Gunco Forums banner

WTF? I thought the national mall was closed? WTF??

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  USMCE4retired 
#1 ·
Holy mother of God ! How far can Obama push us REAL Americans? This is just outrageous on so many levels! Our greatest generation cannot visit THEIR memorial, but thousands of Mexicans can take it over with FULL SUPPORT from Democrats!

http://live.foxnews.com/#/2553565088001

#3 ·
Brad..

Nappy Arab king, is doing every thing he can to piss off those who dared to oppose his demands..
The whole world is watching his temper tantrum.. His hopes are all will be blamed on the Rupukelican party. It is well past that..
Keep yer powder dry. October 16th all hell is going to break loose if someone does not buck up.. If they do not pay, use your American dollar to start camp fires..

A new analysis by a think tank shows that Washington's drop-dead deadline for the debt ceiling could hit as soon as Oct. 18.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/10/news/economy/debt-ceiling-bills-coming-due/index.html

Estimating exactly when the Treasury Department will be unable to pay all the bills coming due if Congress fails to raise the nation's legal borrowing limit is notoriously difficult.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/10/news/economy/debt-ceiling-bills-coming-due/index.html

If the "X" date turns out to be Oct. 18, Treasury would run about $106 billion short of the money it owes between then and Nov.15. That means it wouldn't be able to pay the equivalent of a third of all the bills due during that period.

Forget the ******* meeting on the green, trivial.. If man boy child fails to pay that bill, bond holders and the American dollar will be looking for a "Survival Forum" to join.. The SWHTF..

#4 ·
Well this is only possible in America. You can have an entire crowd of people, admitting they are here illegally and broke federal law in the middle of our Nations Capital and headquarters of our federal law enforcement agencies, and not be the slightest bit worried about being arrested and deported. Pelosi was there too. Seeing how close that demonstration was to the WWII Memorial, I wonder if she wandered over there to speak in support of Veterans afterwards? Anybody want to make a bet that she didn't?

Well you can't fix stupid. Either way we need to keep our eye on the ball. This is a distraction from what really matters.

#5 ·
i really "like" how the government is not paying the insurance to fallen soldiers and how many units arn't even getting flights home.

YET michell has three hair dressers and 12 make-up artists all on the payroll still getting paid and obama has a squad of taste testers --still getting paid.

it is all a dog and phony show --their ONLY cutting things people thing are ESSENTIAL and all the self absorbed BS is still getting paid for--???

the whole damn bunch needs to be kicked out--

#6 ·
i really "like" how the government is not paying the insurance to fallen soldiers and how many units arn't even getting flights home.

YET michell has three hair dressers and 12 make-up artists all on the payroll still getting paid and obama has a squad of taste testers --still getting paid.

it is all a dog and phony show --their ONLY cutting things people thing are ESSENTIAL and all the self absorbed BS is still getting paid for--???

the whole damn bunch needs to be kicked out--

#7 ·
I will show how to make those bastard White Americans pay for the sins of their Grandfathers in the 1800s..
Incredibly their are still people believing in the man boy child.. Incredible..
This is not about the debt increase, that is but a small part. Google the fight..
Nappy wants medical for "His Peoples" and he wants rich peoples to pay.. He will not back down from Nappy Care.. He just does not understand, to stupid.. America is broke. The few businesses that are still in America, can not pay for "His Peoples."
Russia just put out a "Flat Tax" to help their problems.. Maybe a flat tax, if we could trust the Govt? is the answer. But Nappy care is not the fix..
Hell like our Social Security monies, damn Govt. grabs that soon as it hits their doors "General Fund."
Social Security is not broke, if they left the damn money alone..

#8 ·
The Left is against anyone who falls into "i work hard to make a good life for my family, and therefore I pay alot of taxes" category. Doesn't matter who you are. Of course it's mostly Conservatives that they hate. They don't care how unfair something is towards "us". They only care about getting more of "them" on the books, so they can get more votes. I swear if this was 1776, the Founding Fathers would have already been firing their rifles. The Government has become so tyrannical that the minor slights against the American public (servants) aren't even noticed anymore. This is not the America that I grew up in, nor served in The United States Marine Corps for. I am beyond disgusted!!!

#12 ·
Hello Gents,

Let me just explain what I think is really going on. Not facts, just my opinion.

1. Democrats see the Hispanics as being their next meal ticket, so they cater to them and offer all that this country has to give as long as their vote goes to the Donkeys.

2. Republicans say, "you are breaking the law by being here, and you need to get out"....

So, which message wins?

And the sad part is that 50% of america goes Democrat. Just read the posts of some of those folks here at Gunco...I do not get it. I do not take a side against what a man wants to believe. But I just do not understand what the Democrats and their folks believe in.

Sorry, Democrats. I do not understand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.