Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

this is getting old .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

A new homo.. Mods you have to Ban the homo.. Not delete it, It will just return.. Just keep banning it and it had to sign in with an I.P.. Unless it works for the NSA or is a CIA agent. It, the homo, signed in with an I.P..
    Will you PLEASE posts its I.D..?????????
    Mods stay on top of this homo, or the site is going bye bye.. "Homo shuts down Gunco, film at 11."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Hello. Any Mods still here? Homo is on line. Its I.P. is being projected.. It is slowing the site down. HELLO..
    Like a cross dresser. It gets mad when you call it "HOMO." Must be true, why else would it get mad????
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Holy shit 4th; Just a few years ago you were telling us you were lucky to just turn the PC on & no way could you post pics without help? You must have been BS'ing us.
    You sound like a freaking computor genius now!

Doing a little side work for uncle sugar?? Heh...Heh

I agree this spamming is ruining the site. I always click new posts & this crap pushes all of them off the chart.
    What the heell is this IP stuff??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmmmm MAY ITS NOT 4TH BUT A ROBOT THAT LOOKS LIKE 4TH THAT IS PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE INTERNET . OR MAYBE HE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AN A BUNCH OF HOMOS HAVE TAKEN HIS COMPUTER AN TRYING TO MAKE US THINK ITS NOT THEM BY SAYING HOMO A LOT TO THROW US OFF TRACK.

WHAT EVER IT IS THE MODS NEED TO GET ON TOP OF THIS OR GIVE US THE SPAMMERS ADDRESS.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Glad the mods got rid of that guy fast .

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    Holy shit 4th; Just a few years ago you were telling us you were lucky to just turn the PC on & no way could you post pics without help? You must have been BS'ing us.
    You sound like a freaking computor genius now!

Doing a little side work for uncle sugar?? Heh...Heh

I agree this spamming is ruining the site. I always click new posts & this crap pushes all of them off the chart.
    What the heell is this IP stuff??
    For the Wikipedia user access level, see Wikipedia:User access levels#Unregistered_users.

Page semi-protected

An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device (e.g., computer, printer) participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.[1] An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing. Its role has been characterized as follows: "A name indicates what we seek. An address indicates where it is. A route indicates how to get there."[2]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

What I am trying to say. These homos put out and address. When you sign onto any site, you "IP" shows up, that would be how the mods are able to ban someones computer.. Their not banning the person, per say, their banning that computers IP..
    Want to see yours? Google I.P. it will show your exact location. Uncle Sugar know exactly where you are sending from..
    Yes I am getting old and tired.. But unless it is the Govt. screwing with the site, their putting out an IP.. They can be found.. You can teach an old dog new tricks..
    I am busy, so were sending sniper and biggun and j4 and lets see um, twa, to kick the little punk asses..

ADD.. Yes yes just a few years back sniper and my Brother ptannjr were here trying to teach me how to put up pictures..

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

4th - I remember that. You kept telling us to slow down that we went to fast on the computer. After about the 50th or 60th time I think you got it, lol.

I won't go into IP addresses....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    4th - I remember that. You kept telling us to slow down that we went to fast on the computer. After about the 50th or 60th time I think you got it, lol.

I won't go into IP addresses....
    Couple of more beers I was going to toss hot grease on the both of you guys.. Ah I gave up on the both of you..
    My Bros 7 year old son has about the same I.Q. as me. Are you smarter than a 7 year old? Hell no, not on the computer..
    He goes nice and slow.. "O.K. Tim yah see, now click the mouse on the right. That's it. Good. Can I play video games on your computer?"
    "Now you listen to me you little rug rat. Your Dad left you here, you messed up my damn computer the..... "
    "Ah stop crying. Play the video games.. Just stop crying, I did not mean to yell."

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Problem was that you didn't want to throw hot grease on us around Hunter or Scooby.
    I think you got me back when you handed me the AK pistol and said oh it isn't loud you don't need hearing protection. After one shot I couldn't hear anything but ringing for 3 days. I should have known better when you told me it wasn't loud and that I didn't need hearing protection. That's as bad as a woman saying you don't need to wear any protection I'm clean and can't get pregnant...
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.