Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WTF? I thought the national mall was closed? WTF??

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by USMCE4retired View Post
    what the hell was that?
    Superspam-looks like that guy found a hole in the forum to exploit and he has over 68 posts of the same crap!!

I'm sure the tech guys will weed him out eventually..
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hello Gents,

Let me just explain what I think is really going on. Not facts, just my opinion.

1. Democrats see the Hispanics as being their next meal ticket, so they cater to them and offer all that this country has to give as long as their vote goes to the Donkeys.

2. Republicans say, "you are breaking the law by being here, and you need to get out"....

So, which message wins?

And the sad part is that 50% of america goes Democrat. Just read the posts of some of those folks here at Gunco...I do not get it. I do not take a side against what a man wants to believe. But I just do not understand what the Democrats and their folks believe in.

Sorry, Democrats. I do not understand.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    But I just do not understand what the Democrats and their folks believe in.

Sorry, Democrats. I do not understand.
    To be fair, half of the time I don't understand what the repubs believe in/stand for either. end result is that i don't vote along party lines, though I do sometimes wish things could be that simple.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    To be fair, half of the time I don't understand what the repubs believe in/stand for either. end result is that i don't vote along party lines, though I do sometimes wish things could be that simple.
    I just spoke to Yogi Bear. Him and his little buddy Boo Boo Bear raided park Rangers Smith's Office at jellystone national Park. After seizing many documents (and picnic baskets) and water boarding ranger Smith for several days with intermittent bouts of solitary confinement with his eyes taped open to view 'Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies" for hours on end he finally cracked and gave up the big one!

This goes all the way to the top gentlemen, the very top, right to who in charge of the US...Michelle Obama!

All joking and kidding aside, I have to laugh about it or my pressure and temper will rise and I will get into trouble.

When you don't allow Vets, who put life and liberty on the line to defend us all, into the National Mall, close it down with goose stepping goons pushing them out and arresting them, and then let Illegal Alien, border invaders, criminals of the worst ilk waltz right on in there on a red carpet it makes me sick and my blood boil at the same time!

I hope those 8 vote seeking, illegal alien penis sucking congressmen arrested in a big show, blocking traffic "for the illegals" die spitting blood. I am beyond pissed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I am unable to completely express my feelings on the matter.
    Last edited by USMCE4retired; 10-13-2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: too long-winded

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.