Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Man sets himself on fire on the National Mall

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

NOW THE RACE BAITERS WILL SAY THE WHITE GUYS DID IT AN ARE SEEN HERE STEALING A BLACK MANS PANTS . LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Man sets himself on fire on the National Mall-manonfire-01.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IS IT JUST ME OR IS THAT GUY NOT WEARING ANY CLOTHES ?? THEY COULD NOT HAVE BURNED OFF THAT FAST . HE HAS SHOES ON AT LEAST .

Feedback Score

Those guys are using their shirts in an attempt to extinguish the flames. The early reports from eye witnesses say he dumped the gas on his CLOTHES and set himself on fire.

Feedback Score

Definitely not a good way to go. Still wondering what his reason was for doing this. FyredUp... What are the chances of surviving something like that?

Either way at least he did it this way and didn't decide he was going to take other people with him.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Those guys are using their shirts in an attempt to extinguish the flames.
    yea I noted that but the baiters will see it different . LOL

I guess a short would burn off that fast maybe but pants would take a while .????????????????? I havent seen a lot of gas soaked burn victims however ?

sounds like help cam fast ?

I dont believe a word the media says . they would interview a lamp post for info .

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 1biggun View Post
    yea I noted that but the baiters will see it different . LOL

I guess a short would burn off that fast maybe but pants would take a while .????????????????? I havent seen a lot of gas soaked burn victims however ?

sounds like help came fast ?

I don't believe a word the media says . they would interview a lamp post for info .
    This whole story reeks of manipulation and stinks to high heaven. Like a 3 day old dead fish wrapped in the Washington Post (which BTW stinks worse than the 3 day old dead , rotting fish).

No One sets themselves on fire for no apparent reason. There was a reason he chose the National mall and I am betting it's political in nature.

Monks in VietNam and China have done the same thing. It's always a political reason behind it. BTW the gummits there have locked down those monestary's but I guess you Don't hear about that too much back stateside.

If it was a loner guy, all bummed out over a divorce or some such, he would have swallowed sleeping pills chased with whiskey or ate a bullet, or slit his wrists.

Don't count on the tripod guy, they have already gotten to him.

This stinks to high heaven. I smell cover up I tells ya!
    Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 10-07-2013 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Left out the word 'have"

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Luckily we had just left the mall and had hoofed it to the back of Arlington to the Lee house (it's mostly down hill from there) in time to see the smoke and wonder what it was.

Feedback Score

Mr Moleman,

I'm amazed anything in DC is still open (except for Obama's fav golf course at Andrews AFB). After closing the WWII monument to Vets, the Vietnam Wall to Vets, and yes even Mount Rushmore, We can't be closing that Golf course now can we?

Personally I'd like to napalm it.
    Last edited by SouthTexasGuy; 10-07-2013 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Took out harsh language

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SouthTexasGuy, A bunch of stuff was closed or had a barricade in front of it. It seemed they spent more money closing stuff than it would of cost to keep open. After going to the spy museum and driving around the mall to see the sights since they were closed, we went to Arlington which was open. The Lee house was closed, and I was half interested to see if they also stopped the guard at the Unknown Soldier which would of been a big mistake. The Guards were there thankfully.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Man sets himself on fire on the National Mall-img_0088.jpg  

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

THE STUFF THERE SHUTTING DOWN IS A JOKE COMPARED TO WHAT NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN .

MOLEMAN i HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TRIP

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.