Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hillerly Clinton could be first Lesbian President

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Bellson thanks for the chuckle, it reminds me of the old joke about the guy in a bar that sees to good looking women and wants to buy them both a beer. The bartender says I wouldn't do that if I were you. Well the man tries a few more times, and the bartender keeps telling him I wouldn't do that if I were you. Finally the guy asks, why? The bartender says why don't you ask them yourself. So the man goes over to the two good looking women and says I've been trying to buy both of you and the bartender keeps telling me I shouldn't. Why is that. The women both reply, because we're lesbians. The man says what is a lesbian? The women say we eat pussy. The man then holds up his hand and says bartender, three beers for three lesbians please!!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

She already was President because she definitely wears the pants in that family, yukedy, yuk!

Feedback Score

Wonder if she uses Bills Cuban Cigar Trick,and now i no Why she did not get that 3AM Phone call about Benghazi someone had a leg lock around her head and she could not hear it RING

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    She is definitely an evil looking witch! Will probably arrive at her Inaugural on a broom, yikes!
    I know what I'd like to do with that broom !!!

Feedback Score

First Lesbian Preznut? I thought that title had already been taken by Barrack.

Feedback Score

I don't know why you guys keep saying this stuff about the 'best and the brightest' the smartest damn woman that ever lived.
    Hunter

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I don't know why you guys keep saying this stuff about the 'best and the brightest' the smartest damn woman that ever lived.
    Hunter
    If you don't believe Hunter ask her she will tell you the same thing.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

oh yea really smart so smart she got played like a three dollar bill by al-quaida at bengazi!

and she got played by the brotherhood--

very smart folks we got up there-- somehow they can't figure out that after they give every thing away their going to get a knife in the back.

she/they are very smart about playing the press like a fiddle and covering shit up. that were the smartz comes in i suppose--

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.