Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your E pass is spying on you .

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Just use the bloody envelope I mentioned above, every e-pass unit comes with one, it even says its so no tin foil no lead, WTF
    Well thank God that I have finally found another use for my tin foil hat! I can put my EZ pass under there!!!!! Yipee. LOL.

Yeah Sprat, I don't think their listening to ya.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Well thank God that I have finally found another use for my tin foil hat! I can put my EZ pass under there!!!!! Yipee. LOL.

Yeah Sprat, I don't think their listening to ya.
    Friggen A Bro.. Krytonite is the only thing stops it.. Lead Foil sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Your wasting your time.. Dang blasted young whipper snappers. Never watched Super Man.. Geezzz. Come on.. KRYPTONITE.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.