Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Shots heard at Capitol, building under lockdown

Feedback Score

Default Shots heard at Capitol, building under lockdown

http://news.yahoo.com/shots-heard-ca...-politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) Police say the U.S. Capitol has been put on a security lockdown amid reports of possible shots fired outside the building.

People standing outside the Supreme Court across the street from Congress were hurried into the court building by authorities.
    U.S. Capitol police said they had received reports of gunshots and one police officer has been injured.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

GREAT iM SURE IT WILL BE A UNREGISTERED AR 15 OR AK BY A MENTALLY ILL PERSON ON PROZAC .

MAYBE THERE IS A GUN FIGHT BETWEEN DEMS AN REPUPLICANS .

I HOPE THIS IS NO BIG DEAL OR NOT REAL

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

GREAT iM SURE IT WILL BE A UNREGISTERED AR 15 OR AK BY A MENTALLY ILL PERSON ON PROZAC .

LOOKS LIKE THERE MED FLIGHTING A DC COP.

THE MEDIA IS SPEWING NOTHING BUT SPECULATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY THING .

LOOKS LIKE A GUY IN A CAR WAS SHOT AN MAYBE A COP .

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

SO NOW ITS

SO A WOMAN IN A CAR RAN INTO A GATE AT A CAPIOTL CHECK POINT AWAY FROM THE WHITE HOUSE .

AN A CAR CHASE TOOK PLACE . IT GOT NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE . SHOTS WERE EXCHANGED ONE COP IS HIT SOUNDS LIKE THE DRIVER IS MAYBE KILLED. HTERE NOT SAYING

SITUATION IS OVER .

FOUR LINES TO SUM UP THE NEXT TWO DAYS OF BULL S%$T BY THE MEDIA .

NOW ALL i WANT TO KNOW WHO SHE IS AN WHY SH WAS DOING IT .

Feedback Score

Hey look over here!!! What's Obamacare? What's a shutdown? Hey! Look over here!!!
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I just saw a video of the car after it "Rammed" the barracade & the front end was undamaged.I'll bet it was a fender bender where the cops over reacted & killed an innocent person.The story is a great diversion I guess-to take your attention away from the real crooks a couple hundred yards away."Never let a crisis go to waste".
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I am half ass wondering if one cop si not shoot another ??????? Im also wondering if soe drunk braod didnt run into a gate then try to leave a zillion cops joind in a chase an shot on of there own .

the media seems short of info on the suspect an condition . how hard is it to say if she was shot or not ? Or if she was even shooting a gun ?

there was about zero chance the white house was in trouble but this incident shuts donw the entire american capitol . Yikes thing what a few real terrorist could do?

It will be interesting what this all turns out to be .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

She was shot & killed & the injured cop got hurt when his car hit a barracade.
    When all else fails-read the instructions!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

She was shot & killed & the injured cop got hurt when his car hit a barracade.
    So did she shoot at any one ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

I saw a car with air bags deplyed mut have been the cop car ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

OK she had a kid in the car the fromt of her car is undamaged an the air bags are not deployed . the rear of here car is heavly damgaed as is the front of a police car .

questions . how do you ram a baracade an not damage your car . how do you ram a police car during a chase an not damage your car in the front .

looks to me like she was rammed from behind hard an then shot/ I cant find anything showing she was shooting for a fact.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1475378

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.