Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: obamma care fail= another mass shooting?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

you know what a ? mark is bigun?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

YEP AN i HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS . BUT ID LIKE A ANSWER TO THOSE QUESTIONS . YOU SAY NO ONE IS SAYING OBAMA CARE AN THE NAVY SHOOTING ARE CONNECTED . YET YOUR SUBJECT TITLE TO YOUR THREAD SAYS THE OPPOSITE . SO WHY IS THAT ?

SEEMS GUYS HERE AN LESE WERE WANT TO TY EVER TRADIJY OR SHOOTING TO A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY .

IS THE PURPOSE OF THE THREAD TO JUST SIT AN THEORIZE HOW THE SHOOTING COULD BE GOVERNMENT RELATED . OR IS IT TO POINT OUT PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT INVOLVED SCANDELS AN TRY TO LINK THE SHOOTING TO A SOME THING . OR IS JUST TO GET EVER ONE TO BLAME THE GOVERNMENT FOR THIS .

I SEE ZERO PROOF OR ANY THING HINTING THAT THE SHOOTING WAS SPONSORED BY THE GOVERNMENT . IS IT POSSIBLE SURE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE .

ITS JUST LIKE THE OBAMA FURIOUS THREAD WERE THERE IS A STORY FROM A BS SOURCE AN NO MENTION OF OBAMA BEING FERROUS . I JUST DON'T GET IT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    Hey BigGun. Why do you think the government won't or can't do these thing. You think they have so much respect for us? (GULF of TONKIN) You think they have so much respect for the U.S. Constitution and the Rule of Law? (NSA) You think they have so much respect for the Sovereignty of the American Citizen? (Snowden)
    Just what is it about the trash that runs this country that makes you think them incapable of doing these things?
    Hunter
    "Gulf of Tonkin"
    "The unprovoked attack on our U.S. Navy Forces."
    Unprovoked my friggen ass. PTF-3 and another go fast were dropping off U.S. Navy SEALs and ARVN Special OPs Troops on North Vietnams beach.. Whoops they got spotted, not good.. NV gave chase and the USS Madox and Turner Joy gave cover fire.. and the American people bought it. haaa Haaaaaaaa haaaaaa Suckers..

http://www.hnsa.org/ships/ptf3.htm

http://www.ptf3restoration.org/

20 miles from my home. I will get some close up picts. of the bullet holes.. Unprovoked Attack.. Don't feel bad, I used to trust my Govt..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abukai08 View Post
    According to SECNAVIST 5510.36 he should not have had a clearance either. Criminal conduct, personal conduct, and mental illness are all things that can get your clearance denied.
    Yup. It is called "Affirmative Action Hiring" Read the guys background.. He had every Red Flag one could possibly have and they gave him clearance on a high security Naval Base. Hello..
    Seen anything on the news about it lately? Got mighty quiet did it not?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

damit biggun --you know what a ? mark means?

it seems not-- the title IS a question.

think of it like this WHAT IF the two ARE connected?

there ain't enough room on the title line to use great detail biggun -- you have to get a bit artsy to fit int on one line.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

remember the tuscuggee deal- free healthcare included a free injection of some serious STDs--!!!

obama didnt do that-- but he has done lots of other shit.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

think of it like this WHAT IF the two ARE connected?

Ok I got what your getting at . not looking for a fight here . though t you were talking abiut my ??????? marks LOL

MY opinion is the government it not involved . that may change if evidence is ever uncovered . I do have a pretty open mind. I just dont see this as abig incident really an I dont see it really doing any thing for the government.

now if we find the vitmes were some undesirable then id think hmmmmmm . IMO there are a lot better ways the goverment or the current adminstration could use gun violence to solve a few of there political issues an get a nice see we told you we need gun laws as well. as my first post on this thread says IM not buying it . Enough said I guess.
    remember the tuscuggee deal- free healthcare included a free injection of some serious STDs--!!!
    not fermilular with that one . ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.