Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your E pass is spying on you .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Default Your E pass is spying on you .

Get out the tin foil boys now the man is using your E pass to see were you go...

http://fortlee.patch.com/groups/new-...-tolls-fortlee

Feedback Score

It's EZ pass. You don't need a tin-foil hat on to see all the damn RFID readers going up on side of the highways.

I wouldn't have one. My son is fighting with the City of Houston now over his EZ Pass. He was paying his with a deduction from a credit card. Forgot about it and had canceled the credit card. No notification from them or anything. They let him ride the beltway for over a year, then came after him for unpaid tolls and thousands of $ worth of late fees. He's been driving the back roads to work and avoiding the toll roads since then.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

they provide a tin /foil bag to place your e-pass in if you don't want folks to know where you are going or where you been so there is option not to get detected
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

they provide a tin /foil bag to place your e-pass in if you don't want folks to know where you are going or where you been
    Yeah just get a hold of the EZ Pass place and tell them you need to send it in for service, they send you an envelope that blocks the signal.

Also those EZ Pass systems are still screwed up and not accurate, there's still one in southern NJ that says your in Yonkers NY (north of NY city).
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Papers sitting in front of me.. Car rental company.. What they did was conspire with the Highway Dept. to well, lets say make a few extra bucks..
    http://classactionblog.mpnsb.com/201...-ez-pass-fees/
    Fly in, grab a rental car go. Easy Pass? Sure.. Never looked at the bill, did not know I was buying the Govt. Highway Dept. Lunch.. Google Easy Pass EZ. Endless scams and complaints..
    EZ pass has RFID, child's play to track.. You do not have to be a Govt. spy to track it, get the equipment at Radio Shack and tune in.. Same as signing up to track a cell phone.. Wonder where your kids really are? Sit and home and watch every move they make on your computer screen.
    http://www.bing.com/videos/results.a...DTDF&MKT=en-us
    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...8AB5DBD21094B3
    Bit off topic but check that out. RFID again at work. Think your credit card is safe in your pocket? Think again..
    For less that $100, you can have the "Reader" mailed too your home.. How do you prevent both, tin foil or lead.. Wrap your card in tin foil, or they sell lead lined wallets. Be careful, they just got me, again..
    ADD: Coils your post. You do not need their envelope.. Just wrap it in foil when not in use.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Plain tin foil doesn't work, tried it when I was over the road trucking. Wrapped it in a couple layers of foil and had it in the sleeper under the bed, still got the green light at the toll booth. But it was delayed, stopped and while handing the money to the toll booth girl when the light changed.
    Now something lead lined might work, I never looked into what those bags are made of, but they block the signal so you don't get billed when the mail truck carrying them uses a toll road or bridge.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Just use the bloody envelope I mentioned above, every e-pass unit comes with one, it even says its so no tin foil no lead, WTF
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Wonder what would happen if you swallowed it?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Wonder what would happen if you swallowed it?
    Guess when you take a dump they could track that.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Guess when you take a dump they could track that.
    Tie it to the neighborhood dogs collar. Let them follow that..
    Like my neighbor under house arrest... Sheriffs showed up and I asked them what was going on? They brought the dive team in. Guess some guy was under house arrest and he cut off his ankle bracelet off and heaved it in the canal..
    Dive team was looking for his body. Told them he split but they had to look anyway.. I watched from my dock.. Those guys are good, asked them to give me any AK parts they found..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.