Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Good God no, never hurt the kids. I love my Hunter. Really did not get mad till you guys starting looking at the girls on my computer.. Got such a virus had to toss that one away.. Should have ratted on yah both to your wives. Ptannjr says Hi too yah.. See him about once a month. Damn his business is going hell bent. He keeps asking about you. I told him your in prison..
    http://www.ocalacaraudio.com/
    Well either the I.P. or their kids back in school, their gone.. My neighbor was here yesterday. Real good friend helps me with my ARs.. Works with the ATF.. Not for the ATF, with them, same building.. We get an I.P. we can post their names and addresses.. I don't care how many computers they by pass.
    They transmit, we can nail em.. Keeps the scum out..
    Lets get back to postin.. I shot my T.V. when Nappy was talking. What is happening out there?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

As I posted sniper.. P.M. me its I.P. and things will be taken care of... Hi homo boy. Hi..
    It the cross dresser, must be using a concerted effort to screw up the site...
    It gets upset when you call it homo, so it well must be true.. Hi Homo. Hi..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Well, looks like some jackass sitting in he's mom's basement has nothing better to do.
    I looked in the on-line members list and could see at least a dozen new weird nicknames like the one above, with probably the same goal and created recently.
    Report every weird message guys,(talking about that little button to the left) it will be easier for the Mod's, instead of paddling all over the forum.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Well back to the original topic, I have done a few laps at Road Atlanta, during The Year One Experience. It's an annual event that Kevin King, the owner of Year One throws in April IIRC. Definitely a great event. Sensory overload if you're a true gearhead. For $15.00 you could go out on track in a line with a "Pace Car", and do three laps. No passing unfortunately. It was still an absolute blast to see that view out of my own windshield, instead of from an "in car" camera on Speed Channel. My son was with me, and we were lucky enough to be 2nd in line behind Kevin King himself. He was driving Year One's '66 Mustang that had an entire '03-'04 Cobra driveline and suspension under the body. 540 RWHP, as just laid down on the mobile chassis dyno. We had fun out braking and handling him in the corners, then he would pull on me in the straights. Each lap was a little faster, and the last lap was probably 8/10ths. Kevin didn't seem to care for a lower HP bright red V-8 Porsche messing with him. Like I said, we couldn't pass, but nobody said that I couldn't stick the nose of the car up the inside about to his door, as I was outbraking/turning him. He was a bit of an a$$hole afterwards about it. I went over to him to compliment his Mustang, as it was beautiful, fast, and sounded awesome, and he snubbed me like an ex-girlfriend. Oh well. At least we had fun. One of the coolest things I've ever done in my life. My current 928 is more powerful, but I need a place to work on it. I still need to replace the head gaskets, and switch from head bolts to studs. I got most of the parts, I just need a garage to do the work.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

That is awesome.. Great he took it personal.. Next time pass him and lock your breaks, then mat it..
    Then just keep doing laps till the Police show up..
    "Hey I did not understand the rules, thought we were racing?" Don't do it with anyone else in the car.
    Do doughnuts in the infield.. Just go friggen nuts.. Crowd will love yah, make the front page..Film at 11..

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

LOL road america has deal were you ride your street bike on the track for 4 laps . there is no passing officasls regulating speed etc will shut it down if any one breaks the rules . only problem is the last half a lap you dont have lot to loose LOL some were I have a pic of me on the Buell doing a big wheelie over the finish line . yea they can yell but its not like there going to ban you for life LOL .

I took a 240s with a 410 small block making about 500 HP around sears point / infinions race way or what ever its called these days during a track day that was a lot of fun.

I drove this around the track ( sears point ) there once really slow . It handled like shit . its done about a 1000 1/4 mile passes there as well. I almost got to drive it around the indy track once but planes got changed .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???-get-attachment-11-.jpg  

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Must be nice to have deep pockets like you guy's!! Heh...Heh

Buells , Porche's, Vintage Corvettes! WOW!
    Even when I raced , best I could do was a lowley Pinto!

There is a high banked dirt track nearby where we live now & in eight years here ,I've never gone!

That's because I know damn well I'd be coming home with their current rule book & start gathering parts!
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Buells , Porche's, Vintage Corvettes! WOW!
    Even when I raced , best I could do was a lowley Pinto!
    I wish ,

I bought the vette in about 1984 an played with it a lot . that pic was shot a few days ago when I pushed it out of the garrage for its yearly start up I haven been driving it much as it needs a lot of work to be really road ready . the buell is worth about $4000 . an may be for sale soon .

I am about to loose my employment it looks like. an Im hauling scrap to the junk yard tommorrow so I can make the mortgage .

I lost most of what I had in a divorce ill likely never recvover from financially . I had a good run an all the toys in the 80, s an 90,s now im lucky to have a running an truck to drive an electricity . I have never owned a new car in my life .

I wish I had a good running pinto motor an transmission Id like to stick one in a 27T roadster pick up project so I could afford to drive it .

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Biggun, I love V-8 Datsun Z-cars. Maybe one of these days. I have a huge car and motocycle bucket list. LOL.
    I like your 'Vette too.

4th, the Porsche 928 is one of the few "affordable" Porsches IF you do your own wrenching. Heck you can buy an early model for about $3500.00, and an average of about $10-$15K for a really nice '87-'91. the '93-'95 are a little more $$$ at around $25-$40K. The '87-'91's are DOHC 32 valve 5.0 liter V-8's with between 316-325 HP. (Factory rated, but most folks find they have quite a bit more.) Heck my old '89 GT was rated at 325 crank HP, but put down right around 310 at the wheels on a chassis dyno. Not a huge amount, but it was a lot for an '89 model anything. Only a handfull of cars in the world had more back then. The main competitor was the ZR-1 Corvette.

Here's a few pics or my old red '89 from mild stock, to wild modified. The silver one is my current '89 S4 with an Eaton M112 Supercharger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???-my-shark-1.jpg  

Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???-porsche928gt-5.jpg  

Hey 4th, I did not know folks could drive Daytona track???-1989-1009.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I built the 240 Z in the mid 80's. I had less than $3000 in it. 410 SB Aluminum heads roller cam. I'm guessing about 500 honest horsepower. Muncie four speed. keeping a rear end in it was the hard part.
    it handled and dove very good. I ran a few autocross events with it.
    I don't really have any good pictures of it. it got totalled on highway 101 in California north of bodega bay one night.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.