Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: obamma care fail= another mass shooting?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ok too wierd. right after navy yard i looked.

fast/furious contempt against holder mar-jun 2012 - aurora july 2012
    benghazi sept 2012 - sandy hook dec 2012
    syria aug 2013 - navy yard sept 2013
    al gore is full of carbon enriched shit

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEA WELL THERE ARE SHOOTINGS ALL THE TIME . ITS WHEN THE MEDIA STARTS MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT THAT PEOPLE START GOING NUTS TO GET ATTENTION .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

sorry but I believe the gov't can and will set up shootings

kennedy assination?
    president deim ( So vietnam)
    good olde Chi
    Sadamm
    Osama
    Vince foster ( remember him) hillarys buddy plus the 30 other folks who disappeared
    ron brown another clinton buddy

the list goes on and on
    the people they missed that list is long too
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Im not saying it cant be true but id bet if there is hanky panky that its not going to be that obvious .

im not really sure the shooting is that much of a diversion .

I do think obama an his minions will ride the incident as far as they can.

I think people need to demand answers as to how he ever got into the militaty how he was never on a cant buy list . The navy took a known nut ball an trained him . WTF! then when he left for what ever reason dishonorably or what ever he maintained security clearances even while seeing a VA doc for hearing voices an being on hard core medications .

there were at last 5 reasons he should never have passed a back ground check . Obam is right there needs to be change . the change is the goverment needs to get there head out of there ass .

Not to slam vets who I repect gratly but I personaly know a few guys who were allowed in the army or marines who flat out should be in jail for life . These idiots hurt the reputations of the millions who served.

to many times it well boy you got two choices jail or the Army .e

Feedback Score

According to SECNAVIST 5510.36 he should not have had a clearance either. Criminal conduct, personal conduct, and mental illness are all things that can get your clearance denied.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

According to SECNAVIST 5510.36 he should not have had a clearance either. Criminal conduct, personal conduct, and mental illness are all things that can get your clearance denied.
    yeap that an going into a rage induced shooting spree an shooting peoples tires out then blacking out. his gun owning day should have ended then but when he had a gun the next time an shot through a celing no one did any thing so the navy said hey son we have a job for you .

Quite honestly someones ass should be held partially accountable .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

false flags have been going on for a long time.

the added twist is that TODAY the false flag ops are directed against the citizens of the united states.

previously the false flag operations were against foreign governments.

it seems the PUBLIC is now the enemy.

anytime a government conspires against its own citizens with enemy political radicals who openly want to destroy the US something is bad wrong. not to mention the set ups for political gain by the administration.

and congress is resting on its fat ass all the time--just watching it happen.

if you think this administration wouldn't do a false flag against the US citizens -- hell it has at least twice that we know of for a FACT and is suspected in several others.

and we ain't even looked into the NSA/WOT spy program.

the boston bombings are very suspicious to me. it reeks of someone big saying 'let it happen_-then we can get what we want".

can't prove it but the NSA and various connected officials made out like bandits because of the attacks --their agendas got pushed forward.

and now the administation needs to SPY on the entire population --but they couldn't put one cop in the parking lot of that mosque where known al-quaida types hung out in boston?

but this government wouldn't do a false flag?--yea-right and i got a bridge i want to sell you-- in brooklin, low miles!--LOL!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

So you guys are saying the government arranged for a guy to buy a shot gun in Virginia got to a naval base in SC an kill people divert attention from the already much publicized issues about Obama care ?

OK how is this really going to affect the Obama care stooping actions going on ? The shooting will be news for a week or two an be gone

I don't deny the government does things . I don't think there is any thing to think this shooting an Obama care is connected . I dont think the government had a naval base shoot up to divert attention from obama care thats been coming for 4 years .

To play along don't you think the government would have had the shooter use a at 15 or AK VS a shot gun that Biden endorses so they could nail home there gun ban agenda an do you think they would have had him pass a back ground check so they could show the very system there promoting as a failure ? or are they using diversion tactics in there diversion?

IMO IF YOU GUY THINK THE DC NAVAL SHOOTING AN OBAMA ARE ARE CONNECTED YOU SHOULD POSSIBLY CHANGE BRANDS OF TIN FOIL.

hell maybe there wasent even a shooting i didn't t see nay bodies at the naval or the school shooting hell the government made it all up. the government controls the media so why even kill any one just tell the media what to do .

that bomb never went off in Boston it was a diversion for something im sure .

you know I heard NASCAR was a front for a the gay liberation movement an was sponsored by the government to divert straight guys from what other guys are doing every Sunday in the white house .

FUNNY IS SEE ALL KINDS OF STUFF ABOUT OBAMA CARE FUNDING AN EVERY THING ELSE STILL IN THE NEWS.
    ASIDE FROM POSSIBLY HAVING A GUN kILLING TO PROMOTE BANNING GUNS TO STOP GUN KILLINGS I DONT SEE MUCH OF A DIVERSION .

NOW IF YOU TOLD ME ONE OF THE VICTIMS WAS A SECRET AGENT WITH DIRT ON OBAMA ID THINK HMMMM MAYBE .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

nobody ever said the navy yard shootings were government connected , it is however not beyond the governments reach since they have done it TWICE all ready!

and a mentally deranged individual would be the kind they would pick as he would be easy to turn to their goals.

go back and watch some opra biggun--maybe it will make you feel better. all us tin foil types taking over and all--LOL!

and are YOU saying the fast and furious and gunwalker were NOT government backed actions?

sure obama is a great guy he don't want your money or your guns and healthcare is going to be free!

let me se how many minutes i got left on my 'obama phone!"--LOL!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

nobody ever said the navy yard shootings were government connected , it is however not beyond the governments reach since they have done it TWICE all ready!
    OK AM IM GOING NUTS OR IS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR THREAD NOT
    obamma care fail= another mass shooting?
    ?????????????????

IT LOOKS TO ME THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SAYING . IF IF ITS NOT THEN WHY IS THE SUBJECT WHAT IT IS ?

WERE HAS THE US GOVERNMENT HAD CIVILIANS KILLED ON US SOIL BY A MASS SHOOTER TO DIVERT ATTENTION TO SOME OTHER ISSUE THAT IS NON RELATED ???????????

go back and watch some opra biggun--maybe it will make you feel better. all us tin foil types taking over and all--LOL!
    THIS SITE IS DOWN TO ABOUT 6 GUYS BITCHING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT OTHER THE SKY IS FALLING STORIES . THERE HAS BEEN WHAT MAYBE 10 GUN POSTS THIS WEEK ? HONESLY IM NOT SURE WHY I DO KEEP COMING HERE ANY MORE . IT SURE IS NOT FOR THIS .

I HAVE NEVER EVER ONCE SUPPORTED OBAMA BUT ASKING ME TO SUPPORT SOME OF THE BS HERE LATELY IS ABOUT AS STUPID. IMPLYING THAT I HAVE IS A INSULT AN YOU KNOW BETTER .

IM NOT NIEAVE TO THINK THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT UP TO A LOT OF CRAP BUT I DONT BUY INTO THE NAVY SHOOTER IS ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE OBAMA CARE OR ANY OTHER BS CONSPIRACY THEORY. IF YOU OR ANY ONE HAVE ANY PROOF OR EVIDENCE OTHER WISE ILL BE HAPPY TO CONSIDER IT . THE SHOOTING WOULD NOT SOLVE HELP ANY THING OTHER THAN MAYBE PUSHING GUN LAWS OR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES .

I COULD LIKEY TIE ANY DISASTER TO ANY THING THROUGH OUT HISTORY .

AS FAR AS THE BOSTON BOMBING i DOUBT THE GOVERMENT IS INVOLVED . ITS PRETTY CLEAR THE GUYS WHO DID IT WERE CONNECTED TO OTHER GROUPS EVEN THE RUSS SINS SAY THIS .

ARE WE JUST GOING TO START JUST POSTING CONSPIRACY THEORIES HERE ? AN THEN SIT AROUND A BITCH ABOUT EVERY THING IN GOVERNMENT .

HTERE WAS A EARTH QUAKE IN PAKISATAN IM SURE OBAM DID IT TO DIVERT ATTENTIONT O A BOMB ATTACK OR SOMETHING .

THE HURRICAN THAT HOT HE EAST COAST WAS TO STALL THE VOTING . THE BLAZE ON THE BOARD WALK WAS HIDE THE EVIDENCE OF THE HURRICANE MACHINE .

THE FLOODS IN COLORADO IS TO PUNISH GUN OWNERS WHO VOTED OUT LAW MAKERS RECENTLY .

THE FORREST FIRES THIS YEAR WERE TOI CLEAR LAND FOR DETENTION CENTERS .

MY CAMERA IN MY COMPUTER IS WATCHING ME AN YOUR DOG TELLS THE GOVERNMENT IF YOU JERK OFF .

I CANT STAND OPRAH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.