Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 13 shot in Chicago

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Again, where is Al and Jesse and Obama?
    THERE STAYING AWAY BECAUSE ONE OF THERE ILLEGITIMATE KIDS WAS LIKLEY THE SHOOTER .

iLL GIVE 10-1 ODDS THAT THE SHOOTER WAS BLACK AN IT WAS NOT A AK47.

i DONT SEE WERE ANY ONE DIED AN YOU DONT HIT 13 PEOPLE WITH A 7.62X39 AN NOT KILL SOMEHTING .

iLL BET IT WAS A 22 LR OR SOME OHTER SMALL CAL .

BLACK MEN MAKE UP ABOUT 50% OF MURDERES INTHE UNITED STATES . bLACK MEN MAKE UP AROUND 7% OF THE POPULATION . HAVING PARENTS WHO CAN BARELY TALK LIKE THE PIRCED WOMAN IN THE VIDEO ARE WHY SO MANY BLACKS END UP IN GANGS . IM NOT BIG RACIST IM LOOKING AT HE FACTS AN NUMBERS.

WHAT I WAN TO KNOW IS WERE THE HELL THERE GETTING AMMO ? i CANT AFFORD TO EVEN SHOOT 13 ROUNDS RIGHT NOW .

THE MEDIA WILL NOT DO ANY THING BECAUSE IT WILL WILL MEAN THAT PEOPLE WILL FOCUSE WHO IS REALLY RESPONSIABEL FOR CRIME IN AMERICA NA THEN THEY WILL BE RACISTS . THERE IS A PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED.

THE FLAGS AT HALF MAST ALL THE TIME REALLY PISSES ME OFF . THAT HONOR IS RESERVED FOR VERY SPECIAL OCASSSION AND NOT WHEN EVER OBAMA WANTS.

IMO THE SITUATIONS IN OUR BIG CITYS ITS EVEN WORSE THAN ANY MASS SHOOTINGS THOSE PEOPLE MANY WHO OUR HONEST AN WORK HARD HAVE TO LIVE THAT WAY EVERY DAY . FOR TO MANY THERE IS NO ESCAPE . THERE BREED TO FAIL IN THOSE HELL HOLES . THE SCHOOLS ARE A JOKE . IT NOT NECESSARILY A RACE ISSUE . IS A GOVERNMENT WELL FARE CRIMINAL BREEDING PROGRAM THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Perfect example of how GUN CONTROL will not stop attacks by mentally ill criminals.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i bet the shooter was a DEMOCRAT too!!!--- just like the last dozen of so after the big "O" got in office!!--

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Where are they getting their ammo?

From the U.S. Govt. "Operation Fast and Furious."

Heroin Pushed on Chicago by Cartel Fueling Gang Murders
    The gang had bought the drugs -- and now these members wanted the money back. They pistol-whipped and handcuffed Zuniga. As the gangsters were hooking their own purple Kenworth cab to the money-laden trailer, Gonzalez fled through a cornfield and called the police
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...g-murders.html

Mexican drug cartels fight turf battles in Chicago
    http://www.caps-blog.org/articles/20...es-in-chicago/

The news your not reading or hearing. I could put a hundred more links up..
    "We must stop gang violence, the shooting, the guns have to go." No you lying mother fu$#@Kers, you have to seal our borders. Stoned, fed people are happy people.. Distroit, Shitcago, Lost Anglese, every inner city..
    Drug gangs working for the Mexican cartels are selling their wares on the streets for Guzman and the boys. Were not talking a $10 bag of pot, their was $3 million in cash in that truck..
    See our wide open border HELLO, does anyone really think our Govt. is not allowing this? Want to buy a bridge? But it's the guns fault..
    Their not shooting at each other for target practice. Their fighting and shooting over the trillion dollars $$$ in drugs our Govt. is letting in..
    Keep the Negro ghettos stoned and fed, they will stay quiet..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Here we go again

Obama urges people to push stalled gun legislation

WASHINGTON (AP) Days after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.

"We can't rest until all of our children can go to school or walk down the street free from the fear that they will be struck down by a stray bullet," Obama said in a keynote speech to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual awards dinner.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Shitbag Gang bangers are the problem, Not guns. The Liberal ran Police should be able to shoot on site a gang banger active in a crime.
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    Shitbag Gang bangers are the problem, Not guns. The Liberal ran Police should be able to shoot on site a gang banger active in a crime.
    Their hands are tied Pyrotex.. They shoot they make the front page..
    Drugs, Food 'Food Stamps', Housing, Booze, Nappy phones, pay day 1st of the month, school for kids who want to go= Heaven.. So the cycle continues from generation to generation. Then blame guns, perfection distraction..
    If a Negro tries to do good in school, he is labeled an Uncle Tom. So the cycle continues.
    Read into welfare, quite interesting it is.. A perfect tool to keep minorities quiet. Centuries old tool hell used way back in old England.
    Hitwit in 1930s Germany loved it, till he got other ideas.. What the hell do people think is crossing our wide open border to the south and don't forget the north, east and west.
    Think our Govt. does not know what the hell is going on? Think. $$$$$
    Keep yer shoes shined, weapon loaded, pay day is Friday.. Go "John Wayne" and your headed for the "Bow and Arrow" squad.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Has anyone else noticed how there's hardly anything on the news about Chicago? Locally I've only heard passing refrences to it and very little coverage otherwise.

Hummmmm,,where's all the outrage,,I guess there just isn't any sense it was committed by blacks towards blacks, in a gun free area. I guess they don't want to let the cat outa the bag that,,,,

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

that is because it shows a failed system that is run by obamacrats. the press don't want you to see epic fail on the obamacrats watch. had there been ANY link to the right --it would be playing on the news 24-7 for weeks. we just lived through the "travon" fiasco.

they have also got some what quiet about the navy yard murders. probably too many links to the far left for the press to report. had it been a disgruntled white man with a rommie election pin all hell would have broke loose from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed how there's hardly anything on the news about Chicago? Locally I've only heard passing refrences to it and very little coverage otherwise.

Hummmmm,,where's all the outrage,,I guess there just isn't any sense it was committed by blacks towards blacks, in a gun free area. I guess they don't want to let the cat outa the bag that,,,,

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

ITS A GOVERNMENT SPONSORED AN FUNDED CRIMINAL BREEDING PROGRAM .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.