Thread: white child murder = no press coverage?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Thumbs down white child murder = no press coverage?

this shows what is going on with the media--

a BLACK kidnaps and tortures a white child to death for no reason other than to commit a HATE crime and the press tries to brush the story under the rug.

had it been the other way around the media would be playing it 24-7!

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...old-texas-boy/

the press needs to be held accountable!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

that could have been Obama's daughter

What he hell is wrong with people ? My skin crawls thinking about any one being burned with a blow torch .

How people become this way with so much hate is beyond me .

The media is a joke.

Feedback Score

Wow blowtorches sound dangerous... We should ben 'em. That's it because it didin't involve a killing machine like a gun. That's obviously the reason the lamestream wouldn't report on this.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Killing is too good for this animal!!!!!!!! She needs to be tortured far worse than she tortured that poor child. My God how can someone be so sick as to harm a child like that?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Hey Biggun, when I think about taking a BIG blowtorch (flamethrower) to the trash inside the beltway, I just get a warm and fuzzy feeling all over my body.
    Hunter
    DEATH to BANTUS

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

If you follow this website, you know that hundreds of media outlets now openly admit to having a policy of censoring black crime. The media bosses no longer deny that they manipulate the news to promote a political agenda. They are desperate to keep this crime a secret. It has received about one millionth of one percent of the coverage that Trayvon Martin received. If you think America should know what happened to Jonathon Foster on Christmas Eve 2010, then you need to help us get the word out.
    http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...old-texas-boy/

http://www.theblaze.com/ Bookmark "The Blaze" if you want real news stories.. They come out of England and tell it like it is..
    Who is our President? Who controls the media? Again, want a front row seat at his press conferences? Want a private interview that will get your sponsors hopping? $$$ Want to ride on Air Force One, or the press plane paid for by Nappy, I mean your tax dollars..
    Then do not dare, dare demean the king.. FOX is the closest we have to upsetting the king.. Even they are wathing their words.. Not the Blaze.. They don't give a F#$K.. They do not like the homo fraud anymore than we do..

"If I had a daughter, she would be just like Mona Yevette Nelson."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I to have noticed the UK media as being a better source for many things lately pretty sad .

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

2nd is right, do her in the way she did that boy, an eye for an eye

Yes 4th, The Blaze is a good source for news you won't hear anywhere else.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.