Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: now the atf is selling hand grenades across the border

Feedback Score

im waiting for a polars missle my self.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

I have to agree with this story we have exported too much death into mexico and that blood is on our hands. We have exported millions of AR-47 semi-automatic silenced belt-fed machine guns, with assault bullets, to the cartels. We have forced the mexican people to eat McDonald cheese burgers, and domino's pizza to clog their arteries, forced them to drink real coca cola FROM A GLASS BOTTLE, with real sugar in it that will rot their teeth, oh for the love of god when will we learn...Oh the humanity! so much mexican blood on our hands from our exported deathhhhhhh
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score

Hahahaha! I feel your pain! Clinton administration taught that one in the 90's.was it bill or hillary in charge of the country back then?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

send then some food an medicine an some white girls maybe a few million will say there . getting them to kill each other did not work

Feedback Score

Thanks 1biggun I still haven't figured out how to load this stuff and I appreciate you finding it1

Feedback Score

Default at the end of the day how is it we're sending them guns

And they are shipping dope here? Media got something else going on
    T

Feedback Score

I have read about Israel galils shipped to south america aks from wherever why is the big deal about semi's from here? Even Vietnam era 16's showing up ( SOF) and i know why concentrate on semis. Are the big deal it's all about the press.sigh

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Sold!

tha government is so broke it is trading guns for dope and slinging dope on the mean streets!

i bet some of these government employees that got laid off for a week or two went straight to slinging dope! LOL!

Feedback Score

I think I know the answer but is there no justice any more

Feedback Score

Well Kids, let me tell you a true story.

This shit ain't gonna stop. Now the CIA is officially banned from operating in the US (but yet they still do).

But operating in Mexico, all bets are off.

Years ago when Pineapple face (Noriega) was large and in charge in Panama ..they had US Military planes with kilos of coke running into US AFB's. The police found out about it and busted em. It was a forgotten blurb, buried on the 9th or 11th page in the newspapers somewhere, back in the day. Now that everything is online and malleable, changeable..take a screen shot. As God is my witness it will change the next freaking day.

The CIA can't get funding for covert ops..without telling dumbass congressmen what's up. So they run guns and drugs for the cash to finance the ops. I even heard tell of some human trafficking in pretty young girls. I wouldn't put anything past these assholes.
    Plus the Pussy Obama Admin. would just love some guns from the US showing up at Mexican crime scenes so they could decimate the 2nd amendment!

Hang grenades not so much. You need a destructive device license for that. To my knowledge, not 1 destructive device holders grenades has ever been involved in a crime. That guy was shipping empty shells (to be filled later). He gives all firearms owners a bad name. May he rot in hell in a Mexican prison. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Time to burn it down and start over again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.