Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SCAR17 in Kenya mall massacre

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

our guys get their combat pay cut and a kenyan gets a $3700 scar with a $1,800 optic? free from uncle sugar!

go ask any vet missing a limb from combat action then about what HE thinks about this.

i really don't give a rats ass about kenyan SF types or what kind of gear they got-- it pisses me to no end that the USA bought them all that shit. more US $$$$-

obongo probably flooded kenya with aid since it is his home town and as a bribe to hide all those billions he looted from the treasury.

you think FN-HK ain't hooked into that big government $$$ plug in? -- we gave um AID $$$ and they buy whatever they want or whatever we want. i'll bet some congressman was well lubed for this one.

one thing i KNOW is that kenya didn't buy ONE SCAR. you can bet your ass we paid for those.

if the kenyan government was buying with their $ they be using AKs --very rusty and old ones at that.

if anybody thinks for a second the government of kenya bought that $$$$ shit is beyond me. --they bought it just like egypt bought those m1 tanks and f-16s --a self liquidate-ing loan. backed by the good old USA.

i am actually sort of shocked they even bothered to supply the SCARS --i suppose they had to let a few show up on TV to cover those millions/billions the loan was for.

otherwise the entire thing would just be another number.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

when you say something negative about them it shifts the blame elsewhere.
    That's sounds logical : )

Since this is the only thread about the Kenya mall attack, I'm adding this short article here.
    And I'm not surprised reading what's in it.

Kenya official: Several Americans among attackers
    WILL LESTER, AP
    50 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Kenya's foreign minister says "two or three Americans" and "one Brit" were among those who attacked a Nairobi shopping mall. More than 60 people have been killed in the assault on the upscale mall, which has lasted for three days. The foreign minister, Amina Mohamed, said in an interview with PBS' "NewsHour" program that the Americans were 18 to 19 years old, of Somali or Arab origin and lived "in Minnesota and one other place" in the US.

U.S. officials said they were looking into whether any Americans were involved. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki (SAH-kee) said Monday the department had "no definitive evidence of the nationalities or the identities" of the attackers.

Authorities in Kenya are trying to wrap up their standoff with al-Shabab, a group allied with al-Qaida.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    gold toilets, Mercedes stretch limos, vacation homes in Monaco, and all the drugs that they can do. It's the American way!!!!
    100 million dollar African family vacation, $25,000 a day rent house on Marthas Vineyard. All on our dime, King Obama leading by example.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists

the big "O" is trying to side step the law that forbids the arming of terrorist. this sort of ties in with all the crap that is going on.

right now the administration may be arming terrorist front groups through a third party.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    That's sounds logical : )

Since this is the only thread about the Kenya mall attack, I'm adding this short article here.
    And I'm not surprised reading what's in it.

Kenya official: Several Americans among attackers
    WILL LESTER, AP
    50 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — Kenya's foreign minister says "two or three Americans" and "one Brit" were among those who attacked a Nairobi shopping mall. More than 60 people have been killed in the assault on the upscale mall, which has lasted for three days. The foreign minister, Amina Mohamed, said in an interview with PBS' "NewsHour" program that the Americans were 18 to 19 years old, of Somali or Arab origin and lived "in Minnesota and one other place" in the US.

U.S. officials said they were looking into whether any Americans were involved. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki (SAH-kee) said Monday the department had "no definitive evidence of the nationalities or the identities" of the attackers.

Authorities in Kenya are trying to wrap up their standoff with al-Shabab, a group allied with al-Qaida.
    No shock there. We let anyone in, with no regard to whether they are criminals, terrorists, drug dealers, or whatever else. Not to mention that we allow in, legally and illegally, UNSKILLED people. Seriously, wtf?!?!?!?! Doctors, scientists, skilled blue collar, etc.... is cool, but unskilled. We have too many as it is without importing more from every third world sh*thole.

Well, at least these guys headed from Minneapolis BACk to Africa to start their terrorist activity.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Looks like some of the better armed Kenyan troops have the scar with halo sights. Very cool

Attachment 36198
    These guys could be Obama's cousins, ya know?! Maybe that explains the Scar's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.