Thread: unable to access theakforum. suggestions?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default unable to access theakforum. suggestions?

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the ak forum?Since the site was updated I have had no success.I finally was able to attempt a login, then was informed that the system didn't support mobile devises. I am home uding the Wii, as always. Then found my way to the real login page. After clicking "login" the page will'not load and remains blank. Any idea as to what is happening?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

i GAVE UP ON THEM ABOUT TO YEARS AGO. HALF THE TIME I LOGGED I IT WAS DENIED OR HAD SOME BS ISSUE . IT FRANKLY WAS MORE OF A PAIN INTHE ASS THAN I WANTED TO DEAL WITH .

THERE ARE SOME TALLANTED GUYS THERE BUT THE ISSUES LOGGING IN WERE MORE THAN I WANTED TO DEAL WITH . WHEN MY NEW COMPUTER WOULD NO T WORK i SAID SCREW IT.

MAYBE THYE WONT GET SPAMMED OR HACKED AS ESLY BUT WHO CARES IF YOU CANT BE A MEAMBER OR LOG IN .

THEY DONT LIKE GUYS WITH FREE EMAIL ACCUNTS AN OTHER STUFF. NOT SURE WHY .

Feedback Score

I can get in on my work computer and my cell phone (Android system)

Edit: They have a thread about forum upgrade bug reports. I posted your issue in there.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    <snip>
    THEY DONT LIKE GUYS WITH FREE EMAIL ACCUNTS AN OTHER STUFF. NOT SURE WHY .
    One reason many forums don't allow the use of free email accounts is that most if not all spammers use them to sign up to a forum to post their spam posts.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

There respose was this below: I told them you posted today at 12:48

Are you sure that wasn't posted while we were performing the upgrade? Otherwise there should have been no problem for him to access the site, login or run a "forgot password" process..

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I was able to log in for a while after they changed software. Then it quit displaying messages. I can click to the thread, see the headers, footers, and sidebars, but the message boxes are empty. If I do a "view document source" I can eventually find some message text.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, 00redZX-6R, for taking the time and trouble in trying to help me out.
    I have actually tried to gain access to the forum a couple times each day since the update. No luck so far.

I am of a mind that it has something to do with using the Wii . If I can use someone's computer I will see if that will work. And I will report back and possibly confirm if the trouble is due to using the Wii.

Sorry to hear that others have had trouble in the past. Could be due to server types/compatability.
    I'm not at all savy about computers, but that sounds probable to me. Hell, I'm so old I can remember as a kid waiting for black and white tv cartoons to come on in the morning on our Philco tv set. Sadly, I have let the last 55 years of technology slip by me without delving into it. Computers byte sometimes

Thanks again.

Feedback Score

Update from them:

Originally Posted by 00RedZX-6R
    HE is stating he is stil lhaving trouble:

His coments below:

I have actually tried to gain access to the forum a couple times each day since the update. No luck so far.

I am of a mind that it has something to do with using the Wii . If I can use someone's computer I will see if that will work. And I will report back and possibly confirm if the trouble is due to using the Wii.

Unfortunately we do not have a Wii to do any testing with. That makes it very hard to troubleshoot the problem. I have enabled the "Mobile" broswer so he can try that skin and see if it works better for him.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

One reason many forums don't allow the use of free email accounts is that most if not all spammers use them to sign up to a forum to post their spam posts.
    What ever . Im not going to go out an pay for a email account because on of the dozen gun sites in on is weird . I had them time ot time wiht the same aol account i have had for 15 years . I havent changed any thing an it was hit or miss If I could get on or not an I had to send my passweord ever time it never rememebared me then half the time I could not see certain stuff . MY equipment never changed there hit or miss stuff is a problem for me an many others . not sure what good a site is if peole have issues getting on it . when I got my new computer I could not get on ???? how the computer makes a differance I have no clue .

I was never able to up load pictures for some reason . I simply gave up.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.