded - but have now resumed
    Washington police told WRC that nearby schools were being locked down, and that some bridges were being closed as a precautionary measure
    So the cops closed bridges and hosed already-horrible DC traffic, someone caused a bunch of people to miss their flights, with attendant expenses and annoyance, and schools were "locked down."

Let's not overreact, or anything.

...and in Commiefornia, parents rushed to pick their kids up at school...
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    So the cops closed bridges and hosed already-horrible DC traffic, someone caused a bunch of people to miss their flights, with attendant expenses and annoyance, and schools were "locked down."

Let's not overreact, or anything.

...and in Commiefornia, parents rushed to pick their kids up at school...

Wild, aint it ? I believe biggun said it best in the boston bombing thread about what kind of effect an actual coordinated attack by a real, organized and motivated group of aggressors would have on this country in this day and age. If one or two whacko's can bring entire metropolitan areas to a virtual standstill.....

Feedback Score

Noticed a different report that was only said once. A lady reported 3 shot burst. only heard that reported once, and that the gunman was a disgruntled govt. IT employee that had taken a govt. job in Japan in the last 18 mo or so , and had never been reimbursed for travel, food, etc.... Was broke, on edge and pissed. This was reported once.. Never heard more on it... I'm a retired nurse... I had a friend.. He was a patient that needed Thorazine. Bout 15 yrs back the state decided that patients on that type of RX needed a reduction in dosage..I'm sorry, and I've talked to God about it. The reduction in dosage killed Homer.. I was his nurse and his friend. I'm miss you Homer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.